< 1 2 3 4 5

Master

✦Update on March 24th 2020
---Buttery Nymphicus

Master

✦Update on April 7th 2020
---Petit Pom Puff
---Brilliant Nymphicus
Ya'll I swear I'm checking the cash shop update threads everyday so idk how I missed this one. Which makes me believe that I may have missed some others. So, one of these days when I have some time off I will go through the list checking all the items one by one. ninja

Dangerous Creature

Thank you so much for this very helpful guide!

Master

✦ I haven't forgotten about this thread. I check the GCD daily on the daily cash shop update threads, and so far I haven't seen any recolors or new items come out. But that doesn't mean I haven't missed any. I'd say I need to go through all the items and check to make sure I have them all. But, that will take a while and I wish I had more time off, but work keeps me busy. I will try to go through the list sometime? No telling when that could be.

Master

✦Update: Hey everyone I'm still here and I've been visiting Gaia everyday checking that gcsu and I think I need to go through the list to check to see if I can find any I've missed. I haven't taken a break or anything from Gaia just been busy irl to actually do anything .... just to let you know how busy iv'e been the past three weeks I've been working almost every day and only had two days off ... so yea ... Still alive hope everyone is staying safe during this pandemic. Blaming the covid for my overtime because that's why I have to go into work on my days off is because more and more of my coworkers are dropping like flies.... I mean getting the covid. Sorry if I seem harsh.. just a little tired and stressed at work so... there's that... I hope to update soon!

Add: User ImageSpace Curiosity

Master

✦Update on August 7th 2020
---Space Curiosity
---Honey Pom Puff

✦Update on August 8th 2020
---Holographic Purrsian Princess

Master

✦Update on September 23rd 2020
---Among the Mint Poppie
---Nurturing Best Buddies
---Fresh Fantasy Flavor
---Wilted Fox Matron
---Demonic Kittens
---Viper Hydrus Hypnoticus
---In Rainy Wonderland
---[Exclusive] Matrimony of Destiny
---Matrimony of Alluring Blood
---Genki Nigirikara
---Rabbitually Messy
---Golden Rabbitually Late
---Aurelian Sin of Gluttony
---Sin of Butter
---Breezy Sin of Sloth
---[Removed]Floofy Bat Ears
---Deep Sleepy Sprite
---Irreplaceable Solimella
---Blossoming Spring Tide
---Golden Sugar Plum
---[New]The Tower Mage
---The Wilting Tower Mage
---The Bloody Tower Mage

Master

✦Update on October 23rd 2020
---Skuzy Skellibat

Master

✦Update on March 15th 2021
---[NEW]Quest Ascended
---Rosy Quest Ascended
---Lyra Quest Ascended
---[NEW]Jade Tiger
---Wild Jade Tiger
---Kirin Jade Tiger
---Vintage Jade Tiger
---Warm Jade Tiger

✦Update: Hey everyone, I'm still here! I haven't forgotten this thread. ^^ Just not a lot has come out for me to post about. Unless I'm missing some things. But, I am being thorough so if I am missing anything just quote or pm me. Thank you.

Master

✦Update on April 27th 2021
---Heavenly Quest Ascended
---Filigree Quest Ascended
---Pale Cheeps

Master

✦Update on June 30th 2021
Hey everyone, just letting you know I'm taking a break from Gaia. I know I am missing some recolors but when I come back I will update. I don't know how long I will be gone, but busy in the real world. Could take a month or a year even. But I will always be true to Gaia and come back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff