Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Poll Count: 12,206] SEE YOU ALL AROUND. LOVE YOU ALL.

LOVE YOU TOO STRUDE (ROSLIND) 0.50892857142857 50.9% [ 228 ]
RIP BBCODE & YOU 0.49107142857143 49.1% [ 220 ]
Total Votes:[ 448 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 60 61 62 > >>

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
=O this guidw is awesome dude
Roslind
xaZN__BIshx
HOw can u Do those scroll thinngs on ur prfile // or a code for a blak thing . LOlz

To do that you need CSS which you can learn how to use here:
User Image

Reallly thankx u :]

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
CONGRATULATIONS! Your shop has received TWO Kudos in the The Minishops & Resources Center (MRC). Here is a copy of the Kudos:
Oblivious-chan
I LIKE THIS RESOURCE!
THREAD NAME: BBCode & You
LINK: gaiaonline.com/forum/t.42767825
RECORD NUMBER: 21.9
HOW I FOUND IT HELPFUL: I found alot of useful information on how to make my posts unique. I have always wondered how to do certain coding ive seen on Gaia but could never get the hang of it. With this thread I actually understood how to do it.
The Invisible Mango
I LIKE THIS RESOURCE!
HOW I FOUND IT HELPFUL: I never knew what or how bb code was and worked until I found this guide.
Wow, thank you everyone for the Kudos from the The Minishops & Resources Center (MRC). I appreciate every one of them ^_____^

Invisible Gekko

I really enjoy reading this thread's front page, although I never post. It's always great to remind myself of the many possibilities in a BBCode post.

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
CONGRATULATIONS! Your shop has received Kudos in the The Minishops & Resources Center (MRC). Here is a copy of the Kudos:
Mighty chicken lady
I LIKE THIS RESOURCE!
HOW I FOUND IT HELPFUL: I am not very computer savy, but this thread helped me to understand coding much easier. Excellent layout and very helpful.

Interesting Pumpkin

if only there was a profile guide as easy to understand as this.
There is, VISUAL by lil_neko. I use it all the time, best one I have come across. It's simple, easy, neat and organized.

User Image

Thank you. This guide is extremely helpful! You make it all seem so easy, Roslind.

6,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
I've been stalking-- Er... Using this thread for some time >o>
Interesting tips, new ways to use the old codes... Though I've been using it since you had the old one, I guess you deserve a post now :3
So... A bump, I guess ;D
ohmygod.
Strude made a thread upgrade.

I just wanted to say, your last thread is my only gaia-related bookmark on firefox. its that awesome. I guess I need to bookmark another one : )
ANNOUNCEMENT: JUST SOME STUFF! :D

Letting everyone know that there will be no new layout. I managed to remake the main banner and change the name from Strude to Roslind. Which was the whole read for the new layout. However, over the next couple months I do intend to make edits. Rewrite certain instructions and clean up the thread.

Also, I have sent in a e-mail to get BBCode&You spotlighted! Lets hope we get some more light! Thanks for everyone's support so far!
//is offended that she has seen someone ripping off her guide.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff