PS3 0.074123989218329 7.4% [ 165 ]
I don't play it. 0.21338724168913 21.3% [ 475 ]
Total Votes:[ 2226 ]

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Hey guys, I'm looking to get my hands on TF2 and Skullgirls cards. About all I have to offer is my duplicate cards, and maybe scrap/weapons from TF2.

Inb4 the comic that they claim isn't leading up to anything leads up to something.

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Blaze the Fire Dragon
Hey guys, I'm looking to get my hands on TF2 and Skullgirls cards. About all I have to offer is my duplicate cards, and maybe scrap/weapons from TF2.

Inb4 the comic that they claim isn't leading up to anything leads up to something.
I hope it leads up to the 10th Class: Saxton Hale

So Valve will finally make VSH an official mode with a nicer character model than a Soldier reskin and supply their own voice.

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Bran Moofin
Blaze the Fire Dragon

So Valve will finally make VSH an official mode with a nicer character model than a Soldier reskin and supply their own voice.
That would be awesome, although I'm not sure why the mercs would fight Saxton, you know, unless he just decided to up and fight them, or the Admin paid them to.

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Blaze the Fire Dragon
Bran Moofin
Blaze the Fire Dragon

That would be awesome, although I'm not sure why the mercs would fight Saxton, you know, unless he just decided to up and fight them, or the Admin paid them to.
Maybe because Scout is crazy enough to fight and beat up a little girl so he owns Mann CO and Saxton tries to get it back instead of letting the mercs get free weapons.

Vendetta For V's Significant Otter

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150
Bran Moofin
I just searched the site and didn't see anything.

Source?

This page should have them. Just click on the drop down menu bar and they're right there.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/f2db/?srp=1

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
MachaGirl
Bran Moofin
I just searched the site and didn't see anything.

Source?

This page should have them. Just click on the drop down menu bar and they're right there.

Oh,]http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/f2db/?srp=1
Oh, I see. It's not until "buy now," are they even noticeable.

Dangerous Rogue

9,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
With so much stuff flying around TF2... anyone hit the point where their backpack was actually out of space? I'm just saving up so much stuff in hopes that one day, I could just grab an Ap-Sap, which the last time I checked, was 2 keys (and a key was 5 refined the last time I checked too).

...on a side note, yesterday, I got a Genuine Wilson Weave for 1.33 refined? Huh?

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Red Waffles
With so much stuff flying around TF2... anyone hit the point where their backpack was actually out of space? I'm just saving up so much stuff in hopes that one day, I could just grab an Ap-Sap, which the last time I checked, was 2 keys (and a key was 5 refined the last time I checked too).

...on a side note, yesterday, I got a Genuine Wilson Weave for 1.33 refined? Huh?
I don't care for reskins that much. They're cool, but if it does the same thing, I don't need a new one.

That being said, I do enjoy my crafted Sharp Dresser and wouldn't mind an Awper Hand.

Still need a Red Tape Recorder and then I will have EVERY weapon, not counting reskins or strange varients.

Dangerous Rogue

9,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
Bran Moofin
Red Waffles

I don't care for reskins that much. They're cool, but if it does the same thing, I don't need a new one.

That being said, I do enjoy my crafted Sharp Dresser and wouldn't mind an Awper Hand.

Still need a Red Tape Recorder and then I will have EVERY weapon, not counting reskins or strange varients.
I honestly don't care for reskins too myself, but I do love alternate voice lines. That is why I hold on to my Robot Soldier Costume, Hoovy Fairy Costume, and my Scout and Soldier Souls. On top of that, I already have all every weapon in TF2 discounting reskins and stranges... and one of my extra weapons that are in my overfilled backpack is not the Red Tape Recorder.

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Red Waffles
Bran Moofin
Red Waffles

I honestly don't care for reskins too myself, but I do love alternate voice lines. That is why I hold on to my Robot Soldier Costume, Hoovy Fairy Costume, and my Scout and Soldier Souls. On top of that, I already have all every weapon in TF2 discounting reskins and stranges... and one of my extra weapons that are in my overfilled backpack is not the Red Tape Recorder.
I have a bunch of crates, but I don't want them.

O.G. Prophet

Got a craft #53 Special Eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas