Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
Deramin
I had to watch "Pi" about three times before I got it.
hehe, pi is such a great movie and really is a wtf, but requiem for a dream was even more wtf, so if you liked pi check out requiem
emerald_star19
Deramin
hehe, pi is such a great movie and really is a wtf, but requiem for a dream was even more wtf, so if you liked pi check out requiem

i saw requiem for a dream, gahhhd his arm was so scary looking i wanted to hide (not really but let's pretend)!

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
shaaakeyourhips
emerald_star19
Deramin

i saw requiem for a dream, gahhhd his arm was so scary looking i wanted to hide (not really but let's pretend)!
hehe yeah i did the same thing although his arm isnt as bad as the mothers in Dead Alive *gags*
Ererin
PHONEBOOTH

I love phonebooth! Although it is really hard to resist shouting "come out and fight you camping f**"

One of the best parts is when one of my freinds was talking about that movie and calling that sniper a god and I immeadiatly replied, "no god of mine is a camping f**".

Oddly enough I'm in the mood to go watch it now. Yay, then I'll watch Bowling for Columine as a weird double header.
emerald_star19
shaaakeyourhips
emerald_star19
Deramin

hehe yeah i did the same thing although his arm isnt as bad as the mothers in Dead Alive *gags*

blegh! i have to agree hun!
The Gift. The last bit where the dude apparently hanged himself was so queer. And Donnie Darko rules. I dont fully understand it but it still rules.

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
i watched the origional dawn of the dead today, it was ok but it was like wtf why is this so friggen long *sighs* they could have easily cut 30 min out
I got to go WTF today! It was very exciting I was watching this Begman movie called Hour of the Wolf. That movie rocked some seriouse a**. I almost like it as much as Persona. There are several connections between the two movies almost to the point where I don't think its actidental. Anyway it was good clean fun confusing fun!
End of Evangelion
Elephant
Kids
If anyone get the chance to check out a movie called 'Passion in the desert' its about a french solider that get stuck out in the desert and he falls in love with a leopard that saves his life. Its really strange but was an interesting movie. xd

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
Hitokage Yami
If anyone get the chance to check out a movie called 'Passion in the desert' its about a french solider that get stuck out in the desert and he falls in love with a leopard that saves his life. Its really strange but was an interesting movie. xd
sounds like it confused
Hitokage Yami

I've really been wanting to see that! Is it any good other than making you go WTF? I am having the hardest time finding it at the moment.
Being John Malchovic
there was alot of movies that made me go wtf? but i cant think of any right now........... guess they wasnt important enough to remember
elephant gave me a wtf moment. as in "what the ********?!? this is the thrid worst movie i've ever seen. totally horrid, through anf through."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff