Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Warlord

I PIECES I
Will each mission have 3 ways of doing it?(one for each faction)
Can do avalon and flameborn but i hate demons and wouldnt know how to use them

When missions call for different tactics I'll bring it up but mostly Flameborn and Avalon play the same and the best advice for Hellspawn is "keep your herald out of fights"

Doting Phantom

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
The Zerg Swarm came, as was foretold.

This thread will be amazing for those newer to the game and those who can never seem to find the right way to look at something (like me). Stop being amazing.

And the Protoss, firstborn of the gods, rose to fight them.

Vicious Cutie-Pie

14,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I love your guides!!! <3<3<3

Mega Sex Symbol

24,275 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Thanks for this.

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
Stuck on Mission 6 ;;
The AI seems to have gotten cranked up really high on this mission.

clarion's King

Super Model

Omnipresent Warlord

I'll have to work more on it tomorrow. My internet connection isn't bad and I like to play missions right before I write about them.
Just so players dont get ******** over like I just was, Mission 4 Kingdom ENDS ON THE 12TH TURN. I would recommend forfeiting if you don't get decent cards in your hand. It's definitely doable but dont spend 9 turns amassing an army because you can get boned with the cataclysms. BOL.

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
This is a nice guide but is actually possible to beat mission 1 with out even worring about the enemy base up top

Head towards Helena spreading out your units taking as much land in between as possible which includes 1 portal and 1 mana well once you reach Helena you should have a decent size force attack the enemies blocking Helena [ the spot with less eneies of coarse ] You should also leave some units to hold that portal you found. Now once you have helena and she scatters the enemies you are clear to run back to your home base . If you did everything right you should have a large green area Helena and your herald can run along the bottom of the map while your other forces distract and pin the enemy units.

Senpipi's Significant Otter

Desirable Fox

Thanks for the guide!♥ i died like 4 times at the first mission till i figured out how to keep that woman alive emotion_facepalm you helped me alot!

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Thanks for the guides. I'm currently tinkering on mission 5 for Avalon. Died once already, will have to try again. XP

Omnipresent Warlord

I've got a rough outline for 5 and 6. I'll have time to polish them and get 7,8,9,10 up tomorrow and get the pictures up to help make the directions more clear.

Perfect Saint

I'll keep a link of this thread. Thanks for compiling, Omni.

No Kitten

19,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
hm, I probably should have kept track of all the card rewards... I've done all but missions 10 for Demon and Dragon, and now working on Avalon.

AND OMG MISSION 5 ON AVALON IS A TOWER GUARDIAN THANK THE CHAOS GODS I NEED ONE OF THOSE. (I think the 1-Night Agent 2? 3? 4-Terror Blade)

edit:

oh ya, after losing certain rounds, I've figured out how the AI does things on some of the ~scarier~ rounds, so I surround or close up their spawning areas until I can summon enough units to swarm or overpower camps.

Now if only I had good enough cards to do missions 10... /cries for a gray mage or jakyl or cadogan

mission 7 was a energy storm reward (ew)

mission 8 is another night agent? what? nothing.... better? for storming a demon stronghold? come on...

ALSO I CAN'T SEEM TO PIN ANYTHING WITH MY AVALON TEAM THIS MAKES ME SO MAD

Demonic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Flameborn mission four, sucked. Took me five or six tries to beat it.
Mission five, done in one try. It was harder to take control of the whole board then the final battle. I waited for the armageddon and had twenty seven units to his seven. Killed him in five turns.
Noticed at the start of the fifth round he had 454/100 hp

The chained berserker wasnt to bad a reward, I now have two but so far not all that great. And I know there low level cards because there just starting missions.

I got my first furlis from a key so today has not been to bad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces