Welcome to Gaia! ::

Today we're celebrating aquito's birthday coming up on Monday and using their theme! 3nodding

"Rulers of the Sea" is all about fish, mermaids and the large mammals that populate all bodies of water. biggrin Come wish aquito a happy birthday as aquatic life. whee

We're also going to be remembering the life of another Gaian who has recently passed away by the name of o peachpuff o. sad She was known as a kind soul that enjoyed writing and also had a strong fondness for snails. So to commemorate her, please wear any snail items to help keep her memory alive. heart

Feel free to leave any supportive thoughts on PeachPuff's beautiful profile that her brother is able to read, and let him know how much we are sympathetic to their family and to any Gaian that is taken from us too soon. crying

We'll be gathering tonight on the southern most end of Buccaneer Boardwalk, on the small island with a chest right off the beach. The Dev Meat starts at 5 pm PST tonight on Brain Clam server.

Both joy and sadness are a part of the human experience, but what makes each of them special is the company of friends and loved ones. emotion_hug

Remember to have a friend you can warp to, or add me to your friends list which I'll gladly accept. If you happen to arrive in zOMG! on a different layer than everyone else, just check your map for the blue dot with an arrow representing a friend, and click on that to instantly warp to their location.

If you're on the wrong layer and don't have any friends at the Dev Meat, open the Recrewt List (button located on the bottom of the map window), and toggle on the "Looking for Crew" checkbox. After getting warped to the correct layer from someone's invite, either stay in the crew or toggle your name off in the Recrewt List so people will know you're on the right layer.

Note that zOMG! servers constantly get recycled, filled up and shutdown for new ones, so make sure to check back here if the server we meat on will need to change, as it will be updated in this announcement.

Borg

I never have any luck finding people the Boardwalk. 

Oh, well...

Garbage Fairy

25,900 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Super Fan 250
  • Magical Girl 50
raggedy grrl

Oh, well...
i saw you with my mule on the other layer but you walk really fast D: i was gonna add you to the other layer
raggedy grrl

Oh, well...

Sorry we missed you raggedy! gonk

It seemed like we had layer capacity issues all night as the Meat was surprisingly packed. There were even some that attended who disconnected, but then couldn't log into the layer again. We tried inviting as many people as we knew about, but it looks like some were missed.

I love your matching orange clownfish mermaid avatar, and it would have looked beautiful with all the others! whee

Next week I'm sure we'll be back at Barton Fountain so hopefully we won't have these layer issues again.

Borg

aquito
raggedy grrl

Oh, well...

i saw you with my mule on the other layer but you walk really fast D: i was gonna add you to the other layer

Oh, jeez...thank you, I'm sorry I missed you! I thought I saw someone else, but I was also really tired (it was a very long day after a week of 14-20 hour days). 

Mavdoc
Sorry we missed you

That's OK, I was pretty tired anyhow. Thank you for the compliment, had fun putting this avi together!

I'll admit, whenever I'm in the section, I wish we could see it finished...it looks like it had so much potential!

Aged Fatcat

10,575 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Super Poster

21,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Aged Fatcat

10,575 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
wahmbulance dramallama wahmbulance

Aged Fatcat

10,575 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Aged Fatcat

10,575 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Aged Fatcat

10,575 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Aged Fatcat

10,575 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Tonight we're celebrating another birthday, but NOT for an actual Gaian! eek It's the beloved Gino Gambino that is having a massive social event to toast the big day! biggrin

"Gino's Hollywood Hullabaloo" is brought to us by Astrid Nacht with the help of Newzpop Reporta Tyro Bong! gaia_gaiagold gaia_crown gaia_diamond

In traditional Gambino style, no expense will be spared for this fancy reception. talk2hand Newz has put together a handy list of glamourous item ideas for both human and paw avatars, so there is no excuse not to dress your best! emotion_yatta

Make sure to visit Astrid's event thread proper to see yourself at the base of the grand staircase and to check out all the contests and activities going on for Gino! 4laugh

That's not all on the party front. emotion_jawdrop Yamka Jaden and Ace Syndrome are also both celebrating birthdays today, so make sure to wish them the best for their special day! whee

Join us all for the party around Barton Fountain on Bootsnake server starting at 5 pm PST tonight! cool

Hollywood glitz and glam, here I come! emotion_kirakira

Remember to have a friend you can warp to, or add me to your friends list which I'll gladly accept. If you happen to arrive in zOMG! on a different layer than everyone else, just check your map for the blue dot with an arrow representing a friend, and click on that to instantly warp to their location.

If you're on the wrong layer and don't have any friends at the Dev Meat, open the Recrewt List (button located on the bottom of the map window), and toggle on the "Looking for Crew" checkbox. After getting warped to the correct layer from someone's invite, either stay in the crew or toggle your name off in the Recrewt List so people will know you're on the right layer.

Note that zOMG! servers constantly get recycled, filled up and shutdown for new ones, so make sure to check back here if the server we meat on will need to change, as it will be updated in this announcement.

The Blue Wraith's Husband

Revered Demon

17,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Oh Sweet Lucifer

Great timing for the video! emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff