I don't play it. 0.21338724168913 21.3% [ 475 ]
Total Votes:[ 2226 ]

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
iihcap
It's happening right now if the store would ever load.

Blessed Poster

Bran Moofin
It's happening right now if the store would ever load.

yea its up and down.

So far picked up 9 games and 1 game pack for $25

O.G. Prophet

Someone used a pallet of crates in the server I was on and I got a salvaged crate.

Devout Senshi

Sadistyk Soul
Someone used a pallet of crates in the server I was on and I got a salvaged crate.
Wow that's amazing! Gratz!
So, if any of you were forced to choose, which game would be your favorite? Half-life 2, Portal, or TF2?

For me, it'd be Portal.

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Portal is definitely my favorite to play, but since I can no longer imagine a world without the TF2 fandom, I'm going to have to pick it as my favorite.

Fashionable Cultist

13,600 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
What no Left 4 Dead option.
I'll have to go with TF2 as well, much better replay value plus constant updates and community contributions. You cant really compare the three when HL and Portal are story driven.

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
I'm going with TF2, if only because I haven't played Half Life and Portal loses a lot of its replayability.

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
TF2 for sure.

Yeah, you can go back into Portal and try the challenges, but that's really about it. They're static.

Very few, if any, TF2 games are the same. Different people playing different classes on different maps.

So many variables make it very dynamic.
Of all the places in the world, I have just witnessed a guy with an portal science jacket.

In a dead town I live in o____o

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
The Engineer needs a weapon that slowly regens metal.

O.G. Prophet

Bran Moofin
Nah, there's always plenty of scrap metal and ammo packs lying around on most maps. But I will admit that there's a few maps that really suck for engie.

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Sadistyk Soul
Bran Moofin
Nah, there's always plenty of scrap metal and ammo packs lying around on most maps. But I will admit that there's a few maps that really suck for engie.
Yeah, I hear ya.

I just wish Engineer had more play styles like the other classes. You either Turtle or you're Offensive.
I think its just the lack of imagination between people. Turtle or offense is how you use your sentries, and based on wrenches or gunslinger. How many people do you see build something other than a sentry first? People look at the guy as if he's a sentry builder with weak weapons and other things he can build afterward. I don't know about you, but a lot of times I'd rather the engies on my team get those teleporters up before anything else.

O.G. Prophet

Mercain
I think its just the lack of imagination between people. Turtle or offense is how you use your sentries, and based on wrenches or gunslinger. How many people do you see build something other than a sentry first? People look at the guy as if he's a sentry builder with weak weapons and other things he can build afterward. I don't know about you, but a lot of times I'd rather the engies on my team get those teleporters up before anything else.

This.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces