All the things! 0.4460839954597 44.6% [ 393 ]
Total Votes:[ 881 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 >

Silent Lunatic

28,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
Thank you so much for this! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shameless Hellraiser

* update *

I made some small tweaks to the guide! Non-human noses was removed from page 4 (and everything else was moved back up one post). You can now find them on page 17 along with whiskers/gills and animal ears that cover/hide the human ones! Figured I might as well have a fuller anthro section to match my arm and leg guides. rofl Not complete, mind you, but fuller.

I'm sure I missed one or two items*, so feel free to reach out if you spot any~
      *I might go back in and add scales -- like Mizuchi's Jewel, Crumbling Earth, and Evening Dawn -- later but this crazy lady needs a short break from the research and coding first.
Where are the scars listed

Shameless Hellraiser

poyo

They're actually in a different guide! I moved them a few years ago when I ran out of space. Guide to Gore: Scars

Shameless Hellraiser

Unlocking bump because we're still alive and kickin'~

Crystal Cultist

not sure if this counts or what category this would be, but murder's flock "occupied hood" seems to be a head replacer

Shameless Hellraiser

cthulhumari

I think I opted against that one because it was more of a hood and, when you turn the avi around, the hair is still visible... which doesn't happen with full object heads. But it has been a while since I looked, so I'll check again and add it if it works. Thanks!

Crystal Cultist

ElegantlyLuminous
cthulhumari

I think I opted against that one because it was more of a hood and, when you turn the avi around, the hair is still visible... which doesn't happen with full object heads. But it has been a while since I looked, so I'll check again and add it if it works. Thanks!

that is true. it does also seem to work with a lot of hair and facemods, but that also might be because its an older item?
Amazing guide!! I loved the old guide a lot so I'm glad a newer one was made. heart

PS. I think an item is missing for the bust and muscles section: Epic DETERMINATION
It adds some decent chest (with shirt) on female bases while it adds a shirt with abs definition on male bases.

Thanks again!

Shameless Hellraiser

Rensaur

Aw. Thank you!

I think I have Epic Determination under its parent item, Wingdings, but... I have other recolors like that separately, so I should probably move that one too. wink It would only make sense! I'll get that moved shortly.
ElegantlyLuminous
Rensaur

Aw. Thank you!

I think I have Epic Determination under its parent item, Wingdings, but... I have other recolors like that separately, so I should probably move that one too. wink It would only make sense! I'll get that moved shortly.

Oh no problem!! I've been on a hunt for muscle items so your guide has been of tremendous help.

And OH, I was completely unaware there was another item related to that. sweatdrop I was staring at the E section and using ctrl+F and I didn't notice anything. redface
i might be overlooking something but the User ImageBad Moon beastly brows seem to be missing from this guide sweatdrop
praying i dont lose track of time browsing the makeup anyway !!!

Shameless Hellraiser

0hitcombo

Whoops. Honestly, I think I just missed that one since I rarely (if ever) use that item and older tags are... whee. Let's go with they're whee. rofl I'll get that added in the next day or two. Thanks for that great catch! I appreciate it~
ElegantlyLuminous
0hitcombo

Whoops. Honestly, I think I just missed that one since I rarely (if ever) use that item and older tags are... whee. Let's go with they're whee. rofl I'll get that added in the next day or two. Thanks for that great catch! I appreciate it~
that's fair, and whee is about right lol happy to have helped!
i return again with another item that may or may not belong here - sorrow's preamble? it's got... a face, or eyeshadow, who knows question if it's in here already apologies for the trouble

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff