Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Kitten

I really wish they would update it! And more plushies. :c

Questionable Cat

I remember this o:
I'm not going to lie, I really wanted to get some sort of minis at one point.
And from a Con I got a Coco Keychain c:
'Twas super cute until it broke. sweatdrop

Not quite sure if I'd buy real merchandise, though... unless they made some tights or something.
Like, maybe lace ones with angel wings stitched in? xD
Or, just some sort of print ones, even.
Like Cocos biggrin
Coco-print tights~!

Dapper Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
I bought a zOMG from the store years ago!
I actually still have it too, and it's sitting ontop of another plushie on my desk! 3nodding
I do miss the store... It would be really awesome if Gaia actually did something with it again, even though they do drop older features of the site after a week of its release... emotion_8c

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

Like everything on Gaia they rolled it out and after a while let it collect dust.

The company that runs the store is actually really good to deal with. Their customer service is top notch and since Gaia has neglected the store all the merch is super cheap, just not all the sizes are available anymore.

UFO

33,625 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I took a look in there a week or so ago and I was shocked to see how inexpensive it is now compared to how it used to be. emotion_kirakira Angelic hair clips for two bucks? A watermeat for five? When did this happen?

My sister and I nabbed a lot of things over the years, but I managed to ruin/lose everything. ;l I used to have Two OMGs and three of their shirts. My sister still has her Catscratch, Omnomnom and WTF hat around here somewhere, though.

I'm fairly shocked they don't advertise it around the site more. Would it really be that hard to? ,': l

Tipsy Creature

I looked into buying one of the cheaper shirts, but when I put it in the cart, the price jumped up to $15. The shirt in question is $3. Is this die to shipping, or is there something messed up with the prices on some of the items?

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
they still have the 05 theme LOL
I really wish they would update it/give a ding diddly about it/restock items. I have purchased their products before and I really liked them- good quality, super cute, the OMG hat is so warm and perfect for winter, etc.

DJ Twissta
they still have the 05 theme LOL

lol mte

Mega Noob

I wish they would just have stuff in stock again in bigger sizes. New stuff would be great, but having more sizes would be better.

Gaia, I am not a pre-teen girl. I have sweater puppies and they demand at least an XL. neutral

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yeaaah they really need to revitalize that store and advertise it more around Gaia.

I mean, they could have like...thousands of potential customers willing to buy that sort of stuff...

Especially now that they have all these new designs and characters they can choose from.

some of those shirts are pretty ugly for prints though..like this one
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Nerd

8,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Hnnng I want the OMG plushie (in honor of my zOMG! summon, Godot) and the Moira phone charm. They should advertise this more, they have really cute stuff!

Alien Invader

I wish they had some more item based...items.
Like maybe the AFK scarf or something.
I'd buy the hat equip of that. lol

I think the big issue might be...I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE LINK TO THE STORE. As soon as I clicked on this thread I was all PLEASE, LINK ME (thanks!) because it got me curious and wasn't looking forward to hunting it down. Maybe if it was actually...advertised.
And maybe if they made more profit by hiking up the prices (some of those tee's are 5 dollars like WTF you can barely buy a plain white tee from wallmart for 5 effing dollars)...we'd have more options?

Addikun's Prince

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
I have been wanting Radio Jack s**t for a while. He is by far my favorite NPC and it is disappointing they have only limited characters, let alone not that much of a variety of them. :L If they had a Radio Jack plushie, shirt or ears, I would buy that s**t in seconds. You should set up a petition.

Tipsy Creature

I plan on bringing this issue to light in todays ATA. I have a short post drafted up on a notepad doc so I can quickly copy/paste it into the thread. Hopefully we'll get a positive response!

If not, I guess it's petition time. Have petitions ever worked on this site (aside from the old kilt petition, gotta love them kilts)?

Tipsy Creature

According to the answer I got from the ATA this week, the store is completely run by a third party (as was said in the SF thread I made. I just realized how silly my second inquiry was, whoops.) I sent an e-mail to the customer service address, and since they responded so quickly to my last message I may get a reply soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff