Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newzpop Reporta Tyro Bong
Astrid Nacht
Mavdoc
Okay, I've got this reserved for May 10th! biggrin Just let me know if you have any exact specifics for theme or dress for the Meat by this date. 3nodding

Hey Mav! emotion_kirakira

I spoke with Astrid today, and I'll be helping with a item ideas list for the theme. I'll quote you both here when it's ready exclaim

Sounds good! biggrin

Friendly Visitor

26,675 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • The Edgiest 250
Astrid Nacht
Mavdoc
Gamori Grigori

Theme: Gino's Hollywood Hullabaloo

May 10, 2024

Description::::

Astrid Nacht
    Lights... Camera... ACTION! It's time for Gino's Hollywood Hullabaloo, a celebration of our star's 36th birthday! Roll up in your red carpet best to celebrate all things glitz, glam, and Gino!

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_kittenstar gaia_nitemareright

Item Ideas

NPC/Gold Shop Items

Tip: There are a number of fantastic items in H&R Wesley and Barton Jewelers that will work for this theme! gaia_star

Human
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Paw
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Prize & Joy
User Image

Go Fusion
User Image

The Marketplace

Human

Paw
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Zurg Mama

20,775 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Zurg Mama 500
  • Herr Doktor 500
The Party Is Now Open!

A special thanks to Newzy for being an absolute stallion in helping me get this set up and for being so patient with me, especially this year lmao. And a bit thank you to Mavdoc as well for volunteering another Dev Meet for the celebration. I can't even begin to express my gratitude for you two!

Quote Summons

Mavdoc

Gamori Grigori

Kirana Azadju

[qutote="Bearnas Tyr"]
Bearnas Two

Synthetic Nature

The Iron Magus

Hassli

Slick Southpaw

sometimesalways

Bea Bishop

Stariore

Dankin

Jasette

Please feel free to summon anyone you would like as well! heart

Zurg Mama

20,775 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Zurg Mama 500
  • Herr Doktor 500
It's time for today's Daily Challenge!

Today's is going to be a Limitless Challenge -- that means everyone who participates will win a prize!

Today's challenge is: Who would you cast to play Gino in a movie in real life? Please briefly explain why you chose them, and feel free to include a picture if it strikes you!

Challenge closes at 7pm PST!

Friendly Visitor

26,675 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
.Really Jacked Up.
Lanzer
Thilath
Jet Carbon
L0cke
Dagger Klinge
HelloKittyGitHub
Lindpen
Addium
illuminacho confirmed
Maril
Atlas Fenrir
Ltrllynlywnttplyzmg

^^ Hello everyone! Hope y'all don't mind the quote summon ehehe!

Astrid is hosting a party to celebrate Gino's birthday and thought it might be something y'all might enjoy! gaia_star There's more information on the first page of the thread.

Have a great day! And...unrelated...

May the fourth be with you emotion_awesome

M00N RABB1T's Superhero

Super Star

Astrid is hosting a party to celebrate  Gino's birthday and thought it might be something y'all might enjoy! gaia_star There's more information on the first page of the thread.

Wow! This sure is something! emotion_kirakira

Friendly Visitor

26,675 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Astrid Nacht
Jet Carbon
Wow! This sure is something! emotion_kirakira

Yeah, Astrid is a pretty dedicated fan of Gino! She runs one of these parties like...every year? Just about? Though the theme is different each time! 3nodding

(Actually Astrid how many parties have you hosted so far!? eek I think I've been to 2-3 of the party threads previously??? Idk if there was more before that ehehe. )

Zurg Mama

20,775 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Zurg Mama 500
  • Herr Doktor 500
User Image
Jet Carbon

Hiya! Welcome to the party! heart

Gosh, I had to go back and check!! The first was Gino's Grand Gala in 2018, but I stopped after that and started back up again in 2021 with Gino's Birthday Ball! 2022 was the Party Parade, and last year's was the Sci-Fi Soiree, so this will be the 5th year in a (not quite) row!
User Image

Eternal Superstar

Astrid is hosting a party to celebrate Gino's birthday and thought it might be something y'all might enjoy! gaia_star There's more information on the first page of the thread.

Wonderhooooy!

Well I couldn't pass up an invitation to such an event! A special ballgown Miku avi was made JUST for this thread!

It's DEFINITELY something I'll be enjoying, Tyro!

User ImageUser Image

Eternal Superstar

Wonderhooooy!

Astrid Nacht
It's time for today's Daily Challenge!

Today's is going to be a Limitless Challenge -- that means everyone who participates will win a prize!

Today's challenge is: Who would you cast to play Gino in a movie in real life? Please briefly explain why you chose them, and feel free to include a picture if it strikes you!

Challenge closes at 7pm PST!

Otto Farrant!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He's a versatile actor and he's got that look of "oh ******** s**t ******** what's GOING ON-" that Gino NEEDS. He's also got a baby face despite his age, and looks perpetually nervous.

User ImageUser Image

Spicy Treasure-Seeker

36,740 Points
  • Nova Novice 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
well now ain't this a party User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eternal Superstar

Wonderhooooy!

Kirana Azadju

Jet Carbon

Had the idea to have a bit of the ball in Rally3D! I'm over on the chessboard bc it looks like a fancy marble floor.

User ImageUser Image

Spicy Treasure-Seeker

36,740 Points
  • Nova Novice 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
illuminacho confirmed
Wonderhooooy!

Kirana Azadju

Jet Carbon

Had the idea to have a bit of the ball in Rally3D! I'm over on the chessboard bc it looks like a fancy marble floor.

User ImageUser Image
i love that! I'll join u!

Alien Fairy

15,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100
Greetings, everyone! I hope I am not too late! I had a bit of a wardrobe malfunction, as I had a bit of difficulty locating my Gambino-coded garments. But in the end, I was able to pull it off, I think!

Congrats to Gino! Here's to our glorous golden-haired Birthday boy!
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces