Ninjas 0.63308457711443 63.3% [ 509 ]
Total Votes:[ 804 ]

Aged Codger

Rocket Mayhem
Cloud Strifes
Rocket Mayhem
Cloud Strifes
Rocket Mayhem
I'll try that ,I'll ask my friend for help on building the computer, but wait if I build it I'll need to buy microsoft 7 right?

Buy, Borrow, Illegally download, any of the three but yeah, you'll need an Operating System and Windows 7 is the one to get at the moment.
I'll just buy it to be on the safe side ,I got this computer upgraded to windows xp and it turns out that it was false software and I had the microsoft validation harassing my computer, luckily I managed to get that uninstalled and stopped getting windows updates.
what parts do you recommend, cause I know I can get a 1.5 terabite(sp?) harddrive at best buy

It really depends on how much you are willing to spend. I could recommend all the best parts, but it would probably cost a stupid amount of money. xd

Would you want to get a new monitor, keyboard, mouse and speakers with it? Give me a money limit and I'll try and build up the best PC I can for the price. mrgreen
well the output parts I could probably use from my current computer
the price range for me would be $400-500 ,I wouldn't need a computer with a really good graphics , just one that will let me play oblivion, ram could be 3 gb or 2gb , the harddrive I could get on my own

For $500 I think you could get something that runs Oblivion pretty smoothly.

Here's a list of components broken down that would probably meet your budget:

CPU: INTEL CORE 2 DUO E6750 2.66Ghz - $145
Motherboard: ASUS P5G41-M Intel G41 Express - $65
RAM: KINGSTON Twin Pack 2x2 gig (4gig Total) DDR2 800Mhz - $115
DVD Drive: LITE-ON 24x BLACK SATA DVD/CD ReWritable Drive IHAS324 - $25
Graphics Card: ATi Radeon HD5670 - $120
Case: Infinity B12BR mATX Tower - $20
Power Supply: Huntkey 450watt PSU - $60

All together that comes to around $545 Australian which converted comes to about $500 USD, right on your budget. xd

With that PC you'd be able to run Oblivion on High Detail no problem as well as be able to play all the recent games that are coming out now.

To answer your question about Dragon Age, it's great, truly my favourite game of last year, Almost as good as Oblivion imo. mrgreen

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Aeris Gain's Husband

IRL Lunatic

Leonardo S. Tensatsu
-Lurks-

*watches Leo from the shadows*

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Contry
Leonardo S. Tensatsu
-Lurks-

-Points at-

Tonight... You...

xd

Aeris Gain's Husband

IRL Lunatic

Leonardo S. Tensatsu
Contry
Leonardo S. Tensatsu
-Lurks-

-Points at-

Tonight... You...

xd

*has headphones on and sees Leo pointing at him, shaking his head thinking that Leo is asking him out on a date, lipping 'I don't swing that way, but thanks'*

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Contry
Leonardo S. Tensatsu
Contry
Leonardo S. Tensatsu
-Lurks-

-Points at-

Tonight... You...

xd

*has headphones on and sees Leo pointing at him, shaking his head thinking that Leo is asking him out on a date, lipping 'I don't swing that way, but thanks'*

-Flips his middle finger up from the pointing gesture, into something more recognizable-

"Turn Madonna off repeat a sec, or do I need to hop on Croix's account for you to even take me seriously." xd
@eric: so you've been to L.a? how was it there
What kind of work did you do in the deserts?

@cloud: oh nice, I'll go with that build-up
do you know if theres any sites for building or buying computer parts for the U.S?
but hey my mom brought me an IBM(windows XP) office computer yesterday and I was wondering if it's any good for running oblivion, cause a friend of mine told me that office computers can't be upgraded
just the problem is that It need an operating software( like windows 7) in order to use it and check what it has, I tried using my windows 98 disk but it didn't install it, I need windows XP disk to run it I'm guessing but I'm not sure if windows 7 would work for it

so dragon age is the same as oblivion, I might get it for the pc

Eloquent Seeker

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Eloquent Seeker

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
gonk

The one time I have time to chat and people aren't here...
Well, I have been to L.A. a few times. The work I did was manual labor, like most other mexicans... s**t sucked.

@Karu: Hey baby ;p

Eloquent Seeker

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
Well, I have been to L.A. a few times. The work I did was manual labor, like most other mexicans... s**t sucked.

Adrian! 4laugh -hugs- How you doin'? X3
Silme Mor
Eric Draven Ekibyougami

Adrian! 4laugh -hugs- How you doin'? X3

Yo toots, I'm as insane as ever. How are you? W missed you. Well, I did at least.

Anxious Gaian

11,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
I'm bored nothing fun is going on today.
Cloud Strifes
Rocket Mayhem
Cloud Strifes
Rocket Mayhem
Cloud Strifes
Rocket Mayhem
I'll try that ,I'll ask my friend for help on building the computer, but wait if I build it I'll need to buy microsoft 7 right?

Buy, Borrow, Illegally download, any of the three but yeah, you'll need an Operating System and Windows 7 is the one to get at the moment.
I'll just buy it to be on the safe side ,I got this computer upgraded to windows xp and it turns out that it was false software and I had the microsoft validation harassing my computer, luckily I managed to get that uninstalled and stopped getting windows updates.
what parts do you recommend, cause I know I can get a 1.5 terabite(sp?) harddrive at best buy

It really depends on how much you are willing to spend. I could recommend all the best parts, but it would probably cost a stupid amount of money. xd

Would you want to get a new monitor, keyboard, mouse and speakers with it? Give me a money limit and I'll try and build up the best PC I can for the price. mrgreen
well the output parts I could probably use from my current computer
the price range for me would be $400-500 ,I wouldn't need a computer with a really good graphics , just one that will let me play oblivion, ram could be 3 gb or 2gb , the harddrive I could get on my own

For $500 I think you could get something that runs Oblivion pretty smoothly.

Here's a list of components broken down that would probably meet your budget:

CPU: INTEL CORE 2 DUO E6750 2.66Ghz - $145
Motherboard: ASUS P5G41-M Intel G41 Express - $65
RAM: KINGSTON Twin Pack 2x2 gig (4gig Total) DDR2 800Mhz - $115
DVD Drive: LITE-ON 24x BLACK SATA DVD/CD ReWritable Drive IHAS324 - $25
Graphics Card: ATi Radeon HD5670 - $120
Case: Infinity B12BR mATX Tower - $20
Power Supply: Huntkey 450watt PSU - $60

All together that comes to around $545 Australian which converted comes to about $500 USD, right on your budget. xd

With that PC you'd be able to run Oblivion on High Detail no problem as well as be able to play all the recent games that are coming out now.

To answer your question about Dragon Age, it's great, truly my favourite game of last year, Almost as good as Oblivion imo. mrgreen
It's crazy that a computer with specs like that a four years ago would cost 2 grand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff