Facial Definition 0.11529680365297 11.5% [ 101 ]
Headmods 0.087899543378995 8.8% [ 77 ]
Bust/Muscle 0.15753424657534 15.8% [ 138 ]
All the things! 0.44748858447489 44.7% [ 392 ]
Total Votes:[ 876 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 >

Fishy Explorer

Like a Leaf on the Wind

I don't think there's anything quite so dramatic as the Zurg base, but, yeah. Torso section. Probably Trestle Lurker is the closest thing.

Otherwise, since I know I've seen you in the Naked Avi guide, maybe the Batty Seclusion trick might help? Certain corsets/cinchers add waist definition and disappear on the female base when you equip the capelet. It's a bit more subtle than Zurg but less extreme than Trestle Lurker. It hasn't been tested too extensively, but there's a few options like Amadea and On the Boardwalk that are pretty affordable.
      User Image

Green Leaf

18,715 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
ElegantlyLuminous
Like a Leaf on the Wind

I don't think there's anything quite so dramatic as the Zurg base, but, yeah. Torso section. Probably Trestle Lurker is the closest thing.

Otherwise, since I know I've seen you in the Naked Avi guide, maybe the Batty Seclusion trick might help? Certain corsets/cinchers add waist definition and disappear on the female base when you equip the capelet. It's a bit more subtle than Zurg but less extreme than Trestle Lurker. It hasn't been tested too extensively, but there's a few options like Amadea and On the Boardwalk that are pretty affordable.
      User Image

Thank you for this ! I did try Lurker ! ( even bought one ) , which now i regret cuz it actually made my avatar look like a guy.... it just takes away bust definition.

But , i realized i already own a cincher . Like you said , Eternal Sentinel of light did the trick.
Now , i am going to try your suggestions and see how they do with it.

Thank you very much

Dangerous Lover

Woooow, you look AMAZINGGGG!!!!! emotion_kirakira

Fishy Explorer

Bwahahaha! ninja

I snuck in a section that nobody actually asked for but I thought would be handy. Also, it's been on my to-do list for far too long. So, y'know, imaginary and utterly worthless bonus points to anyone who spots it~

Dangerous Lover

ElegantlyLuminous
Muscle Definition
Full Body
♡ indicates that the item will add breasts rather than muscles on the female base
ㄨ indicates that the breasts will be flattened on the female base
§ indicates that fantasy/usermade skintones are available

BRAINdashian §
we three bears sock cutter removes hearts
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Build-a-Beau
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dark Star Revival

Djinn Shaitan

Faundly Yours
User ImageUser Image

Frozen Warlord
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hoarfrost Pass
User ImageUser Image

Horny Dreamboat

Nyx Reborn
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Prince of the Dragonflight
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Purest Form
User Image

Purity of Gaia
User ImageUser Image

sorry we're just gay

Supply and Demond
User Image

Sweet Gainz

Warworn Celt
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'd love the Djinn item came in more colors, like, the boob definition is so subtle but sexy! It would be so usefull for me on MerMay...

Dangerous Lover

ElegantlyLuminous
      Bwahahaha! ninja

I snuck in a section that nobody actually asked for but I thought would be handy. Also, it's been on my to-do list for far too long. So, y'know, imaginary and utterly worthless bonus points to anyone who spots it~

The Head Stomped one?? xd sweatdrop

Fishy Explorer

Lu Sosa

I think it was the animal ("non-human") noses... but, in all honesty, I 100% forget. rofl I'm regularly adding in little bits here and there and they all blur after a while.

But yes! Yes to more recolors of any skins with abs and/or bust definition! I'm always up for that~

KasualKon's Princess

Benevolent Fairy

Thank you for continuing to maintain this thread!

Chatty Smoker

Pedicure ? Toenails User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fishy Explorer

Infiniti Beau

I'm not aware of any painted toe or pedicure items, no, sorry! I even cross-checked my bare legs guide and I don't see anything that could possibly pass for nails.

Truth be told, we don't even get individual toes half the time... let alone pretty toes. Just sad, foot-shaped blobs. redface It would be fun if we did, though~

Chatty Smoker

ElegantlyLuminous
Infiniti Beau

I'm not aware of any painted toe or pedicure items, no, sorry! I even cross-checked my bare legs guide and I don't see anything that could possibly pass for nails.

Truth be told, we don't even get individual toes half the time... let alone pretty toes. Just sad, foot-shaped blobs. redface It would be fun if we did, though~
senpai, thank you for the work n effort User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
after seeing the legs/feet in the me day I acc epted the gaian item artist is going with club feet
(not the ticket makers but the gaian item artists)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I like to dress up like myself! so lots of nails n sandals User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heh User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fishy Explorer

I finally tackled my Post-It Note of Doom and Missed Itemsâ„¢, so, we should be up to to date again! Y'know, until I (or someone else) finds one of those items with weird and/or bad tagging.

AND now onto doing the same for my other guides~
This is awesome having this information! Thank you. gaia_kittenstar

Elfin Gunner

Not sure if these count :

ASTRAL Earrings
https://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10422723

I know the descriptions says " earrings " , but the colors used matches some skins . Which makes think they were meant to be use as " ears " on those particular skins .

IDK. I just didn't see them in your Elvish post.

Fishy Explorer

XiaDoh CaLima-Ahzei

I'll take a look, thanks! I'm pretty sure I skipped them (and a few similar ear cuffs) because, to me, they definitely look like earrings rather ears. But I'll play around with some skins and we'll see.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff