Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you play TF2 on?

PC 0.50898472596586 50.9% [ 1133 ]
Xbox 360 0.20350404312668 20.4% [ 453 ]
PS3 0.074123989218329 7.4% [ 165 ]
I don't play it. 0.21338724168913 21.3% [ 475 ]
Total Votes:[ 2226 ]

I installed a mod and I think it messed up how my source games manage lighting, do me a favor next time you are on the map with the bridge...
go under it and look at the shadowy corner close up and tell me if your screen fades a bit.

Also how do I uninstall a 3rd party mod.
Psyberian Husky
I installed a mod and I think it messed up how my source games manage lighting, do me a favor next time you are on the map with the bridge...
go under it and look at the shadowy corner close up and tell me if your screen fades a bit.

It's a sourcemod right? I think you would have to go to steamsteamappsSourceMods and uninstall it from there.
That Zurg Doode
Psyberian Husky

It's a sourcemod right? I think you would have to go to steamsteamappsSourceMods and uninstall it from there.
Also I searched your question on the internet and found two websites which seem to provide very good info. Website 1
Website 2
I've only just discovered the Orange Box, when my boyfriend dug out his copy. It's really fantastic... I was surprised I'd never heard of it.

Portal is easily my favourite!
But is the wii an xbox?
MongrelMutt
But is the wii an xbox?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
FullmetalOni
MongrelMutt
But is the wii an xbox?

Whoa Oni I glanced at the link to your Youtube page and the user picture you have is the same as my steam picture! (Except my Lugia picture doesn't have the text*

Weiird..
That Zurg Doode
That Zurg Doode
Psyberian Husky

Also I searched your question on the internet and found two websites which seem to provide very good info. Website 1
Website 2

Oh my god thanks, I got the mod removed, now I just gotta make sure everything is valve default
Psyberian Husky
That Zurg Doode
That Zurg Doode
Psyberian Husky

Website 2

Oh my god thanks, I got the mod removed, now I just gotta make sure everything is valve default
No problem brother. Happy fragging!
If I may ask, what mod messed you up, Husky?
Aries_LT
FullmetalOni
MongrelMutt
But is the wii an xbox?

Whoa Oni I glanced at the link to your Youtube page and the user picture you have is the same as my steam picture! (Except my Lugia picture doesn't have the text*

Weiird..

that text was a quick little MS Paint job I did. I took it off of the new Soul-Silver title thing and stuck it on the Lugia. Needless to say, I cant wait till the remakes release over here in the US.

I was never really on your side...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces