Tactical Tamer

E-Lo
Who here's gotten BarbeQQ?
I have, but I was expecting to be the main course. User Image
Edward E!ric
E-Lo
Who here's gotten BarbeQQ?
I have, but I was expecting to be the main course. User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BarbeQQ is great. I got that one a LONG time ago. I had more fun getting the RAGEPYRO one. I forget what it's called, but it's the one where when you backstab someone, you get it if they switch to pyro before they respawn. That one is lulzy.

I was never really on your side...

Tactical Tamer

Oh he meant an achievement? xp
Most likely I have that one. I have most of the pyro ones.
Edward E!ric
Oh he meant an achievement? xp
Most likely I have that one. I have most of the pyro ones.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You get it if you are a pyro dominating someone, and they leave the server without revenge. It's also pretty lulzy.

I was never really on your side...
I suppose the QQ one could always happen by coincidence.. person had/wanted to leave game anyway and wanted an excuse but not necessarily so enraged they had to stop.

Some great CTF on Turbine, Greed. I was half wondering if I was actually helping though... x.x we were at the intel and died...

I think I was half battle medicing, but my excuse is I'm trying to distract people from the Scout Sappin the intel. whee

I'm totally using the ubersaw more often now. xD

On the way to patrol the intel room I kept running into a semi-invisible, blue, pyro-shaped object.. HMMM...

Of course I hit the spy and he runs away.. but I kept bumping into him and he was facing me! xD He eventually died from saw-to-face symdrome.
Aries_LT
I suppose the QQ one could always happen by coincidence.. person had/wanted to leave game anyway and wanted an excuse but not necessarily so enraged they had to stop.

Some great CTF on Turbine, Greed. I was half wondering if I was actually helping though... x.x we were at the intel and died...

I think I was half battle medicing, but my excuse is I'm trying to distract people from the Scout Sappin the intel. whee

I'm totally using the ubersaw more often now. xD

On the way to patrol the intel room I kept running into a semi-invisible, blue, pyro-shaped object.. HMMM...

Of course I hit the spy and he runs away.. but I kept bumping into him and he was facing me! xD He eventually died from saw-to-face symdrome.

You did great.
It was the rest of the team that really sucked!
I got us a two point lead and they go and have the intel stolen not once, not twice, but three times! D:
They had some pretty bad spies. I killed a lot of them and never got backstabbed. xD
Greed, got AIM?

Tactical Tamer

Team I was on earlier was horrible. I went in as spy, took out all their sentrys, and what does the team do they let them build it back up again. Not to mention there was another spy on our team just sitting cloaked in where their int was, and he had a ton of openings to sap their sentries/kill the engineers. What's he do though continues to just sit cloaked. User Image
It's always fun playing against stupid people. Sucks having them on your own team though.

I'm so addicteddddddddddddddddd *twitch*
Edward E!ric
Team I was on earlier was horrible. I went in as spy, took out all their sentrys, and what does the team do they let them build it back up again. Not to mention there was another spy on our team just sitting cloaked in where their int was, and he had a ton of openings to sap their sentries/kill the engineers. What's he do though continues to just sit cloaked. User Image

I hate that!
At some point when I was playing tonight I took out both the sentries guarding the intel.
What does my team do? Sit around the middle of Turbine like idiots.

Muffin: Yeah.

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
Wow, great day. Got two dominations as Sniper and three as Demo. I think I'm improving a little.
FullmetalOni
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SWN7hQyYzI&feature=related

Soviet style

RAAAAAAAGH

Anyways, I played a bit of arena last night; quite fun. I didn't exactly top the scoreboard, but I think I didn't do too bad.
I'm glad I was helpful. :3

And sorry for your bad time with fellow spies.. @.@ Standing in a corner just seems like a bad idea because if people are paranoid enough they'll start checking corners. (Like me. :O )

That Heavy Is Train video is really well done but.. that face haunts my nightmares. o_o

Inspeaking of nightmares, I have a friend that had a nightmare about the Medic. xD I think it's because I found scary fanart of him and showed her.

Then again...
http://www.teamfortress.com/images/posts/avatars.jpg

It does look like the Medic avatar is planning something sinister...
orange box makes half-life doesn't it??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces