Welcome to Gaia! ::

Was this guide helpful?

Yes 0.6329185520362 63.3% [ 7833 ]
No (leave suggestion) 0.023917259211377 2.4% [ 296 ]
Avast, there be gold in this thread 0.14358435681965 14.4% [ 1777 ]
My fish like polls, and clicking this is more gentle on my fingers than tapping their glass 0.19957983193277 20.0% [ 2470 ]
Total Votes:[ 12376 ]

RUSHEDELIVERY's Husbando

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
o 3o well apparently, it only likes one of my current settings. I'll play around with it tonight and let you know.
Quote:
Hermit Cat likes Black light, Freezing, Chilly and Moderate temperatures, the Conch Song and Reef Riff.

Repost~

Capcha: HARMON township ( XD )

RUSHEDELIVERY's Husbando

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
>..> watermeat wont respond to any song change, temperature change or lighting change. It never gives me neither a heart or a scribble for anything.
That's...weird. neutral

Ruthless Raider

12,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
Good to know about the hermit cats, thanks.

Feral Lunatic

50,800 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Party Member 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
I don't know if anyone saw the last time I posted about it (many pages back) but I typed up a huge, detailed guide to how I test my fish's preferences. It's in my journal. It's actually a simple process when you're doing it, but explaining all the steps makes it look totally complicated. XD

I wonder if they gave the watermeat no preferences because it's just a plushie and not a fish. o_O But then the submarine and snow crystal had preferences... But if watermeat drops blue coins, maybe they thought that was enough to warrant the high price?

EDIT: Crap, I just noticed something very bad. When you change a setting and save, the aquarium no longer shows you bubbles from the fish. At least, mine doesn't. D= That means you'd have to change a setting, reload the aquarium and feed your fish again before you'd see the bubbles. That's going to make testing any fish a total pain in the a**. Has anyone else noticed this happening in their tank?

Mirage: You're welcome. Thank you for seeing the info. 3nodding
Da Flea: Yes, this has been noted before in Neko's thread from after the omni-drink prank, if you've ever gone there. It def. makes testing much more difficult.

Feral Lunatic

50,800 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Joe: I used to check her thread. Haven't been there in a while.

Curse OMNIDRINK and their glitcherific-ness. D< My firefox has been continually crashing since then, too, and I choose to blame it on them. XD

I wonder if mentioning it to chuckp2 or someone would make a difference. It seems like a small thing, so maybe they'd be willing to change it back? (Unless it's just a glitch, in which case I hope they fix it soon.)
Well whatever the omnidrink prank thing was it did def. effect my comp. as well. It made my firefox crash after I went to zOMG! and then I couldn't connect to the internet for like an hour. I even had to call AT&T. Really not good.

RUSHEDELIVERY's Husbando

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
@Da Flea
8D Oh thats right. I remember you saying that you were going to post the process on your journal. I'll look into it now and see how it works out ~
Thankyuu

@Joe
And yea, it is weird; I'm hoping that I just did something wrong instead. If anything, I'll test one of my other "normal" fish to make sure I'm doing it right.

EDIT:
WOOT! Your journal procedure is working, Flea!
>..> I finally got a scribble afterall. So far for certain, Watermeat does not like boiling water, black light or The Conch Song.

joegalvanii
Da Flea: Yes, this has been noted before in Neko's thread from after the omni-drink prank, if you've ever gone there. It def. makes testing much more difficult.
I never really fell for the OMNIDRINK prank.It was so obvious considering it happened to pop up on the first. Then again I fell for IGN's legend of Zelda Movie Trailer a couple years back......

Feral Lunatic

50,800 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Veiss: I'm glad my guide works. =D I think it gets a bit more confusing at the end, since I was trying to explain things for people who'd be at different stages, but hopefully you can figure it all out. Let me know if you have any questions about it. 3nodding

Kage: I sort of fell for OMNIDRINK, but not the way people expect. I was already logged on when the prank started, so it never showed me Lanzer's thing on the homepage. I just saw a random logo at the top of the screen and didn't remember what day it was, so I thought Gaia had sold that area as adspace, which irritated me.

But yeah, once I logged out and back in and saw Lanzer's vid and all that, it was pretty obvious that it was fake. xp

RUSHEDELIVERY's Husbando

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Done Testing. Results should be final. I double-tested everything using different settings to make sure the results were solid.

Watermeat only likes Natural Light

It likes all temperatures except Boiling

It likes all songs except The Conch Song, Seashell Shock and Reef Riff.

Here are my research pages if any of you more experienced or not are interested:
Page 1-4
Page 2-4
Page 3-4
Page 4-4

Novocainized:
User ImageWatermeat
Initial Happiness: 12000
Maximum Happiness: 40000
Life Expectancy: 25 weeks (175 days)

• Booty Grab Trigger: I wouldn't know (from what people say, Pretty Often?)
  • Preferred Light: Natural
  • Preferred Temperature: Hot, Moderate, Chilly, Freezing
  • Preferred Music: O' Lighthouse, Ballad of the Overseer, Calm Water, Coral Love, Kelp!
    • In Natural light, they're happy with any song if their temperature is set to Hot, Moderate,
      Chilly, or Freezing.

• In Natual light, they're happy in Boiling water if their music is set to O' Lighthouse, Ballad of
      the Overseer, Calm Water, Coral Love, or Kelp!

• In Black light, they're happy in Hot, Moderate, Chilly, or Freezing water if their music is set
      to O' Lighthouse, Ballad of the Overseer, Calm Water, Coral Love, or Kelp!
    • In Black light, they're unhappy with any song if their temperature is set to Boiling.

>..> Dern, I couldn't get the bullets right, but I got reaaaally board, and excited that I now know how to test fish
o ^ o
8D Thanks Da Flea! ! !

Feral Lunatic

50,800 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Yay for Novocainized results! whee

And you're welcome. I'm glad the guide worked for you. =D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items