Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soujiro1
Sokhala
*Comes out, and walks towards him* I'm sorry for all the trouble.

no trouble at all

You sure...
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala

no trouble at all

You sure...

yep ^_^ um would you like some more tea
Soujiro1
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala

no trouble at all

You sure...

Um sure... sweatdrop I promise not to spill it.
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala

no trouble at all

You sure...

Um sure... sweatdrop I promise not to spill it.

oh dont worry about it, it can be cleaned up *brings her another cup of tea*
Thank you. You know the blues isn't really as popular as it use to be... *Takes a sip*
Sokhala
Thank you. You know the blues isn't really as popular as it use to be... *Takes a sip*

This place is off the blues and to respect the blues brothers both Jake and Elwood
Soujiro1
Sokhala

This place is off the blues and to respect the blues brothers both Jake and Elwood

Uh huh...
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala

Uh huh...

sorry I go off some time sweatdrop
Soujiro1
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala

Uh huh...

S'alright
You know you don't talk about yourself, how about some backround info.
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala

Uh huh...

S'alright

I just want to show the blues the way I see the blues and blues arent always the blues sometimes it rocks and rolls
Soujiro1
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala

Uh huh...

S'alright

I just want to show the blues the way I see the blues and blues arent always the blues sometimes it rocks and rolls

Yes yes, but not all see it that way.
Sokhala

me oh Im a rocker heading blue listening guy, ever seens I was young my father sang me "bye bye miss american pie" ^_^ I read manga and watch anime oh and I work out when ever Im not watching some anime or listening to music
Soujiro1
Sokhala

me oh Im a rocker heading blue listening guy, ever seens I was young my father sang me "bye bye miss american pie" ^_^ I read manga and watch anime oh and I work out when ever Im not watching some anime or listening to music
Uh huh... interesting...
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala

Uh huh...

S'alright

Yes yes, but not all see it that way.

true true *looks at his feet*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas