Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
A simple list.
I think I got the numbers right.

3) Your starter herald will determine the primary faction for that army. Any out-of-faction units will incur an additional cost to summon.

For example, if Sir Corwin is selected for the starter herald, the primary faction for that army will be Kingdom. This is important as any non-Kingdom unit in that army will cost the greater of 20%+1 or 4 extra mana at the least.

1 => 5
8 => 12
10 => 14
12 => 16
14 => 18
18 => 22
20 => 25
24 => 29
26 => 32
30 => 37
36 => 44
40 => 49
42 => 51
48 => 58
52 => 63
56 => 68
60 => 73
62 => 75
66 => 80

So yeah, what units do you consider good for cross-factioning because they're worth the extra cost? yum_tea

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
The Gray Mage, Krylr The Eye are some of the best out of the ones i've used so far.

and although Cataclysm Dragon is expensive to begin with, i still use him out-of-faction, and he never disappoints me emotion_kirakira

Benevolent Lunatic

I go out of faction for some of the spell cards. And before I switch to having mostly pure decks I would get some archers in with the demons. I rarely do cross faction heroes and high units though because it is just not worth the cost when the in faction units are decent. However for scouts and attuners I wouldnt mind since they are cheap to summon

Unbeatable Knight

Add 42-51 to that list.

The slaughter wheel is worth cross-faction depending on your deck. Because it's freakin OP.

And maybe Kingdom attuners for Flameborn because the dragon attuners freaking suck. But maybe not because it makes them a turn 3 summon if you don't get a well on turn 1.

clarion's King

Super Model

Lucky Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Rattling imp, Man at Arms, Screaming boulder, Geomancers, and Hellhounds are at the top of my list of cross-faction units. Heralds cross-faction are acceptable and pretty good too, the new ones especially.

Hardened Husband

20,740 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
User ImageAll was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above all others...

Man-at-Arms, Apprentice Geomancers and Imps have all come in very handy for me; most notably the Men-at-Arms and Geomancers.

The cost of a Man-at-Arms even with the cross-faction cost penalty is still on par with my cheapest Flameborn unit.

The Geomancers' special is stupidly great when you stick them behind a Thunder Lizard or Guardian of the Plinth, especially if you have more than one of them traveling together.

...of him who brought the Shadow and the Breaking of the World. And him they named Dragon.

Enduring Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100
Currently, I'm cross-factioning Dragonspawn Savages. 22 cost after the increase for 130 hp, 80%ACC, 50dmg, 372 speed, and a 20 energy skill that hits for 45dmg and is usable every turn after the first.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Before my 3 stars I rocked a couple out of faction volcano fiends, and was able to get them out most games. Definitly not worth it now, but before I got better cards, a 75 mana unit wasnt too much of a concern for me.

Destructive Bunny

Mana convergence 1 -> 5
Open the gates 26 -> 32

Also applies to action points for spells in battle 3nodding
Prayer for victory 25 ->31

Browser

Missing 52 => 63

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Starshine
Mana convergence 1 -> 5
Open the gates 26 -> 32

Also applies to action points for spells in battle 3nodding
Prayer for victory 25 ->31

DaredeviI
Missing 52 => 63

Added.

11,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
...This explains SO MUCH! gonk

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Void Scarab and Krylyr the Eye are amazing tanks for kingdom since the only good high-cost tank is Gavin and he's epic rarity. stare

Man-At-Arms for dragons.. duh.

Those are the only ones I cross for atm..

Considering crossing for Portal burst in my Avalon deck or DD in my Flameborn deck as well, but not sure. xd

Nothing else yet. xd

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

14,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I cross a Master of Flames into my Demon Deck. She just feels so good sure her price goes to 37 but having her behind a Screaming boulder or two just feels so good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff