Practical Hunter

54,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Waitingforwings6
Saffrons_Curse

Thank you! > W<!!
The first one and 3rd/4th one are a couple of OCs of mine, and the eye and the other character were just random one off characters. < W>

of course smile you're a really good artist, I wish I could draw like that smile do you have any others?

; w;! Thanks! I want to get a lot better; I've done more intricate stuff before, but I feel like a mental health emergency I had kinda threw off my arting skills and I still need to bounce back from that. It was really hard for a while when I was on a high dose of this one med, I was sleeping most of the day and couldn't draw emotions or poses well at all. X__X I'm slowly trying to get back to doing some better poses.
It just takes intentional practice - looking at lots of references and learning from that. If you're consistent with it, you'll be amazed at the progress you make! C: <333 You can totally draw like me!
And other OCs or pictures? Yes to both, I have a ton of OCs and for more of my art, my DA is in my signature~ C: A lot of the stuff I do now is on big doodle dump pages, rather than individual submissions. XP

Angelic Worker

Saffrons_Curse
Waitingforwings6
Saffrons_Curse

Thank you! > W<!!
The first one and 3rd/4th one are a couple of OCs of mine, and the eye and the other character were just random one off characters. < W>

of course smile you're a really good artist, I wish I could draw like that smile do you have any others?

; w;! Thanks! I want to get a lot better; I've done more intricate stuff before, but I feel like a mental health emergency I had kinda threw off my arting skills and I still need to bounce back from that. It was really hard for a while when I was on a high dose of this one med, I was sleeping most of the day and couldn't draw emotions or poses well at all. X__X I'm slowly trying to get back to doing some better poses.
It just takes intentional practice - looking at lots of references and learning from that. If you're consistent with it, you'll be amazed at the progress you make! C: <333 You can totally draw like me!
And other OCs or pictures? Yes to both, I have a ton of OCs and for more of my art, my DA is in my signature~ C: A lot of the stuff I do now is on big doodle dump pages, rather than individual submissions. XP

wow I am sorry to hear you went through such a roller coaster of a ride, but I'm glad you're trying to make your way back to the normal you were used to smile if what you show me is any indication that you're on the mend, than you're going in a good direction

I used to doodle all the time, in school I would draw on anything and everything lol I used to write a lot of short stories too, but as I got older doodling and writing just couldn't hold my attention span >.< sadly I can blame technology for that. scrolling and just watching video and playing games holds my attention better that if you sat me down with a piece of paper and told me to do something lol though I suppose if you took my phone away from me I may actually draw or write something? *shrugs* lol I should go on a digital detox, but at the moment it's helping me keep my sanity >.<

I'll have to take a look at it smile I haven't heard of DA in a looooong time! I feel like everyone had one at some point

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Practical Hunter

54,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Waitingforwings6
Saffrons_Curse
Waitingforwings6
Saffrons_Curse

Thank you! > W<!!

wow I am sorry to hear you went through such a roller coaster of a ride, but I'm glad you're trying to make your way back to the normal you were used to smile if what you show me is any indication that you're on the mend, than you're going in a good direction

I used to doodle all the time, in school I would draw on anything and everything lol I used to write a lot of short stories too, but as I got older doodling and writing just couldn't hold my attention span >.< sadly I can blame technology for that. scrolling and just watching video and playing games holds my attention better that if you sat me down with a piece of paper and told me to do something lol though I suppose if you took my phone away from me I may actually draw or write something? *shrugs* lol I should go on a digital detox, but at the moment it's helping me keep my sanity >.<

I'll have to take a look at it smile I haven't heard of DA in a looooong time! I feel like everyone had one at some point

thanks~ yeah it was a wild ride. I hope I can overcome it and keep pushing on at the level I used to do before. ; w;!
Thanks! heart Yeah, thankfully, I feel like I'm starting to draw a lot more stuff I can happily show people. Like I did this a while ago, and I'm really happy with it~
User Image

Ooof, yeah, it can be pretty awful. That sucks you don't do them much anymore. ; 3;
Technology is a double edged sword for real.

Yeeee! > w<
RIGHT? It used to be SO popular. ; w;! I guess it's out of popularity now, but I like it still for posting my art.

Anxious Bloodsucker

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Waitingforwings6
I used to have a tek tek thread where I'd help people with dressing up their avies, that was so much fun even though people could be really picky lol but yea if I had a thread like that then I'd be posting a lot in there too! I have some saved on my computer through screen shooting them lol and I change mine for holidays and pretty much when the mood strikes me, I try to keep them to the season, but sometimes its just fun to use random items smile

I wish tek tek was still around! I know we have the avatar builder, but it's honestly not as good. I was hoping they would have improved it over time..
It was on tek tek I first saw an ad for Ernya when it was still opened, and that's how I started joining other avatar forums. lol

Angelic Worker

Saffrons_Curse

thanks~ yeah it was a wild ride. I hope I can overcome it and keep pushing on at the level I used to do before. ; w;!
Thanks! heart Yeah, thankfully, I feel like I'm starting to draw a lot more stuff I can happily show people. Like I did this a while ago, and I'm really happy with it~
User Image

Ooof, yeah, it can be pretty awful. That sucks you don't do them much anymore. ; 3;

Yeeee! > w<
RIGHT? It used to be SO popular. ; w;! I guess it's out of popularity now, but I like it still for posting my art.

That's good to hear! And I love that picture, I feel that on soooo many levels, just this monster of emotions choking me and I can't breathe...

Well I started a story not too long ago, hand written and I haven't poked at it for a while now, every time I think tonight's the night I'll write some more, nope my heart just isn't in it >.< hopefully one day I'll pick up the notebook and keep writing, for now it's just in a drawer >.< and it's probably due to my short attention span that only videos and games can fill at the moment

Probably not so popular because there's not enough people tapping into their potential >.< just like me, getting sucked in to death scrolls >.<

Angelic Worker

Coquettish Lina
Waitingforwings6
I used to have a tek tek thread where I'd help people with dressing up their avies, that was so much fun even though people could be really picky lol but yea if I had a thread like that then I'd be posting a lot in there too! I have some saved on my computer through screen shooting them lol and I change mine for holidays and pretty much when the mood strikes me, I try to keep them to the season, but sometimes its just fun to use random items smile

I wish tek tek was still around! I know we have the avatar builder, but it's honestly not as good. I was hoping they would have improved it over time..
It was on tek tek I first saw an ad for Ernya when it was still opened, and that's how I started joining other avatar forums. lol

me too!! I wish they'd bring tek tek back! I tries the builder, but it's not as smooth using as tek tek was, and oooo, are any of those other forums alive?

Practical Hunter

54,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Waitingforwings6
Saffrons_Curse

User Image

Yeeee! > w<

That's good to hear! And I love that picture, I feel that on soooo many levels, just this monster of emotions choking me and I can't breathe...

Well I started a story not too long ago, hand written and I haven't poked at it for a while now, every time I think tonight's the night I'll write some more, nope my heart just isn't in it >.< hopefully one day I'll pick up the notebook and keep writing, for now it's just in a drawer >.< and it's probably due to my short attention span that only videos and games can fill at the moment

Probably not so popular because there's not enough people tapping into their potential >.< just like me, getting sucked in to death scrolls >.<

Hehehe thanks! > w<
The idea behind it - beyond something symbolic like what you described - he's a medium and powerful [often malevolent] ghosts make him spew ectoplasm [what that is] and so that's going on there, maybe like... if there's enough ectoplasm, it could escape into the physical realm or something. But it could easily also represent exactly what you described and I could see him feeling like that a lot as well because of his history.

Awww that's unfortunate. :C Maybe you gotta coax it outta your heart and try to start writing maybe like little drabbles and flash fiction things that aren't related to your story to get you back in the groove of it?

Gaah, truuue. D: <///3
I'm fortunate enough to not often doom scroll, but I still don't get enough done. skghaliusfkgsf It's annoying.

Angelic Worker

Saffrons_Curse

Hehehe thanks! > w<
The idea behind it - beyond something symbolic like what you described - he's a medium and powerful [often malevolent] ghosts make him spew ectoplasm [what that is] and so that's going on there, maybe like... if there's enough ectoplasm, it could escape into the physical realm or something. But it could easily also represent exactly what you described and I could see him feeling like that a lot as well because of his history.

Awww that's unfortunate. :C Maybe you gotta coax it outta your heart and try to start writing maybe like little drabbles and flash fiction things that aren't related to your story to get you back in the groove of it?

I'm fortunate enough to not often doom scroll, but I still don't get enough done. skghaliusfkgsf It's annoying.

ooo that's so cool! I like that idea, do you have any others of that character?? and what's his history? smile

I could, but unfortunately I don't have any other ideas for any other stories >.< it's like the writing bug kinda left all together >.< I hope one day I'll be bit by it again

but you get more done than others I'm sure lol

Practical Hunter

54,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Waitingforwings6
Saffrons_Curse

Hehehe thanks! > w<

ooo that's so cool! I like that idea, do you have any others of that character?? and what's his history? smile

I could, but unfortunately I don't have any other ideas for any other stories >.< it's like the writing bug kinda left all together >.< I hope one day I'll be bit by it again

but you get more done than others I'm sure lol

Tyyyy~~
Yesss I have a bunch of drawings of him~
User Image

User Image
Here he's with his childhood bestie/gf Zola

You can find a lot more doodles of him in my doodle pages on DA~ > W<!!
His history is he got bullied and attacked real bad, so he's got himself some issues to work through. U__U

Oooo I see I see. Maybe you could try getting some Rory's Story Cubes? They're like dice, but with images on them, and you just connect them in a story. C:!! That could be something decent to start things out. Either way, I hope the spark comes back! ; 3;

XD Maybe... but nothing's finished. So it doesn't feel like it.

Friendly Millionaire

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
One day Ill reopen my art shop but atm Im in the middle of moving...

Angelic Worker

Saffrons_Curse

Tyyyy~~
User Image

User Image

His history is he got bullied and attacked real bad, so he's got himself some issues to work through. U__U

Oooo I see I see. Maybe you could try getting some Rory's Story Cubes? They're like dice, but with images on them, and you just connect them in a story. C:!! That could be something decent to start things out. Either way, I hope the spark comes back! ; 3;

awww those are so cute 4laugh I'll have to check the others out! I'd love to hear more of his story smile

I could do that, but at the moment family drama cropped up and I have no energy for anything else sad

It's ok, if you keep working on it, it's all that matters smile

Angelic Worker

SailorGreenSparkles
One day Ill reopen my art shop but atm Im in the middle of moving...

That's no fun, but I hope where you're moving to is awesome smile I wish I could move sad

Practical Hunter

54,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Waitingforwings6
Saffrons_Curse

Tyyyy~~
User Image

User Image

awww those are so cute 4laugh I'll have to check the others out! I'd love to hear more of his story smile

I could do that, but at the moment family drama cropped up and I have no energy for anything else sad

whee heart tysm!
I can PM you some word vomit about what I'm planning for the first installment of my story idea~ it mostly focuses on him; but it's just the intro to my world, there's SO MUCH MORE. XD!!

Awwww D: That sucks! <////3 I'm sorry you're dealing with that. :C -patpat-

; 3; Hopefully. I'd like to see some actual fruits of my labor, though.

Angelic Worker

Saffrons_Curse
Waitingforwings6

whee heart tysm!
I can PM you some word vomit about what I'm planning for the first installment of my story idea~ it mostly focuses on him; but it's just the intro to my world, there's SO MUCH MORE. XD!!

yes please!!! I haven't even really heard the story and I'm already invested lol

yea, it's a lil better today, but I'm still a lil reserved, I hate to get all happy and excited and then stuff blows up, ya know, I just kinda keep myself grounded on the anxious and paranoid side so that nothing surprises me heh sweatdrop

that's usually how it goes, when you feel like you have a good idea and you just wanna rush through it and get to the end asap so that you have a finished product and you can show everyone hehe maybe you should try to do a web toon kind of thing. I have an app on my phone and there's a website called Web Toon, where people make graphic stories, I'm subscribed to a bunch of them lol

Practical Hunter

54,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Waitingforwings6
Saffrons_Curse
Waitingforwings6

whee heart tysm!

yes please!!! I haven't even really heard the story and I'm already invested lol

yea, it's a lil better today, but I'm still a lil reserved, I hate to get all happy and excited and then stuff blows up, ya know, I just kinda keep myself grounded on the anxious and paranoid side so that nothing surprises me heh sweatdrop

that's usually how it goes, when you feel like you have a good idea and you just wanna rush through it and get to the end asap so that you have a finished product and you can show everyone hehe maybe you should try to do a web toon kind of thing. I have an app on my phone and there's a website called Web Toon, where people make graphic stories, I'm subscribed to a bunch of them lol

alright, will do in a sec! >W<!!!
I doodled him again today~
User Image

Aaah I'm glad it's starting to get a little better, hope that trend continues~ I know how it feels to not want to be surprised by that kinda stuff. X__X

:'D Yeah.
I was thinking of doing that~ seems like it could be slightly less stress, but MAN, I need work with BGs, so I'll have to find out how to speed that stuff up. XP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff