Do you like strawberries?

Oh yeah... They are so sweet and juicy. ^.^ Nummy! 1 100.0% [ 11 ]
I am alergic jerk. I couldn't have them even if I wanted to. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
They are ok I guess. *Shrug* 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Not at all. Bleh. They are messy and mushy. Gross! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

Tipsy Prophet

Jazz looked up, a small smile tweaking the edges of her lips ' Whats available?'She murmured, in the same silvery bells tone, her eyes looking over Sans with slight curiousity
User ImageUser Image

Sana giggles a little bit. "A little bit of everything dear." She turns and picks up a cup of sugar from another table. She puts it in front of her for when Eddie finishes making her tea.
"Hey, boss. Do you know how to not get a hangover? And don't say don't get drunk. I'm tired of everyone saying that to me."

Tipsy Prophet

' Define "A little bit of everything" please? Im looking for something simple, i guess. But if its not possible, ill look elsewhere' Her voice almost cracked on the last word, and she pursed her lips slightly, eyeing the sugar cup, the back of her mind warming at the thought of good tea
User ImageUser Image

Sana tilts her head. "Easy huh? Well you could be a hostess. All you do is seat people and smile." She nods her head smiling now. "Not get a hangover. Suck on a lemon and drink a glass of warm water right before you go to sleep." She gives Ky a thumbs up winking at him.
"Are you serious or are you just screwing with me?"

Tipsy Prophet

A small smile tweaked her lips. ' Its up to you,i guess. But i guess i can be abit diverse, if its needed. she murmured with a smile, almost giggling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff