Welcome to Gaia! ::

Special Snowflake

CioccoLatte

I hope it involves swimming XD (how odd that "ships happen" gets an announcement hinting at a sequel during the same week a certain pool-related anime is also announced to have a sequel... XD)
But I guess that'll only happen if people abandon their ships -lol-
I better bring my inflatable donut...in case some ship makes me walk their plank.

Yes! How awesome would that be?! Lance in Makoto-wear! xd he can be slashed with a giant package with a face, and saves the box from drowning! rofl (so excited for sequel 3nodding )

hahaha!! Why not? they could start out gung ho, realise it's not for them and end up in a sunken ship xd Imma cling to you and your donut just in case *lurks nearby*
minghi
[NPC] Rina
RandomKate
I would love to see the crack ships return. xD We'll have to look out for the second CI too!

Crack ships are the beesssttt! What's your favorite crack pairing?

liam and gino

would that even work. i'm not even sure gonk

Of course it would work! Every ship works! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, they're just being stuffybuns.

Special Snowflake

Magnificent Moonbeam
Sand Dancer Shaka
The SHips return!! xd I love the crackpot couples and artwork, I hope it's as fun as last time 3nodding
There have been name-combining in the announcement too.
Ooh, yes you're right! I'm excited to see Azrael again! Though, I hadn't expected a Ciro x Azrael ship, but it should make for a funny one. I can imagine them rolling around trying to determine dominance and getting no where xd

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Sand Dancer Shaka
Magnificent Moonbeam
Sand Dancer Shaka
The SHips return!! xd I love the crackpot couples and artwork, I hope it's as fun as last time 3nodding
There have been name-combining in the announcement too.
Ooh, yes you're right! I'm excited to see Azrael again! Though, I hadn't expected a Ciro x Azrael ship, but it should make for a funny one. I can imagine them rolling around trying to determine dominance and getting no where xd
I am happy about that too. I would die in hilarity if one of them ends up submissive and maybe add it in my sig. <3

Edit: Now that I mention it...it sounds like a very hilarious pic to see only to see who's on top.

Fluffy Otaku

Sand Dancer Shaka
CioccoLatte

I hope it involves swimming XD (how odd that "ships happen" gets an announcement hinting at a sequel during the same week a certain pool-related anime is also announced to have a sequel... XD)
I better bring my inflatable donut...in case some ship makes me walk their plank.

Yes! How awesome would that be?! Lance in Makoto-wear! xd he can be slashed with a giant package with a face, and saves the box from drowning! rofl (so excited for sequel 3nodding )

hahaha!! Why not? they could start out gung ho, realise it's not for them and end up in a sunken ship xd Imma cling to you and your donut just in case *lurks nearby*

And where there's Lance, Devin can't be too far behind!
He'll jump in too, for sure! In "boomerangs"! Lol
That's the oddest love triangle there is: Lance x package x Devin
But it's believable!
xd

Special Snowflake

CioccoLatte
Sand Dancer Shaka
CioccoLatte

But it's believable!
xd
Don't give up Box-kun! rofl

Fluffy Otaku

Sand Dancer Shaka
CioccoLatte
Sand Dancer Shaka
CioccoLatte

But it's believable!
xd
Don't give up Box-kun! rofl

Box-kun is clearly the underdog...
I'm rooting for you too, Box-kun! emotion_kirakira

xd

Tenacious Rogue

[NPC] Rina
Ecire
I will try to do my best, but no promises. things tend to get incendiary around me. sweatdrop emotion_awesome

Okay! Here we go! Carefully, carefully --

Oh no! It, um. Combusted. That's okay! It's just a symbol of your passionate, fiery love for shipping! Just like me!

things tend to combust around you too? are you secretly a fire demon? ninja

Dulcet Nymph

18,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Team Rina 200
[NPC] Rina
minghi
[NPC] Rina
RandomKate
I would love to see the crack ships return. xD We'll have to look out for the second CI too!

Crack ships are the beesssttt! What's your favorite crack pairing?

liam and gino

would that even work. i'm not even sure gonk

Of course it would work! Every ship works! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, they're just being stuffybuns.

ALL HAIL RINA, QUEEN OF THE CRACKSHIPPERS! emotion_brofist
[NPC] Rina
kihounomizu
Jayce Reinhardt
VVhip
Dinkaw
So, two chance items per month from now on? I have mixed feelings and a lot of curiosity about that neutral

You're saying precisely what I'm thinking.

I have expectations that there will be less items in each rig, and that they may be less themed... and items of a certain low value are gone... though given inflation that might not mean much has changed really...

Hopefully it's not the mini rig kind of thing. I found that really shady they didn't tell us that until after the purchases.

It says "full" but who really knows what "full" means to Gaia? I am nervous about the same thing (that we will only get a few items and the non-advance chance will be bigger/better/rarer.

Psst! I pinged Ivan about this real fast, 'cause he knows all about these kind of things, and after he told me to "stop using so many exclamation points" and "oh my god please stop yelling you are shrieking in my ear" he told me they're both gonna be full CIs!

Thanks! I ended up buying one on sale whee

Muzeu's Wife

Magical Girl

14,725 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
iBalthier
LOVE CHARM: REVENGE

A MIX BETWEEN HELL'S PRISON AND LOVE CHARM

PERSEPHONE HAS TRAPPED YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS BECAUSE SHE'S TIRED OF LISTENING TO SATAN ALL DAY (GO WATCH PERCY JACKSON NOOBS)

YOU MUST FIGHT YOUR WAY THROUGH THE SEVEN LAYERS OF HELL AND MAKE YOUR WAY BACK TO THE SURFACE WORLD AND BACK TO YOUR TRUE LOVE JUST IN TIME TO CATCH YOUR VALENTINES DAY DATE

BUT BEWARE AS EVERY TURN IS MORE SINISTER THAN THE LAST!

steal my idea and ill sue u gaya
WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I ******** LOVE THIS POST OMG

Ontopic: I do nooooot want another Love Potion gonk and hopefully we get some dark, rich reds emo

Maybe Gaia'll throw a twist in??? Like...murder mystery involving death of your loved one emotion_awesome ?

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

Magus
The only thing I liked about Ships Happen was bara-chan's art.
Otherwise... it seems like I'm the only one who does not want emotion_donotwant

I don't want it either. We need something new.

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Ships. Happen. II.

Partying Fatcat

14,750 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
[NPC] Rina
Mr Pantiess
I hope to god for some good eye mods.

Rina? Are you hiring, I need a job.

Oh man, I WISH! I need someone to watch the front desk so I can just sit on this couch and browse Dropplr -- I mean, work on baking lots of yummy goodies for all the Gaian girls and boys!

Unfortunately I totally can't afford an assistant...
emotion_donotwant FIne.

Hopeful Girl

iBalthier
LOVE CHARM: REVENGE

A MIX BETWEEN HELL'S PRISON AND LOVE CHARM

PERSEPHONE HAS TRAPPED YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS BECAUSE SHE'S TIRED OF LISTENING TO SATAN ALL DAY (GO WATCH PERCY JACKSON NOOBS)

YOU MUST FIGHT YOUR WAY THROUGH THE SEVEN LAYERS OF HELL AND MAKE YOUR WAY BACK TO THE SURFACE WORLD AND BACK TO YOUR TRUE LOVE JUST IN TIME TO CATCH YOUR VALENTINES DAY DATE

BUT BEWARE AS EVERY TURN IS MORE SINISTER THAN THE LAST!

steal my idea and ill sue u gaya
Psst! Artists! Admin! This pl0x? ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas