Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celebrating Capitalist

BerserkLeon

Yeah, you're right. I realize now that the speedy announcement reader is the credit of Gaia Upgrade, another Gaia extension I installed.

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I like this extension I just wish there was a way to negate having everything squished together so tightly. It screws with BBC formatting.

Tactical Superhero

Is the announcement viewer still working?

Demonic Shapeshifter

30,700 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
·攻め·

∂ση'т σρєη тнє в̥̦̞̗̻̪̙̩̐͑ͧ́ͅ ̝͚͇̞̳̯̥́ͥ̎ͨ̽ͅσ̛̭̫͇̯͍̗̼̑̊̌ͬ̈̈̉͝ ̶͕̝ͯ̓́͜χ͓̺̹͈͉̼̣ͧͩ̄͜

netflix addict
I haven't heard anything about any fixes for BG being put out, so I doubt that it's working. Also, judging by the posts in here, most of the issues that have been posted about are still there and it doesn't seem like it's going to be fixed any time soon

Let's play a gͤ̽҉̖̩͘ ̡̡͓͓̣̣͈̩̠ͭͥᾱ͇̖̃̽̌͘̕ ̷̵̗̂͒̚͝м̴͙̳͍̣͍͂ͯͪ͐̐̊ ͓̝̙̫͓͖̖̖̓͆̃̒ͪ̕͟є̗͍͊̏̽̒̋̑

·攻め·

Tactical Superhero

Saraku
·攻め·

∂ση'т σρєη тнє в̥̦̞̗̻̪̙̩̐͑ͧ́ͅ ̝͚͇̞̳̯̥́ͥ̎ͨ̽ͅσ̛̭̫͇̯͍̗̼̑̊̌ͬ̈̈̉͝ ̶͕̝ͯ̓́͜χ͓̺̹͈͉̼̣ͧͩ̄͜

netflix addict
I haven't heard anything about any fixes for BG being put out, so I doubt that it's working. Also, judging by the posts in here, most of the issues that have been posted about are still there and it doesn't seem like it's going to be fixed any time soon

Let's play a gͤ̽҉̖̩͘ ̡̡͓͓̣̣͈̩̠ͭͥᾱ͇̖̃̽̌͘̕ ̷̵̗̂͒̚͝м̴͙̳͍̣͍͂ͯͪ͐̐̊ ͓̝̙̫͓͖̖̖̓͆̃̒ͪ̕͟є̗͍͊̏̽̒̋̑

·攻め·
Well, I don't use a lot of BG's features anyway – only the 'modern' look of the whole site. smile I guess the developer is busy.

Demonic Shapeshifter

30,700 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Tactical Superhero

I did not realize that! But I'm glad the features are still working... Well at least the ones I like xD

Do you still use BG?

Demonic Shapeshifter

30,700 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
·攻め·

netflix addict
I switched over to GU, actually. They recently updated it (and are still churning out upgrades) to be compatible with Gaia's new coding. So it's been updated at the latest this week lol

But with BG, things started to break for me and the convenience of it was no longer there. I miss some things about BG that I wish GU has, but the people who made GU are actually listening to the people who post in their thread. They even quote you so you know they're working on whatever issues you have right then.

But since BG hasn't been updated it's been deemed "Abandoned" I see people post in here all the time about issues they're having, but I never see anyone addressing them nor any word about the issues even being fixed. As far as I know the announcement reader is still borked.

·攻め·

Tactical Superhero

Saraku
·攻め·

netflix addict
I switched over to GU, actually. They recently updated it (and are still churning out upgrades) to be compatible with Gaia's new coding. So it's been updated at the latest this week lol

But with BG, things started to break for me and the convenience of it was no longer there. I miss some things about BG that I wish GU has, but the people who made GU are actually listening to the people who post in their thread. They even quote you so you know they're working on whatever issues you have right then.

But since BG hasn't been updated it's been deemed "Abandoned" I see people post in here all the time about issues they're having, but I never see anyone addressing them nor any word about the issues even being fixed. As far as I know the announcement reader is still borked.

·攻め·
Yeah, that's true – that's what my main concern actually is, the announcement reader. But I stopped minding that. XD
anyway, I like the 'modern' feature of BG, and I don't really use post formatting. I would like to have the dumpster dive thing but I can live without it.
I tried installing both and it just doesn't look right xD
Anyway, thanks for replying smile

Demonic Shapeshifter

30,700 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Tactical Superhero

Really? Well I guess I can try it out one of these days... Or I can download it now.

Oops. Sorry to be typing this on this thread. XD

Demonic Shapeshifter

30,700 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Tactical Superhero

That makes sense, and I don't think the owner of the thread would really mind anymore...
I added GU, and so far so good 8D

Demonic Shapeshifter

30,700 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Tactical Superhero

Yeah, it's good to hear that user support is strong. Thanks for all the info you shared with me biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff