Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Lightbringer

Diosu
The Immortal Prince
So I have Fallen and Angelic Inizios and I am trying to find out how much it would actually cost to get them all the way to wings. Any help?
You should expect to buy like 150m worth of caches for each set of wings, just to be safe. You can sell any caches you don't need. But it's definitely cheaper to open caches yourself for gold caches instead of buying them. I think I needed like 2k caches for my final stage of backwings? But I don't remember how many I used for the previous stages. Maybe like 80m worth.

For the bugs, fish, and body dyes, you'll just have to bite the bullet on the first two. The body dye will always be cheaper to make yourself if you buy the inks yourself. You should get these items out of the way before they go up again.
EDIT: Oh snap, forgot about the furniture. That's going to suck too.
So basically it's a giant pain in the a** and if I can afford to I should just buy the wings straight up?

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
The Immortal Prince
Diosu
The Immortal Prince
So I have Fallen and Angelic Inizios and I am trying to find out how much it would actually cost to get them all the way to wings. Any help?
You should expect to buy like 150m worth of caches for each set of wings, just to be safe. You can sell any caches you don't need. But it's definitely cheaper to open caches yourself for gold caches instead of buying them. I think I needed like 2k caches for my final stage of backwings? But I don't remember how many I used for the previous stages. Maybe like 80m worth.

For the bugs, fish, and body dyes, you'll just have to bite the bullet on the first two. The body dye will always be cheaper to make yourself if you buy the inks yourself. You should get these items out of the way before they go up again.
So basically it's a giant pain in the a** and if I can afford to I should just buy the wings straight up?

If you don't want the achievement, sure. You might want to do the quest so you can get the alchemized version though, which has poses from all three sets of wings. I could have quit the celestial quest at any time and just bought the cash shop archangel's wings, but that felt cheap. So there's a sense of accomplishment that you get from making it, and you also save inventory space.

Eternal Lightbringer

Diosu
The Immortal Prince
Diosu
The Immortal Prince

If you don't want the achievement, sure. You might want to do the quest so you can get the alchemized version though, which has poses from all three sets of wings. I could have quit the celestial quest at any time and just bought the cash shop archangel's wings, but that felt cheap. So there's a sense of accomplishment that you get from making it, and you also save inventory space.
Wow. The furniture is outrageously expensive. The sad thing is that I used to own all of it years ago, before these quests were even a thing, and I sold it all for nothing because I gave up on the housing thing.

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
The Immortal Prince
Diosu
The Immortal Prince
Diosu
The Immortal Prince

Wow. The furniture is outrageously expensive. The sad thing is that I used to own all of it years ago, before these quests were even a thing, and I sold it all for nothing because I gave up on the housing thing.
You also need the neck scarves, which are only found in the golden magical giftboxes.

Angelic Nitemare

It's me again...I am almost done with my wings!

I just need a Diamondback Lion! WooHoo!

Cluttered Cat

Username: OtherWorldShukumei
Quest: Celestial
Formula Level: Cinque - 5
Crafted for you or someone else?: Self (for now)
Wings still on the Alchemist's Account?: Yes
In Progress or Stopped: In Progress
Got multiples?: No

Shy Streaker

Ankit and I are about to finish crafting Lucifers whee

heart

[Continuing Doc Arkham's Formula]

(he was kind enough to let me use it <3333)

Shy Streaker

Username: Clear Rainx-
Quest: Fallen Quest Inzio - Lucifers
Crafted for you or someone else?: For me ^ u^
Wings still on the Alchemist's Account?: On my Account now.
Date of Quest Completion: 08/04/2014

*crafted with Ankit c:

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Making this for the person who crafted my Lucifer's Wings: Alchemized. ninja

Username: Ladybird Sauce
Quest: Fallen
Crafted for you or someone else?: Misfortuned Checkmate (that'd be me. emotion_yatta )
Wings still on the Alchemist's Account?: Nope, they're not on LBS's account anymore.
Date of Quest Completion: 4/9/2014 [x]

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Username: piggyzhou
Crafted for you or someone else?: me
Wings still on the Alchemist's Account?: yes
Date of Quest Completion: 4/8/2014 (Been really busy to update sweatdrop )

Proof:
User Image

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Quest: Risen
Crafted for you or someone else?: me xd No one wants me to craft it for them sweatdrop
Wings still on the Alchemist's Account?: yes~
Date of Quest Completion: 4/10/14

Proof:
User Image

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Updating my progress.

Username: Shrimp_Man
Formula Level: Fallen Quest Dieci
Crafted for you or someone else?: Me
In Progress or Stopped: In Progress

Proof (on my avatar) and also:
User Image

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Godlike Nerd

18,100 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
It took a while, but I finally got Raphael's wings, so I figured I'd repost whee

Username: CherryblueSky
Quest: Angelic
Formula Level: Dieci
Crafted for you or someone else?: me, so far
Wings still on the Alchemist's Account?: YUSSS! xd
In Progress or Stopped: In progress
Got multiples?: nopers

emotion_awesome

Man-Hungry Bear

Hi Miss checkmate. I'm crafting again. c:

Username: Davidicus Bellefonte
Quest: Celestial
Formula Level: Deici
Crafted for you or someone else?: For me
In Progress or Stopped: In progress
Screenshot

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Quest: Devilish
Crafted for you or someone else?: Myself
Date of Quest Completion: 4/12/14
http://i.imgur.com/cKa5EeQ.png

Quest: Demonic
Crafted for you or someone else?: Myself
Date of Quest Completion: 4/13/14
http://i.imgur.com/GFygMKw.png

BTW, for Fallen, I just noticed this: I'm really sorry for reporting it a little late. It's not because I want spot #35 or anything (because I know you do a special announcement every 5 backwings crafted). Actually I am pretty sure I am #34, since I crafted it at 1 am XD; So I'm definitely not the 35th ^^'
Just wanted to clear the air about that D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces