Hope everyone read ALL posts ninja

Cubexline's Honey Bun

Dapper Genius

32,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
Shiletimis
Excellent! I think I'm gonna chill for the rest of this month so I'm ready to go in December!

thats my boy! i believe in you! good luck!! I MISSED U SHILE heart

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
Can't wait to join in ninja

🌸 Thread looks amazing. emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

I look forward to kicking Chen's butt next month.

xx_Nai_Shi_xx

Fashionable Gaian

5 spots has been bought for Chargin' Chino Mask Raffle!

45 spots left. Better get your spots before its full! c:

Fashionable Gaian

another 5 spots has been bought c:

40 spots left for Chargin' Chino Mask Raffle! 4laugh

Crimson Fire Fox's Princess

Greedy Junker

36,350 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
If I come in any of the top 10 of Durem can I get Stone boldurs? I do not have a need for any of the other ones. O.O I do believe I will try to fish more after I come home from Florida I do believe I will try to fish while in that state but I won't hold my breath in how much. My sister is like you will have free time and now she is like well we can do this and that. But still super excited about trying to win Stones Boldurs Because they are the bestest of them all XD

Fashionable Gaian

unknownprincess
If I come in any of the top 10 of Durem can I get Stone boldurs? I do not have a need for any of the other ones. O.O I do believe I will try to fish more after I come home from Florida I do believe I will try to fish while in that state but I won't hold my breath in how much. My sister is like you will have free time and now she is like well we can do this and that. But still super excited about trying to win Stones Boldurs Because they are the bestest of them all XD
I wish fishers could do that but unfortunately, only #8 - #10 offers stone boldurs sweatdrop If I offer any larges in top 10, I believe almost every single durem fisher would choose sand boldurs because it worth more than others and I dont have that many of sand boldurs.

Maybe you can work with a fisher and trade boldurs after Dec?

Fashionable Gaian

unknownprincess
Or I can try collect more larges after this tournament for the next one where everyone can ask for larges they wanted 3nodding

Fashionable Gaian

35 spots left for Chargin Chino Mask Raffle!

Don't worry, you guys got until Dec. 31st!

Crimson Fire Fox's Princess

Greedy Junker

36,350 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Raining Miroku
unknownprincess
I wish fishers could do that but unfortunately, only #8 - #10 offers stone boldurs sweatdrop If I offer any larges in top 10, I believe almost every single durem fisher would choose sand boldurs because it worth more than others and I dont have that many of sand boldurs.

Maybe you can work with a fisher and trade boldurs after Dec?
Most likely I will find a fisher would be willing to trade me. I have 621 stone boldurs, 394 Sand, and 425 Slates. lol I will keep working on getting my own boldurs. Whoneedsyou is only 320 buckets away from an angelic rod and I will then be working on the plus rod for that account lol

Vibes II's Husbando

Shameless Lunatic

Miro, Wolfie wanna buy 3 entry tickets for the Chargin' Chino Mask.
This is such a fun idea! I wish I knew how to participate, but instead I will wish every participant the best of luck~ =^• ⋏ •^=

Generous Noob

let's do this!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas