Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thorn Bramble
emerald_star19
Javajunkie16

Total WTF in a bad way: Spice World. Was there a plot?
omg, i remember when spice world came out eek i was in like 6th grade eek that was such a bad movie, i couldnt listen to there music after that........and im talking ever again......

don't knock spice world. it was a hell of a lot of fun.
i'm glad SOMEONE here isn't drinking haterade.
Ghost in the Shell
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Yeah... Those were all confusing but entertaining. Battlefield Earth just make me want to chew off my own arm.
Haha Rocky Horror- WHAT was the deal with the blonde dude in the gold panties???
Solene
Haha Rocky Horror- WHAT was the deal with the blonde dude in the gold panties???
that was rocky.
Flubber
Scubby Doo
Garfield the movie
Thats more of wtf is Hollywood thinking.
some of the films that you guys are mentioning are like my favourite films! crying
Donnie darko
Rocky horror picture show
The crow
biggrin Revenge of the nerds blaugh
I thought that gothika was great!

one of the films that made me think wtf isnt an indie film but it was like smoking a tonne of weed !it was one big head trip.
Dude wheres my car!
oh and though the spice girls were interesting when i was 8 i must admit that they went a step too far with spice world!

heart

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
v b r c
awwww man there's this movie called "May" that had me like that, the movie was sort of disturbing also...
yeah ive heard may was out there...... i havent actually seen it, but my older cousin recomended it to me 'cause i like weird movies
Fight Club...but after I saw it the 2nd time it was a "aaah -experience" inlightement. "Oh, that´s what was going on!".

Anyways.
During one movie I was like "WTF am I doing here?"
and that movie was "Bad Day". IT SUCKS!

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
i didnt put this the other day, but its one i watched in class on friday..... white zombie........had to be one of the worst movies ive seen.............. or shadow of the vampire was another one, but these were more like wtf were the directors thinking, these suck.............
Chances are, if you take the time to watch all of these movies, one after the other (you pick the order) you will drive yourself to some point of madness...

A Clockwork Orange
Fight Club
Suicide Club
The End of Evangelion
Ringu
Perfect Blue
Kite
Pi
Requiem for a Dream
Quills
Devil's Advocate
The Crow: City of Angels
Hannibal
Bringing Out The Dead
I'd have to say Vanilla Sky was the biggest WTF movie I've ever seen. They really could have made that better. It makes no sence; at one point, Tom Cruise is having sex with one girl, and then it's suddenly another girl, and then the first one again, and the girls are like laughing sadistically. Scaried-movie-scene-ever. gonk
Bringing Out The Dead is one of my favorite movies of all time. The first time I saw it I was so shaken up and jittery from the experience I didn't know what to do. That movie is insane and impossible to predict, I think it is also one of Cage's best preformances.
Sonya Ivanovich
I'd have to say Vanilla Sky was the biggest WTF movie I've ever seen. They really could have made that better. It makes no sence; at one point, Tom Cruise is having sex with one girl, and then it's suddenly another girl, and then the first one again, and the girls are like laughing sadistically. Scaried-movie-scene-ever. gonk

I can't believe everyone is calling Vanilla Sky a 'wtf' movie. Sure, it's a real ********, but it's not a wtf. Everything is explained at the end. It's just trying to explain the movie without giving away the ending that's the tricky part.

Matias_dren
A Clockwork Orange
Fight Club
Suicide Club
The End of Evangelion
Ringu
Perfect Blue
Kite
Pi
Requiem for a Dream
Quills
Devil's Advocate
The Crow: City of Angels
Hannibal
Bringing Out The Dead

Want to see it
seen it
want to see it
want to see it
seen bits of it
Got it for Christmas and seen it
seen the censored version
want to see it
want to see it
heard it was too disgusting
heard it was horrid
heard it was horrid
want to see it
want to see it

Hey, I'm half-way to insanity!
Lost Highway
Wild Zero
Cradle of Fear
Desperate Living
Pink Flamingos
Cannibal the Musical
Quote:
seen the censored version

The censored version is missing about 30 seconds of screen time. Thouse 30 seconds are worth it. I mean that old guy, and his brilliant two lines effectivly makes him the Boba Fett of independent film.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff