Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Pawn

As Cherrieee pointed out in her thread, found here currently in first place in Fly Me to the Moon theme is an entry that's already won second place.

To many this seems unfair, and I'd have to agree. Either the same user is capitalizing on their winning avi, or someone has stolen their winning idea and copied it.

So if you don't think this avi should place, then we need to make as many votes between now and the theme's end as possible to oust them out of the top three at least.

Obviously if you voted for it before, don't worry about it. And don't feel too bad ousting them out, as I'm sure they've reaped some nice prizes already (at least one certainly, and if its the same person, they've already reaped some awesome GC).

So I'm proposing we focus on a few entries I'd like to see up in the top 5 instead (not necessarily in the first place position, but taking a spot up there to keep the repeat ousted).

http://www.gaiaonline.com/runway/renderavatar/?entry=250507 <- this one is way out of this world amazing and when I first saw it I thought it deserved a place in the top 5

http://www.gaiaonline.com/runway/renderavatar/?entry=251147 <- soooooo beautiful! Why isn't she in the top 5?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/runway/renderavatar/?entry=250557 <- I'm a sucker for bard types xD

none of the proposed entries are mine. I also recommend the Bayonetta entry seen here

that game has an awesome remix of the song that was catchy and I had to force myself to shut up more than a few times cause my friend wanted to hear it even though he already listened to it without me when he played the game by himself the first time xD

Invisible Pawn

Hm, what I'm doing right now, I'm focusing my attention on the other top 5 members. If we can boost their numbers up higher than the repeater, then at least we have a good chance of bumping it out of the top 3.

Karen_Kodaijin's Significant Otter

Adorable Marshmallow

Thank you for the sweet compliment xonymudd. heart I was voting for the 2 others earlier (blue velvet and teal mix ones) and if I can I'll try to do some more voting later. I've been sick most of the day. sweatdrop

Kurd Jam's Significant Otter

Countess Confectioner

59,975 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Edgiest 250
I've actually given the first three you recommended a great deal of votes and the only one that made it (briefly) into the top 5 was Amai_Neiko's avatar (very pretty, btw) I was also voting for a few more that I fancied. The top five must have an enormous amount of votes to have not budged since this morning. I'll continue to give some votes but unless people make this a group effort , like you suggested, I think this may be the new norm.

Invisible Pawn

Amai_Neiko
Thank you for the sweet compliment xonymudd. heart I was voting for the 2 others earlier (blue velvet and teal mix ones) and if I can I'll try to do some more voting later. I've been sick most of the day. sweatdrop

You're welcome x3 alright, don't push yourself

though I should say the same to myself, been sick off and on all month, and especially sick these past few days

Invisible Winner

gonna go vote now!

Bashful Faun

15,190 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
I'll vote, but not sure it will make a difference with so few hours left

Invisible Winner

AtrosM
If you vote for anyone in the top 5 right now, and dont vote for the first place avi, im sure it can make a difference. even if she gets 12.5k gc rather than 50k, id be happy.

Bashful Faun

15,190 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Cherrieee
AtrosM
If you vote for anyone in the top 5 right now, and dont vote for the first place avi, im sure it can make a difference. even if she gets 12.5k gc rather than 50k, id be happy.

Ok I think that could be possible, I just thought that getting someone outside the top 5 and putting it in first place would be quite the hardship

Invisible Pawn

Canicuss
I've actually given the first three you recommended a great deal of votes and the only one that made it (briefly) into the top 5 was Amai_Neiko's avatar (very pretty, btw) I was also voting for a few more that I fancied. The top five must have an enormous amount of votes to have not budged since this morning. I'll continue to give some votes but unless people make this a group effort , like you suggested, I think this may be the new norm.

awesome! Amai's avi definitely deserves to up there. Yah, seriously, although there was just a shift between 2nd and 3rd place, but we really need to get that 1st place ousted out

keep up the good work! Yah, exactly. We're the voters, we've got power, so we ought to use it.

Invisible Pawn

AtrosM
Cherrieee
AtrosM

Ok I think that could be possible, I just thought that getting someone outside the top 5 and putting it in first place would be quite the hardship

yah, that's why I'm trying to vote for the other 4 to at least get that user out of the top 3

OMG! Amai's in the top 5!

Invisible Winner

I voted over 300 times xd hopefully by the time I wake up, the person we shall not name will not be in the top 3 (or at least not first)

goodluck other top 5ers!

Loyal Lover

Just hit 1000 votes. Man, if Gaia made it so that there were rewards for giving out a certain number of votes I'd be all for it at this point. XDD

Sparkly Rabbit

26,950 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
Instead of focusing on a few entries, I think it would be better to make sure to cast a vote for your favorite entry out of the two presented in each round.

Sparkly Rabbit

26,950 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
Wolf Princess of the Moon
Just hit 1000 votes. Man, if Gaia made it so that there were rewards for giving out a certain number of votes I'd be all for it at this point. XDD

This is a really good idea and I think it would definitely increase interest in voting. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff