Welcome to Gaia! ::

gothic_goddess7
The movie that has definitely made me go, "WTF?!?" is

The Princess Bride

That is the most crappiest movie ever!

of course, it may come off as cheesy and trite and unoriginal, but thats what it was trying to do. it was taking all the usual trite adventure, romance, fairytale stories we grow up with, and mixed it all into one farce. though surprisingly and delightfully, the characters in this story remain charming and dyanmic. it's a damn good movie. and i'm sure the book is even better....now to steal it from my sister....
emerald_star19
we watched another good WTF movie in class today.................. Dead Alive...............not only is it the first movie that i almost threw up during (not 'cause of the gore, that crap doesnt bother me..................more like the custard scene *gags*) but it was also excesively gory........

And who knew Peter Jackson would go on to make The Lord of the Rings?
Not me.

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
Hawkeyes
emerald_star19
we watched another good WTF movie in class today.................. Dead Alive...............not only is it the first movie that i almost threw up during (not 'cause of the gore, that crap doesnt bother me..................more like the custard scene *gags*) but it was also excesively gory........

And who knew Peter Jackson would go on to make The Lord of the Rings?
Not me.
hehe ive never seen any of the LotR movies, but its still a shock to find out its the same person
Daredevil id the stupidest movie. my parents should not have bought that stupid a** movie. $15 is a ripoff that movie should have bin free it sucked so bad. scream
TwilightMage
From the Master of WTF, David Lynch: Mullholland Drive. neutral

I actually thought Mulholland Drive was rather easy to figure out... or at least it was compared to Lost Highway.
(i love both movies by the way. i consider the "wtf" reaction to be a good one, as long as the movie still has substance to it)

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
Ilfed
TwilightMage
From the Master of WTF, David Lynch: Mullholland Drive. neutral

I actually thought Mulholland Drive was rather easy to figure out... or at least it was compared to Lost Highway.
(i love both movies by the way. i consider the "wtf" reaction to be a good one, as long as the movie still has substance to it)
hehe now i really wanna see lost highway....... one of my rl friends was tekking me that its extremely messed up the other day
donnie darko
matrix movies
the hulk
lost in translation
gosford park
are all wtf movies , but in the good confusing way.
LolitaKitty
Plan 9 from outer space...

its the ultimate WTF....? movie

LOL. Ah, Ed Wood.
Killer Klowns from Outer Space, even the title made me say "what the ********?"
FearDotCom

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
Josh G.
Killer Klowns from Outer Space, even the title made me say "what the ******** the title made me go wtf too
bubba ho-tep

elvis and jfk are alive and living in the same retirement home somewhere in texas, jfk is black and they fight an evil mummy. WTF!!!!

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
just watched another one..................... "undying monster" oh and the amityville series
van helsing was like that at the end xx

Interesting Nerd

6,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
Black & White.
Seriously, don't watch this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff