Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
HoC was so much fun. I loved it, honestly, it was one of the better things Gaia has come up with. They take it away, and give us Scattercrap. I dislike the game very much. I really don't get why they would take away such an enjoyed TCG.
Thoughts?

Bloblike Delight

It was fun while it lasted *sigh*.

Perfect Saint

Apparently, not enough people found it enjoyable.
I did though.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Myrielle
I did though.

Even so, there were those who did enjoy it. And when there was an outcry before its removal, it would have been awesome if Gaia decided to keep it. *sigh*

Familiar Phantom

We don't need HoC now that we have Smashblox. Smashblox is the epitomy of human ingenuity. It is, without a doubt, the greatest game ever created by man. I no longer remember the days before my heart was captured wholly by that most sublime of games, Smashblox. All hail Smashblox. Smashblox ftagn.

Revered Inquisitor

Myrielle
I did though.

User Image

" Intro. 24/7. "

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Art by Samanthai

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
K76
We don't need HoC now that we have Smashblox. Smashblox is the epitomy of human ingenuity. It is, without a doubt, the greatest game ever created by man. I no longer remember the days before my heart was captured wholly by that most sublime of games, Smashblox. All hail Smashblox. Smashblox ftagn.

Good one ^^

Benevolent Cat

I'm pretty a**-hurt over this, to be honest

I really like HoC, but I don't intend to play it off of gaia. I was hoping to see more from it, not have it thrown away completely for some retard game that's been done a thousand times before

Invisible Player

15,300 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I have that bs game on my mobile which is like 5-6 years old, I never played that game then, why in the world would I play it now?

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Niflh
I'm pretty a**-hurt over this, to be honest

I really like HoC, but I don't intend to play it off of gaia. I was hoping to see more from it, not have it thrown away completely for some retard game that's been done a thousand times before

My thoughts exactly! Scatterblah is so unoriginal it's ridiculous. >_< HoC had SO much potential!

Aged Goat

I enjoyed playing the game and its artwork, but what irks me the most about this is that I've been playing it for a long time and I didn't even get the achievements that go with it.

Stone-cold Warlord

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I'm bummed too. An cool game replaced by a retarded one. HoC had potential. A lot of potential.

Nimble Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
neutral Do you really have to slam on Smashblox so much? Sure, it's unoriginal and simplistic. Even I'll admit that. But it's also a type of game that I like to play a lot. I have the ball version of it on my phone, as well as Puzzle Bobble on my computer.

I didn't want HoC replaced by Smashblox, since HoC *is* pretty unique, but it doesn't mean Smashblox is completely suck stupid because Gaia makes bad decisions. (And making people pay GC to play the least original game on Gaia is just...so not cool).

I like to play HoC too, and I hate when people bag on it in the other forums.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Wanderer in Exile
I enjoyed playing the game and its artwork, but what irks me the most about this is that I've been playing it for a long time and I didn't even get the achievements that go with it.

Really? Have you considered telling an admin about it? They might be able to help..

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
ProtectorofGlasses
neutral Do you really have to slam on Smashblox so much? Sure, it's unoriginal and simplistic. Even I'll admit that. But it's also a type of game that I like to play a lot. I have the ball version of it on my phone, as well as Puzzle Bobble on my computer.

I didn't want HoC replaced by Smashblox, since HoC *is* pretty unique, but it doesn't mean Smashblox is completely suck stupid because Gaia makes bad decisions. (And making people pay GC to play the least original game on Gaia is just...so not cool).

I like to play HoC too, and I hate when people bag on it in the other forums.

I'm not trying to attack anyone personally who plays the game. If you want to play, by all means, enjoy yourself. I do, however, find it ridiculous that HoC was replaced with this game, and I just wanted to express that opinion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff