Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inaqtuk's Wife

Salty Sweetheart

Hassli
I put on a fur coat for the occasion.

Has anyone ever told you you look like Ken??

fxxkin demon

sry im late. y'all would not believe how hard it is to find a suit on gaia. well maybe ya do.

anyways...gino is 36? damn. how time flies.

Gambino Labtech

20,775 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Zurg Mama 500
  • Herr Doktor 500
User Image
sometimesalways
sry im late. y'all would not believe how hard it is to find a suit on gaia. well maybe ya do.

Well, you did a great job, you look incredible! Welcome to the party Sal! heart

And oh my god I know right? It really doesn't feel like that long ago we were watching him adventuring on his airship!

GreenInkling

Has anyone ever told you you look like Ken??

Gosh, I love your look too! Very old Hollywood!

User Image

Gambino Labtech

20,775 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Zurg Mama 500
  • Herr Doktor 500
DAILY CHALLENGE!

Today's daily challenge is a cosplay contest! Gino's been shown in recent years to have a somewhat sizeable family -- a lot more than we knew when the manga began! Be the first to submit a post with a cosplay of one of the characters below and win a prize! (ie one prize for first Johnny cosplay, one prize for first Rosalie cosplay, etc.)

ONLY ONE ENTRY / COSPLAY PER PERSON. Subsequent entries will not count and the character will remain open for the next entry!

gaia_gaiagold Johnny K Gambino
gaia_gaiagold Rosalie Gambino
gaia_gaiagold Ian Von Helson
gaia_gaiagold Louie Von Helson
gaia_gaiagold Meili
gaia_gaiagold Ambition
gaia_gaiagold Gaia

Friendly Visitor

26,675 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • The Edgiest 250
Dandeliondart
Arashisora
NekochanXIII
Rissid Lady
Pie Mahn
Shu Omega
Trickster Francis
JonnehXYZ

Hello friends! emotion_yatta Hopefully y'all don't mind the quote summon! gaia_star

Just wanted to send an invite to Astrid's birthday party for Gino. gaia_zurg

There's some stuff on the first page of this thread about it! whee Have fun! gaia_kittenstar

Friendly Visitor

26,675 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Kyla_Ewens
Yo! Thanks for the summon!

Hi Kyla! emotion_hug It's good to see you! Feels like it's been forever since we last had a chat. surprised

How've you been? biggrin

As for me I've been okay! 3nodding Recently I figured out how to make one of my mom's old recipes without asking her haha. Or....what I thought was her recipe LOL.

When I told her the news, she told me she had clipped it out of a magazine years ago hahahaha! I was like...oh! rofl Not sure why I presumed otherwise haha.

Friendly Visitor

26,675 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
TrashBnuuy
y helo thar ٩( •ω•)۶

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY What up!?!?! whee

Friendly Visitor

26,675 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
GreenInkling

Belated hi btw!!! whee I really like your avatar's outfit! So classy! emotion_kirakira

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Astrid Nacht
Slick Southpaw
hot diggity damn, I'm honored to have been quote summoned, though I will always stan for Nyx lol xd

Lmaooo, you know we take all kinds. The more the merrier! How have you been?
aww

*attempts to dress up*

Life has been pretty crazy for me, a constant battle towards building a life I want and reclaiming some quality of life back.

I'm finally starting to make some strides, but ugh, I am just so tired of doing all the right things and then everything collapsing around me for the upteenth time.

[Kold]'s Husbando

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Newzpop Reporta Tyro Bong

Hi Kyla! emotion_hug It's good to see you! Feels like it's been forever since we last had a chat. surprised

How've you been? biggrin

As for me I've been okay! 3nodding Recently I figured out how to make one of my mom's old recipes without asking her haha. Or....what I thought was her recipe LOL.

When I told her the news, she let me know that she had originally clipped it out of a magazine! I was like...oh! rofl

Yeah! Life's been good. I actually launched a podcast last year called "The Second Storyteller" as a vehicle for the short stories I've been writing for ages. The setup is that you get whisked off to this magical tower to listen to a story introduced by the eccentric tower keeper. biggrin The host of the show is one of my best friends whom I met on Gaia back in 04'. It's still pretty small but it feels good to have something to motivate me to write.

fxxkin demon

Astrid Nacht
User Image
sometimesalways

Well, you did a great job, you look incredible! Welcome to the party Sal! heart

And oh my god I know right? It really doesn't feel like that long ago we were watching him adventuring on his airship!

User Image

fr. it's kinda funny. like seein a kid ya taught in school now in a professional job.

Tiny Abomination

15,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Newzpop Reporta Tyro Bong
TrashBnuuy
y helo thar ٩( •ω•)۶

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY What up!?!?! whee

not much. got a headache from looking at code all day. could use some coffee tbh. maybe if I groan really hard and flop around in my chair it'll materialize before me

User Image

hbu

Gambino Labtech

20,775 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Zurg Mama 500
  • Herr Doktor 500
User Image
Slick Southpaw
aww

*attempts to dress up*

Life has been pretty crazy for me, a constant battle towards building a life I want and reclaiming some quality of life back.

I'm finally starting to make some strides, but ugh, I am just so tired of doing all the right things and then everything collapsing around me for the upteenth time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah, I hear ya. It can get pretty frustrating when it feels like you're taking one step forward and two steps back. But good on you for working on making those changes, and way to go on the strides you've made so far! I know I haven't been around too too much, especially these days, but I've seen bits and pieces of your growth over the years and I've got no doubt this is just another thing you're gonna overcome!

User Image

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Astrid Nacht
User Image
Slick Southpaw
aww

*attempts to dress up*

Yeah, I hear ya. It can get pretty frustrating when it feels like you're taking one step forward and two steps back. But good on you for working on making those changes, and way to go on the strides you've made so far! I know I haven't been around too too much, especially these days, but I've seen bits and pieces of your growth over the years and I've got no doubt this is just another thing you're gonna overcome!

User Image

Thank you so much! It's been such a brutal process for me, and I'm hella determined to persevere.

<3 I still very much love you doing this kind of stuff even if it's for Gino, Gaia lore is what attracted me to become a more active user on the site, and it still keeps me hanging on, haha.

Gambino Labtech

20,775 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Zurg Mama 500
  • Herr Doktor 500
User Image
sometimesalways

fr. it's kinda funny. like seein a kid ya taught in school now in a professional job.

Sal you are absolutely not kidding I was in my hometown over the holidays and I ran into this kid I used to babysit and no joke he works in city hall now. This child could not read the last time I saw him. I damn near bluescreened right there.

And you know I would bet I was already on this site by the time I was babysitting that kid lmao

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces