Welcome to Gaia! ::

+1 1 100.0% [ 379 ]
Total Votes:[ 379 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Master

✦ Body Mod Item List ✦

✦ Hello and welcome! I often find myself creating more and more bodymod avatars. Thus my dream for world domination this collection began. A few rules; no quoting any of the first few post. I do work full time and am hardly on so I do apologize if I don't respond right away. If I leave something out please use the code down below to reach me or pm me. This is my first item list, but the list is going to be in alphabetical order of item name. Also if you have any feedback or suggestions to make this thread better, please do so I am always open different ideas.
[quote="Azixe"][align=center]✦[/align][/quote]

✦ Status
---Open 2/2/2020
(Currently On Haitus)
✦Update on June 30th 2021
Hey everyone, just letting you know I'm taking a break from Gaia. I know I am missing some recolors but when I come back I will update. I don't know how long I will be gone, but busy in the real world. Could take a month or a year even. But I will always be true to Gaia and come back.
---Rererererererereopening Soon.... hopefully for good this time.... Under construction 1/30/2020
---Hello sorry I haven't been able to keep up with this I need to rework the thread and remake the signs so it could take a while for me to get back up and running with a new layout and rework the list. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me. -Azixe 7/3/2019
---Re-opend on 3/13/2019 - I'm back
---Temp Closed on 2/22/2019 - [I have had some recent deaths in the family and just wanted to take a break, I do apologize & hope to be back soon]
---Open as of November 15th 2018.
---Thread Creation on October 4th 2018.

✦ What is a body mod? A body mod is a full body item that equips your body: from neck down to toes. There are arm mods, head mods, leg mods, torso mods, etc. But for this collection we will be featuring the full body mods where a item or several poses encapsulates your full body. The body mod can come in several different color skin tones from pale white to blackest blacklike my soul. The body mod can be animal onesies or actual animal fur poses or even bare nekkid underwear body poses. It can also be referred as Body Mods or Bodymods, I believe either way works.
Examples
✦ Links: Want to feature me in your thread? Or let me feature you in mine? Please message me with your link or quote me.
✦ Body Mod Item List ✦
[url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/body-mod-item-list-u-c/t.105134537/]✦ Body Mod Item List ✦[/url]

✦ Useful threads that have helped me:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Recolour & Set GuideScenic AvisA Scenic Guide & Catalog
The Misc. Item Guides CompilationWhat's That Item?Umami & Shop the Look Item Guide
Angel Item ListEvolving Item ListThe Master Donation Item List (MC)

✦ Added a Tips and Tricks section below the list, feel free to check it out on how to remove the flowers from Solimella or take the feathers off of Nymphicus.

Master

Master

Master

Master

Master

Master

Master

Master

Master

✦ Tips and Tricks ✦

✦ Try using all of these three items to get it completely nekki while wearing certain bodymods like Solimella to take the flowers off, or Nymphicus to take the feathers out. The Surgeon (cutter), Cheshire Grin (cutter), and Your Angel (cutter) or any of the recolors of the items to remove all or some of the clothes.
✦ Want to remove the head to wear just the bodymod item? Try a few of these headless items to remove the head:Hidden Flaw, Brom's Bones, Healess Rider, Ribbon Secret, Danger Ahead!, World of God, Mystery Ingredient

Master

✦ Reserved ✦

Master

✦ Open ✦

Master

✦ Thank you for your patience! Finally open after over a month of creation. Again let me know if I have left anything out as well as recolors. I know Gaia likes to recolor items daily as do I enjoy collecting them.

Gaian

Thankyou for making this thread. heart

Master

Tami Dolli
Thankyou for making this thread. heart

✦ Thank you so much for the appreciation! emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers