Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nimble Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
xoAniLuv
ProtectorofGlasses
neutral Do you really have to slam on Smashblox so much? Sure, it's unoriginal and simplistic. Even I'll admit that. But it's also a type of game that I like to play a lot. I have the ball version of it on my phone, as well as Puzzle Bobble on my computer.

I didn't want HoC replaced by Smashblox, since HoC *is* pretty unique, but it doesn't mean Smashblox is completely suck stupid because Gaia makes bad decisions. (And making people pay GC to play the least original game on Gaia is just...so not cool).

I like to play HoC too, and I hate when people bag on it in the other forums.

I'm not trying to attack anyone personally who plays the game. If you want to play, by all means, enjoy yourself. I do, however, find it ridiculous that HoC was replaced with this game, and I just wanted to express that opinion.

That's not what I have a problem with; more the people calling it "retarded" and stuff.

Aged Goat

xoAniLuv
Wanderer in Exile
I enjoyed playing the game and its artwork, but what irks me the most about this is that I've been playing it for a long time and I didn't even get the achievements that go with it.

Really? Have you considered telling an admin about it? They might be able to help..

Given the state of things right now, I think they have bigger things on hand. I also looked around, there are other people complaining about the same thing, a long time ago, and they still didn't get their achievements as of now. I'm not even sure if they're still granting it, since they already took it out. But thanks though, I might give your suggestion a try.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
ProtectorofGlasses
xoAniLuv
ProtectorofGlasses
neutral Do you really have to slam on Smashblox so much? Sure, it's unoriginal and simplistic. Even I'll admit that. But it's also a type of game that I like to play a lot. I have the ball version of it on my phone, as well as Puzzle Bobble on my computer.

I didn't want HoC replaced by Smashblox, since HoC *is* pretty unique, but it doesn't mean Smashblox is completely suck stupid because Gaia makes bad decisions. (And making people pay GC to play the least original game on Gaia is just...so not cool).

I'm not trying to attack anyone personally who plays the game. If you want to play, by all means, enjoy yourself. I do, however, find it ridiculous that HoC was replaced with this game, and I just wanted to express that opinion.

That's not what I have a problem with; more the people calling it "retarded" and stuff.

Well, this is the Internet. Freedom of speech. smile

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Wanderer in Exile
xoAniLuv
Wanderer in Exile
I enjoyed playing the game and its artwork, but what irks me the most about this is that I've been playing it for a long time and I didn't even get the achievements that go with it.

Really? Have you considered telling an admin about it? They might be able to help..

Given the state of things right now, I think they have bigger things on hand. I also looked around, there are other people complaining about the same thing, a long time ago, and they still didn't get their achievements as of now. I'm not even sure if they're still granting it, since they already took it out. But thanks though, I might give your suggestion a try.

I see, and no problem! Let me know how things work out. smile

Bashful Phantom

16,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
ProtectorofGlasses

we do when its pay to play. That alone is more than reason enough for me to hate the game.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
kiockalan
ProtectorofGlasses

we do when its pay to play. That alone is more than reason enough for me to hate the game.

Excellent point.

Wheezing Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I don't understand why the replaced it in the first place.

They could have just kept it and added smashblox still.

Servers and cost were an issue? Is HoC still "owned" by gaia elsewhere?

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Stranded][Lotus

I believe the game can be played on Facebook. However, it is possible to still go to the landing.

Wheezing Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
xoAniLuv
Stranded][Lotus

I believe the game can be played on Facebook. However, it is possible to still go to the landing.
It's not the same playing it on FB as it would be here.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Stranded][Lotus
xoAniLuv
Stranded][Lotus

It's not the same playing it on FB as it would be here.

I agree with you entirely.

Friendly Gaian

I have no clue what you just said

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
INVADER GlR
I have no clue what you just said

I'm sorry ^^; Would you mind telling me exactly what you didn't understand? Sometimes I'm not good at communicating..

Friendly Vampire

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • PvP 200
  • Befriended 100
Now I don't know if we still get the achievements, however gaia still has HoC it is just hidden, and I know when you play it on facebook you can still turn essence into gaia gold. I am assuming you can do the converting on the game when its on gaia just haven't tried it yet.

edit: Just tried it and it appears to work when you send essence form the gaia app of HoC as while. The ratio seems to be a bit more different that 1 ess= 10 gold, but hey it still works so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff