Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100
After 4 months and some extra days of sweat, tears and more... It's finally crafted!

User Image
Click pic above to be taken to the MP listing!

User Image
First Lisiting 3nodding

The list of people to thank for this is so huge it's just unbelievable. It was truly a group effort.
I'll list just a few of the countless names below that have been made a extremely major impact on helping me overcome some of the toughest parts along the way to the creation of this one grand item.

Kilted Giraffe - What can I say about this person other than she is just a true angel. You have sent me countless things and have give so much where I know on my own, would have been near impossible to complete this soon. The amount of help given, I honestly believe I could never repay in years. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. emotion_hug

Uesugi Ankit - Willing to throw so much support behind me when funds were wiped out and helping me to overcome some rough hurdles along the crafting and component process. Again much thanks to you for helping realize this day come true.

MajinBob - Even before starting this quest you've been behind me 100%. Once I started you've sacrificed even more sending so many items to liquidate just so I could continue in my moments where it might've taken me weeks to rebuild. Your help is more than I ever would have expected out of anyone and for this I'm grateful.

Kitteh Fluff - Thanks to you for helping to give me the kick start I needed at the beginning when components as well formula were expensive as high hell. Also your help then was crucial as I had just come off spending 80m leveling up to 10 just weeks prior and had not been given much of a chance to recoup anything before I started this new quest. Thank you for giving so much support at my lowest points where I knew I'd be stuck for a long time.

Ren Orenji Doragon - So much support during my weakest times. You have given me the push needed during times where I felt I was losing hope and would take forever to continue. Your art during the time motivated me to push on and continue no matter how hard it would be or long it would take. *huggles a toe*

There are countless of other people that have donated, gifted, sold and traded to me along the way. Including but not limited to the people on my quest thread, crafting shop, alchemy exchange shop, art request shop, signs shop, etc. Just tons of support from all over!

Thank you everyone for being there and thanks to everyone viewing this thread! whee
congrats smile

Distinct Prophet

Congratulations!

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Gtsluvr
woah! congrats!!! I really like the first pose of it! heart

Ruthless Hunter

9,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
The wings looks amazing. Great job on completing it and kudos to those who've help you.

Froggy's Waifu

Stalker

23,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Grats! The wings look really nice. 3nodding

Playful Angel

19,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
FALLEN WINGS WILL BE NEXT pirate
†•╬══•↬꿈길을 걷는다 ღ
emotion_bigheart BUGGGGAAAAAAAY IM SO PROUD OF YOU

Lucky Angel

OMG! Amazing! Congrats, mate! 3nodding

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
CONGRATS!!

Magnetic Phantom

Congrats!

And dang, I meant to ask you whether I may craft your lower level components for you.
Looks like I'm late. ^^

Lightbringer

Congrats on the wings! 3nodding
Awa~! emotion_kirakira
The wings look great!! emotion_yatta
Congratulations! emotion_yatta emotion_yatta emotion_yatta

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Congratulations! ;D that is so nice of you to thank all of the people who helped assist you through your quest! If only they could be awarded angel wings as well :3

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Congrats! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers