Welcome to Gaia! ::

This announcer wishes to express the opinion that he wishes he wasn't right. And now onward to the report.

April 2006. X was pronounced dead from the explosion caused by the fission of Gam*Gino

May 2007. Gaia Sig Lab is released. Suspicious binary line decrypted as x lives.

May 2007. Group of GCDers and a few graphic artists form the theory group Legion X as both a fangroup and a cabal of conspiracy theorists, under the solid belief that X could not have died that easily.

SPOILER ALERT!!! DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU WISH TO REMAIN SURPRISED!!!

October 2008. Scouts for G CORP - Legion X and The Serpent Corporation discover that he lives. However, when asked where he is currently located, they state that they only spotted him and that he vanished before they could figure out where he was going. Not to mention why he was still alive.

We

were

right.

We ask this now and we feel as a group we must.

Who planted that message? Why is X still alive? What is he doing?

Credit goes to Cube B for discovering that X was still alive after all, and to Serpent Corp for finding proof within zOMG that he exists.

Plotting obviously. D:

Jeering Phantom

25,700 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
WAIT!
He's wearing the items people are getting from the illegal-to-classify final boss for zOMG!
That might mean he's the reason for the animated!

EDIT: Here's the item you get from the recipe the zOMG final boss gives: http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/17863

It'd be kinda cool if X still was alive though.

Maybe joined up with the Vampire guy.

What a twist! D;

Aged Fatcat

That's not X, that's - [/sniper]

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
...You may be wondering why his name is "Uncle Bob" instead of Labtech X.

...That is sort of my fault. sweatdrop Stumbled upon his account in Beta, and mentioned to Q that he should probably change the name. And we just had a discussion about how there were two NPCs named Bob (An Orc and a Tourist), so I think that may have had some influence. XD
Fixed it, finally. Actually, that stumble was a good idea.

Friendly Nerd

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Is there anywhere I can get deeper information as to what your talking about? :O

Magic Genius

Power to X! [/still has her vial]
Twisted Anarchist
Is there anywhere I can get deeper information as to what your talking about? :O
Sadly, as stated earlier, we cannot divulge that information, as our scouts failed to RETRIEVE such information.

Cube, remind me to hire a firing squad so in future cases, the less careful of our members can see an example in what happens if you fail at doing simple recon work.

Friendly Nerd

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Wolfram Ysud
Twisted Anarchist
Sadly, as stated earlier, we cannot divulge that information, as our scouts failed to RETRIEVE such information.

Cube, remind me to hire a firing squad so in future cases, the less careful of our members can see an example in what happens if you fail at doing simple recon work.
Gah. I already know the basis of it, but nothing more. Either way, I'm hoping this means he will have a role in the plot sometime soon.

@Cube: Any information on Uncle Bob?

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
kekekekekekeke.

Its interesting alright.
Twisted Anarchist
Wolfram Ysud
Twisted Anarchist

Gah. I already know the basis of it, but nothing more. Either way, I'm hoping this means he will have a role in the plot sometime soon.

@Cube: Any information on Uncle Bob?
We too only know only the basics but ... in regards to further details, we have only theories.

Elysian Sex Symbol

15,925 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Awesome! He's alive... o_o; And the reason for the Animated. No surprise there, seeing as how he was the one who released the grunnies 3 years ago. 3nodding Glad to see he'll be back though. I never really believed that he died. He can't die at least until we figure out who he is...

I'm subscribing to this topic. X3
O___o

-brainexplosion-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out