Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you play TF2 on?

PC 0.50898472596586 50.9% [ 1133 ]
Xbox 360 0.20350404312668 20.4% [ 453 ]
PS3 0.074123989218329 7.4% [ 165 ]
I don't play it. 0.21338724168913 21.3% [ 475 ]
Total Votes:[ 2226 ]

.... I do that as a medic. xD

It doesn't take much to shoot a single needle and if you have the Blutsauger and hit a disguised spy you get health. So... if you hit your engie ally and get health... HE'S A SPY!
Aries_LT

It doesn't take much to shoot a single needle and if you have the Blutsauger and hit a disguised spy you get health. So... if you hit your engie ally and get health... HE'S A SPY!

MEDIC IS BLOODY SPY! *wrench* >3

900 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Aries_LT

This isn't the PC version. No updated weapons.

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
Eh, I'm not using my home computer at the moment (i'm at school...) But thanks ^^
I think I can run it based on the list though... I can run Adobe CS3, so I suppose I can run TF2.
Snap In
Aries_LT

This isn't the PC version. No updated weapons.

PS3 dont have updates. D':
Xbox 360 maybe have update.
PC DO! ;D PC ROX!
anime-dragon-tamer
Eh, I'm not using my home computer at the moment (i'm at school...) But thanks ^^
I think I can run it based on the list though... I can run Adobe CS3, so I suppose I can run TF2.

u have PC? yay! so we shall play together and pwning them >:3
Ahh.. Sorry, I forgot you had the Xbox version. x _ x I need to make a list to keep track of all of this.

Let's hope Valve gives you guys some updates! ...Imagine getting all of those weapons and stuff at once. I bet the Xbox servers would implode. o_o
Aries_LT
Ahh.. Sorry, I forgot you had the Xbox version. x _ x I need to make a list to keep track of all of this.

Let's hope Valve gives you guys some updates! ...Imagine getting all of those weapons and stuff at once. I bet the Xbox servers would implode. o_o

did u play PC version? :3
but i am deaf and i cannot speak on microphone D':
i can comment. T.T that sux

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
II Konan ll
anime-dragon-tamer

u have PC? yay! so we shall play together and pwning them >:3
gonk But I don't have the game yet... I'm trying to see if my computer will run it. Otherwize, I'm just going to have to get the PS3 version... *sad* But I love it so... I'm a strange fangirl like that.

900 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Aries_LT

All the classes will update before we get it.

So Soldier, Demo and Engie.

I want my Pyro Airblast!

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
Snap In
Aries_LT

I want my Pyro Airblast!

Eh? How many updates are there? I only know of Scout's, Heavy's, Spy's, Sniper's and Pyro's. Medic had one too I think, but I never heard anything about it...

Tactical Tamer

Snap In
Aries_LT

I want my Pyro Airblast!
Pyro's are supposed to start off with Air Blast. You mean Xbox doesn't have it? User Image

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
I didn't know how to do the Airblast on the PS3... And I know the Backburner can do it... Do you know how? ^^;

Tactical Tamer

anime-dragon-tamer
I didn't know how to do the Airblast on the PS3... And I know the Backburner can do it... Do you know how? ^^;
Backburner doesn't have Airblast. Instead it has where it crits when you hit someone from behind.
Edward E!ric
Snap In
Aries_LT

I want my Pyro Airblast!
Pyro's are supposed to start off with Air Blast. You mean Xbox doesn't have it? User Image

not sure. >.>
i do play on PC. do u? >:3
i was thinking Engie's Update melee weapon will be guitar. O:
it will be cool to play guitar (taunt) on camping. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items