Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fadis would be wandering around and looking at the neat black market stuff. Somehow, she picked up that a person needed money to buy some of this, and so she couldn't have any of anything. That was annoying, because she wanted to know what all the fancy stuff did. So she contented herself with watching any exchanges between seller and buyer, which usually made people nervous. Because, you know, blue midget in tights staring at you. As you're buying illegal stuff.

Anyway, her expression showed that she was very curious of what was going on, and more importantly, what the goods and stuff were for.

Because of the time gap, Fadis would now be in her tent, curled up and sleeping peacefully. Uneventful day. Maybe tomorrow would be more fun.
Duc was bandaged up from the wounds he had received the other night and was content as any addict indulging in their vice. Now if only moving around didn't keep opening up the wounds in his sides.
Rhoslyn was still busy "making up", so Cal and Aña were hanging around the bar, comparing wallets. Telekinesis was really nifty for picking pockets, especially when one was busy distracting the target with blatant lesbian exhibitionism.

Akasha stumbled into the back door of the bar, letting out an exclamation in ancient Celtic as her shoulder and hip connected with the door frame that she had intended to go through.

The whiptail she was so oft to summon for a pet was flying and bobbing about a foot and a half above her head, but was not screeching. A close inspection would show a slowly healing wound on it's side; it had learned that the fey did not enjoy screeching when she was intoxicated...or coming down, as she was at the moment.

The faerie was wearing another patent leather body suit in bright fire-engine red that looked like it had sustained some definite damage during the course of the night. Akasha's golden white hair was streaked with bloodly patches. As she finally made it through the kitchen to the bar, she was mumbling under her breath as she started looking for another huge bottle of alcohol, ignoring the two faeries she had shared flesh with.
~Now, I swear to you all that read this, I swear....there is no out in the open relations happening, no sexing on the beach, out in the open for all to see, no HARDCORE.....hardcore I says nudity in the open, It's just a beach no awful awful sins, AMENJAHH!!!~

Out from the relatively calm ocean and/or sea, there slowly came a crawling figure. This figure was none other then Joka, the chrome metal haired, spiral eyed, being with a form freakishly too sculpted to be possible. This beautiful freak crawled out onto the black beach and just fell into the sand, seeming utterly void of any type of energy, power, or real juice of any kind. Being pretty much naked save for a thrashed up pair of males swim trunks, he looked kinda like a cast away who had just made it back to salvation.

And now.... he looked kinda sorta dead.....well, he wasn't really moving or breathing all that much. Course, this was groovy since he was so drained that movement wasn't needed, and breathing wasn't much of a need either. So he dozed there, for moments forgetting about the world and living in the bliss of a blank mind.
"I never knew you were coffinbait."

"Cal, stop being a bitchcunt."

Cal grinned at Akasha, looking rather pleased with herself. It'd been a fine day for her indeed. Aña, on the other hand, looked slightly more concerned, watching Akasha with a frown on her face.

"Not meaning to throw your own words back at you, but didn't you say there was no such thing as a happy ending for us?"

"Bah, she's just pissed about her boytoy vanishing and Dad being political."

The two girls exchanged glances, then went back to watching Akasha, both sipping at glasses of palm wine as they passed a joint back and forth.

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
G was sitting at the bar, watching the whole Black Market thing go down. He wasn't really one for that type of stuff. He didn't really have any vices to speak of, just the occasional energy drink or alcoholic beverage. He just sat at the bar and watched everything over the top of his shades, doing his best to look tough and make the buyers realize he was there to maintain order in the place.

"Maybe when that equipment I ordered arrives I'll have some products to sell," he said to no one in particular, just musing out loud.

It really was time he gave his tent a personal touch.

A sideways glare crossed the faerie's face as she grabbed a bottle of everclear and took a long drink from it. Her eyes never left the girls as she set down the bottle. She walked, ironically, fairly straight towards them. Akasha plucked the joint from Ana's fingers and smoked half of what was remaining before handing it back with a glare and turning to Cal. Her eyes pinwheeled for a moment, before her hand shot out in a blur and backhanded the blue haired fey hard enough to leave a red mark. Before the girl could respond, Akasha grabbed a fistful of the girl's hair and pulled Callista into a hard forceful, and some how loving, kiss.

She let the girl go, to fall down or right herself, quickly and glared at her. In a quiet rage, she seethed at the girl, "I am your friend, your lover, your elder by centuries, and the heir to the Dark Throne. YOU will not speak to me like that, Callista Rose Vernal."

Akasha sneered and grabbed the bottle she had set down taking a drink, "You haven't earned the right. Where is your father?"
Not that long after another figure languidly emerged from the waves. This one was female that fact made obvious due to said figure's appearance even if only barely made out in shadows, which was just as well so as not to be obscene or possibly rude to any passerby since there was even less of her swimming attire left behind. Akako's movements were nearly half the pace of her beloved's but eventually she would make it to his side just before collapsing onto the black grains which served as a temporary bed for them. She was still alive, very much so even if she was barely breathing at the moment.
"That you do, but you called yourself a friend of mine. When we're in a situation that calls for the due respect to be given, I'll give it. When I'm with friends... well, I am a Vernal." Cal tilted her head to the side, not particularly happy anymore. Still, her eyes were kinda half-closed from the kiss, despite her tone. "Besides, you're tearing yourself apart and frankly needed it."

"I cannot, for the life of me, understand why you're the heir, Cal."

"Because I'm a better ******** than you are, little sister."

"Oh piss off, Dad liked me more. And I'm better at politics than both Dad and you."

Raising an eyebrow, Cal would call over the Stone of Genderchange, hand it to an NPC male who turned female, then grabbed it herself to turn male.

"Suck my d**k, b***h."

"Don't make me cut it off. Anyway, Akasha, Dad's busy with his little mortal. Why?"

Aña made a threatening gesture with a meat cleaver towards Cal, then lowered it to watch Akasha, an eyebrow raised. Personally, she agreed with her sister, but tact, for ******** sake.
From off in the distance, a small speck could be seen on the water. Said speck wasn't a very interesting speck at first, but, as it grew larger, it became apparent that said speck wasn't just a boring old speck in the distance. Nay, that speck was an Amphibious APC, a model typically used by the United States Armed Forces.

It eventually made landfall, climbing up onto the black beach and stopping just short of the treeline. The engine continued to hum for a moment, and then it went silent. After a few moments, the hatch to the turret would pop open and out would climb Feronen, wearing full military combat regalia, and he was even sporting a full weapons load-out of the following:

1x FN-P90
1x SPAS-12
1x M92FS
1x RPG-9
1x KABAR

As he walked up through the trees towards the bar area, he would casually deposit his weaponry at his tent-cabin, save his pistol and knife, and would then walk into the bar area officially, tossing his helmet onto the bar-top and sitting on a stool. He sighed, and then raised his hand up to whoever was working the bar.

"Dr. Pepper, please."
For a moment, these two just laid there, thoroughly exhausted from the very endearing swim. Soon though, Joka stirred, slowly lifting his shiny metal head and peering out and around them both. One blink and shift of his jaw and he was up and even though they had been together all this time, he used the small spur of energy to slip on top of his date, sandwiching her with the dark sand below. His head dipped down beside her own as his nose touched her cheek and a breath slid out.
" Are you alright...?" Came out with his powerful magical voice. Calm, collected and utterly spent.
Duc lounged out on a beech chair with a jug of cranberry vodka besides him, a smouldering cigarette that had burned itself down to the filter and a book in his lap. He wasn't awake; but he wasn't quite asleep either.

His thoughts whirled as he began to understand the different levels of abilities the natives of this world possessed. Why one force wasn't dominating the rest had yet to be discovered; but Duc was more concerned with how best to arm himself.

He needed a Knife Missile.

A wistful sigh left Akasha as she drank some more and sat down on the bar. She watched the girls with a ghostly smile that vanished quicker than she would have liked. Akasha downed the remaining half of the bottle and rubbed her head. God, it took a lot to get a hang over, but she was definitely getting pretty close.

Quietly, she spoke, "Your skill at politics is better than your father's and sister's, Ana, and if I know Rhoslyn that's why he didn't choose you as heir to lead the house. Ever since the Vernal house was founded, there was never any respect to politics; only power and oaths. It has never been a political house and I doubt Rhoslyn ever wants it to become one."

Akasha picked up the roach and finished it off while the girls bickered "I need to speak to your father; now.", the fey interrupted ignoring the night patrons who were starting to show up, "I don't care what his little mortal is doing, I need to finish this political crap so I can get back to drinking enough to not remember why I'm drinking."

Tired of waiting, Akasha bit her tongue and spit on the mirror behind the bar. Saliva and flecks of blood would drip on the surface as she blew power at it. "Rhoslyn, you can ******** later.", she yelled at the mirror, "If you want to bargain, come now, or I will assume our debt has been satisfactorily paid. Ten minutes, Lord Vernal."

Akasha flicked her hand toward the mirror and it went blank. Rhos always had a weapon near him; no matter what he was ********. She'd give him ten minutes, or their debt would be handled and she could get back to loosing her self.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff