Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taken Bachelorette

7,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
The only issue I am having is not being able to install it on FireFox Quantum because it ain't compatible with it. sad

A SHIP IS SAFE IN HARBOR,
BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT SHIPS ARE FOR.

Welcome to BetterGaia.
Need help? See our thread and visit BetterGaia.com.

Demonic Shapeshifter

30,700 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
·攻め·

∂ση'т σρєη тнє в̥̦̞̗̻̪̙̩̐͑ͧ́ͅ ̝͚͇̞̳̯̥́ͥ̎ͨ̽ͅσ̛̭̫͇̯͍̗̼̑̊̌ͬ̈̈̉͝ ̶͕̝ͯ̓́͜χ͓̺̹͈͉̼̣ͧͩ̄͜

HemiHemura
Well BG hasn't been updated in IDK how long so it's only natural. BG is, pretty much, an abandoned project now as far as I can tall (and have heard) we've got pages upon pages of people posting their issues, but not a peep from the people who made BG. So either they're sending out PM's to each and every person who's posted an issue, they're ignoring us, or they've essentially abandoned it. Those are the only options I can see right now. sweatdrop

Let's play a gͤ̽҉̖̩͘ ̡̡͓͓̣̣͈̩̠ͭͥᾱ͇̖̃̽̌͘̕ ̷̵̗̂͒̚͝м̴͙̳͍̣͍͂ͯͪ͐̐̊ ͓̝̙̫͓͖̖̖̓͆̃̒ͪ̕͟є̗͍͊̏̽̒̋̑

·攻め·

Taken Bachelorette

7,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Saraku
·攻め·

∂ση'т σρєη тнє в̥̦̞̗̻̪̙̩̐͑ͧ́ͅ ̝͚͇̞̳̯̥́ͥ̎ͨ̽ͅσ̛̭̫͇̯͍̗̼̑̊̌ͬ̈̈̉͝ ̶͕̝ͯ̓́͜χ͓̺̹͈͉̼̣ͧͩ̄͜

HemiHemura
Well BG hasn't been updated in IDK how long so it's only natural. BG is, pretty much, an abandoned project now as far as I can tall (and have heard) we've got pages upon pages of people posting their issues, but not a peep from the people who made BG. So either they're sending out PM's to each and every person who's posted an issue, they're ignoring us, or they've essentially abandoned it. Those are the only options I can see right now. sweatdrop

Ah ok, thanks I didn't know about that. Hopefully someone will take over (in a good way) and get it back on track.

Let's play a gͤ̽҉̖̩͘ ̡̡͓͓̣̣͈̩̠ͭͥᾱ͇̖̃̽̌͘̕ ̷̵̗̂͒̚͝м̴͙̳͍̣͍͂ͯͪ͐̐̊ ͓̝̙̫͓͖̖̖̓͆̃̒ͪ̕͟є̗͍͊̏̽̒̋̑

·攻め·

Welcome to BetterGaia.

MJ Spooks's Husbando

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
HemiHemura
Saraku
·攻め·

HemiHemura

·攻め·

Ah ok, thanks I didn't know about that. Hopefully someone will take over (in a good way) and get it back on track.

Welcome to BetterGaia.

Right now, my best suggestion is that you should get GaiaUpgrade, even though they don't have as much as BetterGaia does. I miss the fact that my MyGaia page used to be neat and looked nice, now it looks like crap and I'm sad.

Taken Bachelorette

7,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Diamond Wales
HemiHemura
Saraku
·攻め·

HemiHemura

·攻め·

Welcome to BetterGaia.

Right now, my best suggestion is that you should get GaiaUpgrade, even though they don't have as much as BetterGaia does. I miss the fact that my MyGaia page used to be neat and looked nice, now it looks like crap and I'm sad.

Thanks, though I do have it, but I still use Chrome or Opera whichever I feel like using at the moment.
I hear ya on that.

Welcome to BetterGaia.

18,875 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Are there any plans or is there any chance Better Gaia will be available for Edge?

MJ Spooks's Husbando

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Areishia_01
Are there any plans or is there any chance Better Gaia will be available for Edge?

Right now I don't even know if BetterGaia is even still being worked on. They only had it for Firefox and Chrome, nothing else, so I don't think they'll do an Edge version since they basically said themselves before BG went inactive they'd focus more on Chrome than anything else.

18,875 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Diamond Wales
Areishia_01

Right now I don't even know if BetterGaia is even still being worked on. They only had it for Firefox and Chrome, nothing else, so I don't think they'll do an Edge version since they basically said themselves before BG went inactive they'd focus more on Chrome than anything else.

I'm sad to hear that. Well, I guess I'll just have to hope that there's going to be an Edge version eventually or that Gaia makes it's own version of the "get all" feature for the daily chance.

Regardless, thank you for the information.

Demonic Shapeshifter

30,700 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
·攻め·

Areishia_01
You can always leave a post in the GaiaUpgrade forum and see if any of those devs would make something for Edge. Also, what exactly is Edge? Is it a browser or something? This is the first I'm hearing of it lol

·攻め·

18,875 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Saraku
·攻め·

Areishia_01
You can always leave a post in the GaiaUpgrade forum and see if any of those devs would make something for Edge. Also, what exactly is Edge? Is it a browser or something? This is the first I'm hearing of it lol

·攻め·

Thank you for the advice.

Edge is Microsoft's new browser for Windows 10. It's supposed to replace IE. I've decided to make it my main browser because I prefer a few things in it compared to chrome.

Demonic Shapeshifter

30,700 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
·攻め·

Areishia_01
Ahhh, I see. TBH, they should have tossed IE out the window a looooong time ago lol

As for the advice, you never know until you ask! They may not have even heard of the browser. So it may help them each a broader audience or something

·攻め·

The Honey Beige's Husbando

Aged Gaian

ι'м ησт cяαzү...

User Image
And since Firefox moved to the "Quantum" build, BetterGaia can finally rest in peace...

...Or if people want to keep using this and other "Legacy" plugins not ported to the new build, I'd suggest going in here - Mozilla Firefox ESR Overview

However, there's these two things to consider:
- Firefox's version 56.0.2 (which came before 57) has a lot of security issues, and I suggest updating it ASAP if you're one of those people concerned about security/data stealing/hacking/what have you.
More details in here - [PSA] Firefox 56.0.2 has critical security vulnerabilities! You need to up- or downgrade your browser! Don't return to or stay on 56.0.2!

- I do recommend using GaiaUpgrade since nowadays this extension has been having a lot of good improvements, with two of them being able to edit your posts instantly and quickly quote and reply to your fellow Gaians just like you could do so with BetterGaia. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
...ʏ ʀʟɪʏ ɪs s ɪғғʀɴ ғʀ ʏʀs.

catumba's Wife

Feral Survivor

40,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
allvanishing
It cannot be use with the new version of Firefox, help please!

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Eva Rosa
allvanishing
        BetterGaia is dead. Use GaiaUpgrade instead :3

Feral Shapeshifter

20,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Candy Fiend 150
Sahri
Eva Rosa
allvanishing
        BetterGaia is dead. Use GaiaUpgrade instead :3

I actually prefer GaiaUpgrade and wish they made it for Chrome. it's so much easier to use than Better Gaia. I had put off using BG after installing it once before because I couldn't make sense of it. so I had uninstalled it. eventually I got tired of going page-by-page to get my daily chances, so I installed it for that and forum formatting. that's it. with GaiaUpgrade, changing your settings is super easy. so it sucks that it's only on Firefox because I can't use the browser thanks to its super slow loading, slow running, etc. (Quantum isn't as great as Mozilla likes to think it is).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff