Halos. 0.15437633924306 15.4% [ 11311 ]
Cauda Diaboli. 0.10420505261434 10.4% [ 7635 ]
Total Votes:[ 73269 ]

Gracious Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I'm hoping this is still acceptable in this place.
I'm hoping this doesn't count as necroing.
I'm hoping you will let me have this.

Here's why:

NOTICE

It's been a rough few years for me, Teh Mei.

I'll refer to this diary post I typed up:

Quote:
Ah Gaia.

I spent years with you, hun. You gave me friends. And amusement. Stopped the boredom. You made me have an opinion. You helped me grow. And you gave me love.

Then I gradually forgot about you. I popped round less frequently until I stopped coming altogether. Because love and life took over. You brought us together and you became a sidenote we rarely mentioned in our "How did you two meet?" story. A vague memory of the teens we once were. We outgrew you.

What followed was glorious though. With futures to look forward to. Definitely a wedding. Maybe babies some day.

It didn't happen. I don't believe everything happens for a reason. I can't believe that there's a sadistic a-hole up there who would take perfection away from me, for any reason. My happily ever after got smashed to bits. And then nothing. Quiet.

I don't remember too much of the weeks after that. Maybe that's for the best. Agony needn't be at the forefront of one's mind.

Nearly 3 years on and I'm coping. I am stronger and I can honestly say I am happy most of the time. I try to be better, not bitter. I still miss him though. Not a day goes by when he's not in my thoughts, but I get on with life. What else is there? I hope he's proud of me, somehow, somewhere.

And then I found you again, Gaia. You hold memories. You kept 'em safe for me all these years.

At first, you were a crutch. Something for me to read when I was feeling particularly alone. And something to help me cry, when the tears are straining to get out, but I wouldn't allow it. My vault of reminiscence.

I didn't stick around long, again. You had held those precious moments for me, but I wasn't ready for any of the rest of it. I was scared, and alone and not in a good place.

Now I find you to be a haven. You've changed, but so have I. It's a fresh start perhaps. I'm glad I find you well.

So what started as an online friendship, eventually resulted in me packing up and moving to a whole other country, to start a life with D.Darko, my pi. And it wasn't to be, but now I'm thinking of picking this up again, as a tribute of sorts. Because Lee was my star.
Quote:
I loved him. I forget the rest.

Feral Loiterer

🐾 *got penna but feels more like a vulpus*

Anyway, I had a great time reading through this thread.
It was honestly one of the more interesting reads I've come across in a long while. heart

/subscribes

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Who cares about necro'ing? This is one of the most wonderful threads I've ever stumbled upon. ^^
yum_pie

Gracious Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
COCKATRlCE
🐾 *got penna but feels more like a vulpus*

Anyway, I had a great time reading through this thread.
It was honestly one of the more interesting reads I've come across in a long while. heart

/subscribes
Ah, thank you very much. I am working on a shiny new monthly horoscope, so there will be that to look forward to. 3nodding

Gracious Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Ty Gwynnia
Who cares about necro'ing? This is one of the most wonderful threads I've ever stumbled upon. ^^
yum_pie
Blush blush. Thank you. An update will happen soon.

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Teh Mei
Ty Gwynnia
yum_pie
Blush blush. Thank you. An update will happen soon.

Wonderful! I look forward to it. =3

Gracious Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Ok, here goes... sweatdrop heart

Quote:
User Image

ATTENTION: You may use all images in this thread, but please upload them to your own server! So please don't direct-link.

OMG IT'S BACK. After a 6 year hiatus, it's back!

September is all about the first leaves falling and many signs will find themselves experiencing an odd melancholy. Here are some personalised pointers to deal with the early fall. As a general rule: wrap up warm, tuck into a nice slice of pumpkin pie and celebrate the changing of the seasons.

User ImageEpistolae are good negotiators and this month many letters will find they'll need their bargaining skills, be it to close an important deal or to avoid that thing they've been dreading for a while now. It may seem completely impossible to pull off, but letterheads have the skill to see this through and with perseverance and patience, they will succeed.

User ImageThere's something about fall that warms the cockles of Vulpi hearts and gives foxes a spring in their step. Now is an excellent time to make new friends. September brings a confidence boost for those foxy gaians that allows them to be just that much needed tad more open to bonding with strangers.

User ImageWings will soar, this September. When the weather turns, Penna will be drawn to the big outdoors and maybe even to adventure. September is a great month for Penna to make a trip, perhaps go see some friends or relatives you haven't spoken to in like, forever, dude!

User ImageSporks are usually the playful and easygoing type, but September brings them more serieux and maturity. That makes this a good time for decision-making. Spurcae should take their time to consider the pros and cons but will be able to commit without regrets.

User ImageThe Falcis Piscibus finds in the first cold days the perfect excuse for fishing to lock themselves inside with a hot beverage and an indoor hobby to focus on. Monetary matters however are precarious this month, so we urge fishing rods not to get too financially invested in said indoor hobby. You may need the funds for more vital things this month.

User ImageMany Arca will feel a bit intimidated by changes this September. Especially on a professional level, it's going to be a wild ride. Provided they connect with the right people, giftboxes' innate sense of loyalty will once again pay off. Networking is key!

User ImageGrunnies' antics in the classroom or on the work floor will get them plenty of attention and many opportunities to forge new allegiances. However, Grunnies may also alienate authority figures if they're not careful. Keep the shenanigans light and playful and stay on everyone's good side. You will need as much support as possible towards the end of the year!

User ImageMany Dona have been feeling restless these last few weeks. Thankfully September will bring more calm. Still, giftboxes will do well to keep their friends close and ask them to provide distractions when needed. Donums are great company, so their friends will be more than happy to oblige.

User ImageGaians born under the Halos sign are expected to feel a bit under the weather this month. Nothing too serious, but some pampering may be in order. Keep the comfort food well stocked and always carry a packet of tissues.

User ImageDevil tails are exceptionally lucky this month. Be it a scratch card, a chance item or a board game, devil tails are much more likely to win big than usual. Even one dates devil tails have a heavily increased chance of scoring. Now is a good time to finally pluck up the courage to ask your crush out!

Fluffy Elocutionist

8,850 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Oh hey! I remember this! Halos is totally accurate for me...since June sweatdrop

I'm weaning myself off some medication and it's reacting weirdly with me now. So yaaaay laying down more than I want to! blaugh

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I had to check what my gaia sign was, because I'd forgotten.
I'm a Vulpi, and fall has always resonated with me. Great horoscopes! ^^

Shirtless Pants

14,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
aah, I forgot, but it's fun to come back to remember! I am Lepus Crudus! So damn accurate, too. XD

Gracious Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
*gets warm fuzzy feelings because so much wb love you guys*

redface heart

Devoted Friend

15,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Its understandable about relationships. Met someone here myself thought three years of the five I knew 'em things were good then he says bye, lost a mom, a grammy, all in the same year. That was three years ago. Then again love bit me he left too but we still talk and nothing bad. The first one got married the following year after his leavin it was weird. But I remember this place hehe and its horoscopes. Ive forgotten which I am but still fun to figure it out. Best of luck to ya and the lil super thread.

Gracious Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Thank you. heart

SimonEimon's Senpai

Ursine Sex Symbol

20,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100