Welcome to Gaia! ::

*she shook her head* No..im not a mortal..im a phoenix..the guarden of the sun to be speific..
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala
*Rests her head on her hand* This place still does not seem lively.

yeah I know but I still need a band
Heh true, *puts her arms around him* but sorry, I really don't sing, only in foriegn verses. You gotta put some employment signs or something.

can you play a instrument
Hmm in my lifetime, I've only learned to play flutes, orcanias, trumpets, and harps. We're not really allowed to learn things that were not neccessary in our cause.

*goes up the stage and throws a trumpet at her* play it
Trochilus_Pluto
*she shook her head* No..im not a mortal..im a phoenix..the guarden of the sun to be speific..

Yes, I had some feeling... I know why I'm here, but why would a phoenix try to disguise it's self among the humans?
Soujiro1
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala

Heh true, *puts her arms around him* but sorry, I really don't sing, only in foriegn verses. You gotta put some employment signs or something.

Hmm in my lifetime, I've only learned to play flutes, orcanias, trumpets, and harps. We're not really allowed to learn things that were not neccessary in our cause.

*Catches it, and remembers a old tune, she once used and played. It was the tune that was used to introduced the guardians of heaven*
*She closed her eyes* because I have feelings to..
Trochilus_Pluto

oh so we have a guest tonight ^_^
Trochilus_Pluto

Of course... but I just found it odd. I thought your kind and dragons, would have to be summoned to arrive on the planet.
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala

*Catches it, and remembers a old tune, she once used and played. It was the tune that was used to introduced the guardians of heaven*

play something thats rock come on
Sokhala
Trochilus_Pluto

Of course... but I just found it odd. I thought your kind and dragons, would have to be summoned to arrive on the planet.

Guess ther's always exceptions *slightly grins*
Soujiro1
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala

Tequila, heh (not rock of course)
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala
Soujiro1
Sokhala

Tequila, heh (not rock of course)

stare
Techno has completely eaten my brain. whee
Sokhala
Trochilus_Pluto

I am the sun goddess..If I wish to leave the sun I can and will anytime I want.
Sokhala
Techno has completely eaten my brain. whee

*shakes his head and picks up a spare trumpet and starts to play eye of the tiger and finishes* like that
Trochilus_Pluto
Sokhala
Trochilus_Pluto

I am the sun goddess..If I wish to leave the sun I can and will anytime I want.

so are your emotions connected to the sun?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff