Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Poll Count: 12,206] SEE YOU ALL AROUND. LOVE YOU ALL.

LOVE YOU TOO STRUDE (ROSLIND) 0.50892857142857 50.9% [ 228 ]
RIP BBCODE & YOU 0.49107142857143 49.1% [ 220 ]
Total Votes:[ 448 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 >

i have a quick question.
this is my thread, post 3-> x
how can I make it look neater? are there any tricks? i've tried list and moving alignments but i still cant get it to be pleasing sweatdrop

thank you

also, i would like to add that i've been referring to your thread for years and i really appreciate it exists

Friendly Lunatic

bump! thanks for the help!

Eloquent Man-Lover

10,775 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
tisue
i have a quick question.
how can I make it look neater? are there any tricks? i've tried list and moving alignments but i still cant get it to be pleasing sweatdrop

thank you

also, i would like to add that i've been referring to your thread for years and i really appreciate it exists

I personally think it looks fine as is. However, the only thing I can suggest is using the list tag to move it in way more and have things more towards the right. Like this post.
Strude
tisue
i have a quick question.

thank you

I personally think it looks fine as is. However, the only thing I can suggest is using the list tag to move it in way more and have things more towards the right. Like this post.

thank you so much!!!
i really appreciate it
𝕿he eyes, the windows to a creature's soul..

𝕿he lips, the gates to a creature's heart..

User Image

Testing this post format, and thank you by zee way c:
Thought of the day: To question is to doubt.

..𝕬s darkness descends and to her belongs mine..

..𝕬nd indeed within hers is my sancturary..

Eloquent Man-Lover

10,775 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Timid Noob

9,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Clambake 200
I have a quick question, and I hope it's alright to post here. Is there any way to have a particular BBCode appear automatically on a new topic/reply textbox?

Ruthless Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
First I want to thank you for making this guide, it is so helpful.
Second I have a question, I can see all languages just fine, its symbols and the fancy lettering (the group at the very bottom of your codes and symbols list / I think they are Gothic letters) that I can't see. Do you know what I should install to see it? Cause I can see the Eastern Languages just fine.

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
FrostVandals
Roslind

hi~hi
i can't pm you; it's said it's set on friends only?
anyhow here's my banner
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.72828265/][IMG]http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu340/ashmauve/1-1.png[/IMG][/url]

already added yours ^ ^

i'll remove this post after we've affiliated thankyou~

My apologies that it took over a month to get to this. I have posted your url to my affiliates.
BBCODE&YOU IS GETTING A FACE LIFT.

Strude here to let you know BBCode & You is getting a face lift after a few years of the same layout, and a tiny handful of complaints towards its colour scheme. I have decided to give this guide a face lift. Clean things up, rewrite the guide completely, and give BBCode & You a complete overhaul. This will take some time and no changes will be made until I have recoded everything and am ready repost all the information. So you won't see any changes till it is all ready, but be expecting some changes soon.

-- Rewriting guide completely.
                      -- New graphics.
                      -- New coding.
                      -- New layout.
                      -- New banners.
                      -- Cleaned up affiliates.

O.G. Elder

13,800 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
[ I would prefer you not remove the Roleplayer's Union from the affiliates, but I will admit it has not been the same recently, with the "new new" forum stuffs. Without the archaically misplaced "Hot Threads" section of Gaia, no one sees my thread anymore to pay it any mind. It's not located in a common forum. =/

If you want to remove it or keep it is up to you, but I'm just saying I'll reapply if my affiliation is removed and I somehow get some traffic in the future. lol ]

15,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Elocutionist 200
SO EXCITED FOR THE FACELIFT <3 Although the thread is still beautiful the way it is ^-^

Eloquent Man-Lover

10,775 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Ryu teh Ryu

Cleaned up affiliates = Removing dead links, closed threads, or broke banners.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff