Do you like strawberries?

Oh yeah... They are so sweet and juicy. ^.^ Nummy! 1 100.0% [ 11 ]
I am alergic jerk. I couldn't have them even if I wanted to. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
They are ok I guess. *Shrug* 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Not at all. Bleh. They are messy and mushy. Gross! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

User ImageUser Image

Sana smiles and nods as she walks behind the bar. "Drinks all around on the house." She pulls out a glass and a bottle of scotch for herself. She puts ice in the glass and fills it with scotch. "What does everyone want?" She says this as she spins the bottle with one hand and catches it without spilling a drop. She puts the cap back on the scotch bottle.
Ky shrugs and leans back in his seat. "Doesn't matter to me as long as it'll get me rip-roaring drunk!"
(Not enough of the people are online right now. Let's continue tomorrow.)
[[okay. ttyl]]

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
XxX-Eat-MeXxX
User ImageUser Image

Sana smiles and nods as she walks behind the bar. "Drinks all around on the house." She pulls out a glass and a bottle of scotch for herself. She puts ice in the glass and fills it with scotch. "What does everyone want?" She says this as she spins the bottle with one hand and catches it without spilling a drop. She puts the cap back on the scotch bottle.

Angel walks into the bar slipping her jacket off her shoulderd as she hears her best friend sana yelling about free drinks an immediate smile forming on her face. "Sana don't explain just give me what you're having" she says as she makes her way to the bar to greet Sana.
User Image

He sat there. Feeling the want to be ignored. He always wanted to stay away from everything. Even birthdays, which is pretty weird. But he always had the urge to be ignored. He just sat there. He wanted to speak, but didn't really have the urge to. This is how he always acted, this is how he is. He is mysterious and Hollow on the inside. He never spoke to anyone. Neither his teammates. The only time he talks, is when hes happy. Which is pretty rare for him. He never smiles, he never cares.. All he cares about. is himself..
User ImageUser Image

Sana serves out drinks to Ky and Angel. "Hey Angel how are you dear?" She smiles bowing her head to her. She walks calmly over to Eddie. "What would you like to drink sir?" She tilts her head at him pulling out a glass in front of him.

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Angel takes a sip or whatever Sana gave her and wrinkles her nose at the taste. "I've been alright Sana, and how about yourself?" she asks watchering her intently as she walks away from the bar.
"Oh. Hi. Uh.. I would want some uh. Just some coffee please, and what can I apply for a job?" He sighed. Putting his hands on his thighs, waiting for a response. He seemed quite nice. But on the inside, he was pure evil. "Wait! Can you make that an iced coffee to go? I have to go somewhere." He was mostly lying. He just wanted to go, and ask for a job. He sighed again hanging his head, thinking about many things.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Sana smiles serving him an iced coffee to go. "I have been good Angel. Grand opening and I already have so many workers. I am happy. Could use more... Customers too." She turns back to Eddie. "We have a bartending job open. A few waiters... A janitor, cooks, and hosts.... That's about it though." She says this as she rests her finger tip gently against her chin in thought. She stirs his coffee and slides it over to him smiling.
He sighed.." Well.. I can introduce people here. If I could be the host, waiter, or something. Yeah. I guess." he laughed silently, taking a sip of his coffee. "Well. I would think you would like a waiter. So. I can just help you." he laughed silently yet again. "So your the manager? You seem pretty young to be a manager. But I won't argue if it risks my job.

User Image
He sat alone, at a table in the back, listening to them all talk. He didnt want to be part of anything really, he kind of wanted to be alone, as he put his head on the table, resting it on his arms.
User ImageUser Image

Sana giggles a bit. "I could really use another bartender. I am not very good with drinks. I only know how to make drinks on the rocks I am afraid." She smiles leaning over the counter. "My father has quite a bit of money. He let's me do what I want. I wanted a cafe'. Sooo... Now I have a cafe'." She nods smiling more.
"Well. I can make some good foods. Maybe. I can take orders, and make food? No, probably not. Cause it takes a lot of work to do that." He laughed silently, just thinking. "Oh well. I shoul-" He got a call on his cellphone. "'Ello. Huh? Oh. Okay. See ya. Bye." He hung up. "Oh. Ill take some Grey tea with cream. To go also." He sighed. "I hate also getting stuff for people. Oh well." He sighed yet again. "So whats your name? Sana?" he guessed.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Sana smiles and stares at him. "How about you do random jobs." She giggles a bit. She nods and fixes his tea for him. "Yes my name is Sana... How did you know that?" She looks at him a bit confused.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff