Do you like strawberries?

Oh yeah... They are so sweet and juicy. ^.^ Nummy! 1 100.0% [ 11 ]
I am alergic jerk. I couldn't have them even if I wanted to. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
They are ok I guess. *Shrug* 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Not at all. Bleh. They are messy and mushy. Gross! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageWelcome to Ichigo Cafe'.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
User ImageThis is a place where everyone can hang out and be themselves.User Image
User ImageIt doesn't matter how old you are... User Image
User ImageWhat color your skin is... User Image
User ImageWhat click you hang out with... User Image
User ImageBring friends... User Image
User ImageBring family... User Image
User ImageAnd most of all... User Image
User ImageHAVE FUN!User Image
User Image
User ImageProfilesUser Image
wahmbulance
SEND ALL PROFILES TO ME VIA PM! wahmbulance
3nodding Customers are welcome!!!!!! 3nodding

Profile Setup
[size=18]Name:[/size]
[size=18]Nickname: [/size]
[size=18]Age:[/size]
[size=18]Bio:[/size]
[size=18]Appearance:[/size]
[size=18]Customer or Applying for a job?:[/size]

Name: Sanakito Tessyui
Nickname: Sana, Kito, Tess
Bio:Sana was out on her own when she was only 15. Her mother had died giving birth to her.
Her father was always out of the country at war. The army was his life.
Her father left her plenty of money behind so she decided to rent a little shop in the market district.
She now runs her own cafe'.
Appearance:
User Image
Customer or Applying for a job?: Boss. 3nodding

Name: Eddie Sacramore
Nickname: Eddie
Bio: Eddie is the Capitan of a group called the "Monst3rs" They destroy find things to destroy. But sometimes. He just goes to a cafe for a day to take a break from destroying things.
Appearance: User Image
Customer or Applying for a job?: A customer, wanting to apply for a job.

Name: Bernie Acertano
Nickname: Bernie
Bio: Bernie has seen his share of ridicule and torment: mostly because of his unusual name. Now reaching the age of 43, Bernie thinks it time to settle down a little. He was once a great adventurer, and treasure hunter. Unfortunately, after his most recent trek, Bernie got sick of the whole traveling thing. Finding Ichigo Cafe, with his latest artifact still in hand, Bernie sees a place where he can take a break for a while.
Appearance:
User Image

Customer or Applying for a job?: Jobs were created by "The Man". Bernie's just a customer, for now.

Name:Jasper Aiden Riddell
Nickname: Jazz
Bio: Jasper has led what might have been consdered a "normal" life. By some definition. She never got to know her mother, who died giving birth to her. She is tehs econd of two children, her "twin" brother Aiden is in other places, unknown to her right now. She leads a normal "life" alone. She was born in the 18th century, not that too many people know that. Just people who happen to notice that she dosnt age. :/ She is a racial mix of, vampire, Ailunthrope [ Werefeline ] and a touch of Succubus. All these blood mixtures happened after she was attacked, in her home city in Sweden, as said, by a vampire. She was unaware of what was actually happening, her latter attacks, were, kind of a shock to her, so she really dosnt mention him. Shes trying to live a semi normal life, but thats not possible, not really. She is single, and looking for love, but who isnt ? She can be sarcastic at times, but thats just her nature.
Appearance: User Image
Customer or Applying for a job?: Applying for a job.
Name: Kaine Nagatsu
Nickname: Kaine...or whatever...
Bio: Not much known about him, had an average life until he fought with a mysterious man, that took his sight. He wears a blindfold, and not many people have seen his eyes. He went out of his home one day, and decided to not return, wanting to figure more about himself. He has a brother, but has not seen him in a few years. He wondered to the bar, looking to pick up some money to continue his journey, to figure out what his next move will be.
Customer or looking for a job:Yes, he will take any job, but he would prefer a bartender.

User Image
Name: Kytorio Nagato

Nickname: Ky or Ky-kun

Bio: His parents were killed in a car crash when he was three, so his grandparents decided to take him into their lives. That's where he learned his abilities. His grandfather taught him about how to weild a sword and his grandmother taught him how to use the elements to his advantage. When his grandparents got too old to take care of him, he decided to live on is own.

Apearence:
User Image

Customer or Applying for a Job?: Applying

Name: Angelica Smith
Nickname: Angel
Bio: Angel had alway known Sana. They had been best friends. If it weren't for Angel, Sana wouldn't have gone through with her dream to open her own cafe'. Angel visits her every single day and they might as well live with each other. Angel is somewhat of a tomboy. She has always acted like a guy. Even when it came to flirting. She has a hard time keeping her eyes on a girls face but that doesn't mean she isn't listening.
User Image
Customer or Applying for a job?: Already has a job... Assistant Manager/Waitress. 3nodding
Name: Luciel Fey
Nickname: Luci
Bio: Two words. Trailer trash. Like any other she was born into a dysfunctional family nurtured by poverty and neglect. Her father was a mechanic/recreational biker of some sort and spent most of his days on the road outrunning his own responsibilities back at home. She's a bit of a street fighter herself, biker gangs, cruising the streets, getting grease between her fingers and what-not. Kinda unrefined, uneducated but a loving girl. Luciel's short on cash so she's desperate to get another job.
Appearance:
User Image

Customer or Applying for a job?: Applying
Banners and Signs

User Image
[IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m181/PimpLette420/sana5.jpg[/IMG]

User Image
[IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m181/PimpLette420/ic.gif[/IMG]
Jobs

Waiters/Waitress:
Kaine
Eddie
_____
_____
_____

Bartenders:
Ky
_____

Manager:
Sana

Assistant Manager:
Angel

Janitor:
_____
_____

Hostess:
_____
_____

Cooks:
_____
_____
_____
_____
_____
User Image

It was a quiet morning, and the streets were completely deserted. A black 67' chevy roadster pulls up to the sidewalk in the market district, downtown. Sana steps out of the car slowly. She looks small being only 5'3 & 1/2. Which wasn't typically normal for a woman at the age of 23. She flips her golden hair over her shoulders gently and tightens the ribbons in her pigtails. She brushes off her dress with her exceptionally tiny hands. She smiles walking gracefully towards the front of a little cafe'. The sign read. "Ichigo Cafe'." The letters were surrounded by little hand painted strawberries.
User Image
Sana pulls out a pair of keys with a strawberry key chain and puts a key in the door to the cafe'. She looks around the empty street before opening the door and stepping in the main dinning room. She looks around at the soft green walls with splashes of red and white spread out across the cafe'. "I think this will be a good experience." She mutters to herself happily as she flips the "closed" sign over to "open". She takes out a piece of paper and writes across it in big lime green letters. The paper reads "Taking applications! Help wanted." She nods as if she has acomplished something great. "Now just to wait..." She sits down relaxing.
Eddie was walking on the sidewalk. He stopped at one cafe with the letterings. "Ichigo Cafe" with strawberries around it. He thought it would be nice, and looked to the side, seeing a help wanted sign. He put his hand on the handle, and walked in. He smiled walking in. He looked around seeing the manager.

7,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
BERNIE

Hands clasped together, Bernie eyed the interesting installation parallel to the bench he sat on. An odd sight, to be sure, directly beyond the road before him. Pink and white adorned the building, and it caught Bernie's eye that a small woman had just entered it. There was a lovely pheromone... Could it have been the cafe that sent such a lovely sense towards him?

It was most definitely captivating, to both the eye and nostril. Bernie almost couldn't resist standing up and beginning to walk across the road. Unfortunately, he wasn't used to living in areas with things like traffic, or even vehicles for that matter. Plus, there hadn't appeared to be any cars passing just moments before, but perhaps Bernie was just too distracted by the cafe to notice. While making his way across the seemingly empty street, he heard the loud screech of tires along the pavement, and turned his head to see the small car just before it knocked him off of his feet, leaving Bernie to scramble back up. With a slight swagger, he regained balance, and met eyes with the driver.

The man asked, "Are you alright? I didn't even see you walk into the road!" Bernie replied, "No, I... I mean, yeah. Yeah, I'm fine." He waved the driver off, and got off of the road near the odd cafe. Slowly, the small car faded off into the distance. Bernie stood there, watching it leave, until he could no longer see it.
User Image
Sana smiles seeing the door open. Her eyes light up as she flips on the coffee pots. She wraps an apron around her waist swiftly and scurries to the counter. "Can I help you sir?" She tilts her head smiling sincerely, her hair swaying gently with her movements. Her eyes wander over to the guy getting hit by the car and she gasps covering her mouth. "Exscuse me sir..." She hurries to the door and swings it open as he stands up. "Are you ok sir?" She watches him as he watches the car drive off.

7,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
BERNIE

He was much too distracted. Bernie hadn't even noticed the girl approach him for several seconds. Once her question registered in his head, Bernie tilted his gaze upon her. "Quite fine, considering.", he responded. It wasn't the first time this sort of thing had happened. Ever since he found that thing...

Never mind that. At the moment, only one thing was on his mind, and that was the cafe before him. Staring into it, Bernie said, "You wouldn't happen to know what this is, would you?"
User Image
Sana looks back at the cafe and smiles brightly. "Yes I do... That is my cafe'. Would you like to come in and have something to drink? Possibly something to eat?" She holds the door open bowing her head slightly at him.

7,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
BERNIE

"Would I.", Bernie stated before entering the cafe. His eyes were in no shape to take in everything within the place immediately. He had to breathe it in. Feel it around him. He flicked a strawberry dangling limply from the ceiling while making his way to a chair. "It's sad, though.", he spoke again. "I don't really like strawberries." After speaking, Bernie plopped onto a stool sitting at what appeared to be a bar. Everything was so... Pink. He didn't like the color pink, either.
User Image
Sana smiles and scurries behind the counter. "Sorry sir." She directs the apology to Eddie. "Now what would you boys be interested in?" She smiles wide and hands them both a menu.

7,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
{ My posts are going to become a little slower. I've got significantly unimportant things to do. }

BERNIE

Bernie spent a few moments examining the menu. He wasn't necessarily hungry, or extremely thirsty either. But he didn't want to look rude, now did he? Closing the menu, and placing it on the counter in front of him, Bernie's goggles flashed. "A glass of water will be fine."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff