Welcome to Gaia! ::

*She walked in her half scarlet half black phoenix wings dragging in behind her. She sat down at a table and held her head.*
Hey look Soujiro-chan, someone else is here.
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala
You know you don't talk about yourself, how about some backround info.

me oh Im a rocker heading blue listening guy, ever seens I was young my father sang me "bye bye miss american pie" ^_^ I read manga and watch anime oh and I work out when ever Im not watching some anime or listening to music
Uh huh... interesting...

usually I dont explain my personality because people know it by then, so what do you think of my personality
Soujiro1
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala

me oh Im a rocker heading blue listening guy, ever seens I was young my father sang me "bye bye miss american pie" ^_^ I read manga and watch anime oh and I work out when ever Im not watching some anime or listening to music
Uh huh... interesting...

usually I dont explain my personality because people know it by then, so what do you think of my personality

It's just fine! whee
Trochilus_Pluto
*She walked in her half scarlet half black phoenix wings dragging in behind her. She sat down at a table and held her head.*

*walks over* would you like any thing miss
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala

Uh huh... interesting...

It's just fine! whee

thanks ^_^
yes..a glass of white wine..but could you leave the bottle please.. *she stared at the table kind of giving off a sun like aura to her body her hands covering her head the left one having a pale tan ring shapped tan mark around it.*
Trochilus_Pluto
yes..a glass of white wine..but could you leave the bottle please.. *she stared at the table kind of giving off a sun like aura to her body her hands covering her head the left one having a pale tan ring shapped tan mark around it.*

coming right up *goes behind the bar and comes back with a cup and wine* so whats the trouble miss you seem down *pours her a glass and hands it to her*
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala

Uh huh... interesting...

It's just fine! whee

so tell me about your self as well
...*Sips the rest of her tea and stays seated on the stage, think how interesting people can be*
Soujiro1
Trochilus_Pluto

coming right up *goes behind the bar and comes back with a cup and wine* so whats the trouble miss you seem down *pours her a glass and hands it to her*

*She takes it and respounds coldly* I really dont wish to talk about it. *The phoenix feathers on her back slowly started to change from scarlet to black only a small portion of red left.*
Trochilus_Pluto
Soujiro1
Trochilus_Pluto

*She takes it and respounds coldly* I really dont wish to talk about it. *The phoenix feathers on her back slowly started to change from scarlet to black only a small portion of red left.*

just trying to help sorry
Soujiro1
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala

Uh huh... interesting...

It's just fine! whee

so tell me about your self as well

well I guess for real, I'm a artistic person, I love reading manga, I love anime, and I love playing videogames. I love to paint, draw, any type of medium. And I listen to what ever music sounds good ^_^ I love playing sports as well, but I'd much rather prefer playing videogames. I have made it my goal to become a comic/or animation artist.
you..didnt do anything...*she drank down the glass in one sip and started at the table .*
Trochilus_Pluto
Soujiro1
Trochilus_Pluto

.... *hears, but does not bother to go into the conversation.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces