Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Puppy

[Yesterday's Thread] | [2019 LV Item List] | [Item Finding Thread]
[Cutter Mod Item Guide][Star Rewards Log] | [Gaia Pledge & Flair Guide]

User Image

(υ◉ω◉υ) -Discussion- (υ◉ω◉υ)
What are your thoughts on today's update?
How about the prices?
Are you happy with the color choices?
Any ideas for future update?

(υ◉ω◉υ) -Individual Items- (υ◉ω◉υ)
User Image
User Image
Nori Polar Explorer
(500GC) 199 units
★ Cloud 9 Exclusive ★

(υ◉ω◉υ) -Bundles- (υ◉ω◉υ)
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Sherbert Styles
(3,500GC)

(υ◉ω◉υ) -Item Generators- (υ◉ω◉υ)
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Lucky Talisman
(100GC/495GC/950GC/2,250GC)

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Stubborn Gifter

*paws the recolor* Darn that goose for stealing the Nori Polar Explorer price. ;3; I want it but Gaia won't take my money. ;3;

Pass on the Sherbert bundle. For the new re-release RIG, I want the Sundae Artist. Hope the exclusives can be included in star awards.

Shuffled Leaf

27,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Thanks for the thread!
Hello Nori!

Vellevette's Widow

Poison Supermodel

23,900 Points
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Thanks for the thread! heart

I really like nori on wintery items. At first, I thought it would've been nice in pine or ponderosa but I think I like this shade even more for that pine-y feel.

Little early, but I see that RIG in the deals bear. Wonder if we can expect the exclusives to come out for stars? I have some I wouldn't mind spending...👀

kuma's Problem

Generous Bunny

Gaia pleasepleasepleasePLEASE
put those rig exclusive recolors in star rewards!!! Thank you!!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Darling

Polar Explorer looks great in Nori. I want it. emotion_dowant
Fast pass on the Sherbet Bundle--love the items, never (ever ever ever) end up using the scheme
Thanks for the thread!

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
Pass on the nori recolor and the sherbert bundle later. Would just want the Fruity Ambitious Swimmer. And luckily don't want any of the new recolors from the rig since I hate when new recolors are locked behind low odds rerelease rigs. (still bitter about two dreamland recolors that were locked behind a rerelease rig)

Thank you for the thread today! 3nodding

Ami Satomora's Waifu

God Eater

Lucky Talisman (10 Pack)

User Imagex2
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

gloombot's Waifu

Sugary Kitten

ehhh, not a huge fan of block singular colours, but thank you for the thread. emotion_kirakira

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Polar Explorer is Nori is nice. But I'd really only want it for the bear and I've already got the original Polar Explorer, so I think I'm good.

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
ugh does gaia really have to make that cottontail hard to get... times like this is when i wanna quit again stressed

TenBillion-Percent Simp

User Image

|| Thank you for the thread.

Sundae Artistic April looks great, but rip it being a rig exclusive. There's some nice rereleases though I'll admit!
User Image

bug toots's Precious

oh i thought a new recolour of polar explorer, would have been the perfect opportunity for it to be in fantasy tones this time emo

been hoping to get my hands on the sherbert nobilitea so thanks for putting that in the bundle!
pass on the rig

pure/amaranth nezumimi recolour please? or elusive emotion_drool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas