*also sips tea* good evening *nibbles on the cookie*
Watches her eat his cookie as he sips. "How are things? Enjoying the biscuit?"

Anxious Bloodsucker

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Waitingforwings6
ditto! I'm still trying to wrap my brain around how when Flash died, no one has yet to create something similar if not better that it so that those that ran with that program could still keep going sad that's even with other sites as well, not just Gaia.

Dang, I find that's pretty much the trend for most users on here, things are still alive, but with very little participation sad I hope that other site has old friends on there that are still active smile I wish my old friends from when I started on Gaia would come back on once in a blue blue moon, it'd be nice to get the old gang back together smile
The death of flash really changed things. There's java script, but it seems to be a lot harder to use? At least it seems like websites aren't switching to it.

On one of the other sites, someone asked if people would join a new site if someone made one, and that thread got a lot of replies. I wonder if they are thinking of making one or just curious. I would love to see a new one that's actually active!

Angelic Worker

Gentleman Butler
Waitingforwings6
Gentleman Butler
Waitingforwings6
Gentleman Butler
yum_tea
yum_tea yum_jammy
Sips his tea. "Good morning."

*eyes go wide* oh my!! was that yours?? I am so sorry! *goes and gets another to replace it* I'm doing alright all thing considered, and yes, the biscuit was delicious *eyes narrow a bit and I smirk recognizing you* how are things faring with you?

Angelic Worker

Coquettish Lina
The death of flash really changed things. There's java script, but it seems to be a lot harder to use? At least it seems like websites aren't switching to it.

On one of the other sites, someone asked if people would join a new site if someone made one, and that thread got a lot of replies. I wonder if they are thinking of making one or just curious. I would love to see a new one that's actually active!

honestly if they could replicate some of the older features or do something similar I'd give it a go to! everything run on the new stuff isn't as fun or interesting or even works as well. i'm on a gaming site called pogo, since the death of flash and maybe even java script, their site has tanked, people are getting kicked off mid game, hell they lost probably a good third of their original games too! it's pathetic, I only go back because I have friends there lol and it's something to do when I'm bored lol

Anxious Bloodsucker

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Waitingforwings6
honestly if they could replicate some of the older features or do something similar I'd give it a go to! everything run on the new stuff isn't as fun or interesting or even works as well. i'm on a gaming site called pogo, since the death of flash and maybe even java script, their site has tanked, people are getting kicked off mid game, hell they lost probably a good third of their original games too! it's pathetic, I only go back because I have friends there lol and it's something to do when I'm bored lol
I think places like Neopets were already switching to new games that weren't flash before it stopped, but I remember loving those games when I was younger! Flash games were easy to load and pretty easy to play. And you didn't have to download anything so you knew it was safe. I don't know what kids play now.
I haven't looked at any of Gaia's games yet.

Angelic Worker

Coquettish Lina
I think places like Neopets were already switching to new games that weren't flash before it stopped, but I remember loving those games when I was younger! Flash games were easy to load and pretty easy to play. And you didn't have to download anything so you knew it was safe. I don't know what kids play now.

Ahhh *nods* was never on that site, but that's how pogo was, though pogo got a lil virusy every now and then >.< but still the games were easy enough and loaded well, now they load but you gotta wait for ads and sometimes get kicked out of them >.< and beats me what the kinds are playing, I guess most games are on Steam now or something *shrugs* and Gaia games are ok, the only one you can really play is the animal/pet one, kinda like pokemon lol
Waitingforwings6
Gentleman Butler
Waitingforwings6
Gentleman Butler
Waitingforwings6
Gentleman Butler
yum_tea
yum_tea yum_jammy
Sips his tea. "Good morning."

*eyes go wide* oh my!! was that yours?? I am so sorry! *goes and gets another to replace it* I'm doing alright all thing considered, and yes, the biscuit was delicious *eyes narrow a bit and I smirk recognizing you* how are things faring with you?
Nibbles on the replacement biscuit. "Apology accepted. I'm doing okay, a bit tired. How have you been?"

Angelic Worker

Gentleman Butler
Nibbles on the replacement biscuit. "Apology accepted. I'm doing okay, a bit tired. How have you been?"

*looks around the room* I'm still here...and same, a bit tired
Waitingforwings6
Gentleman Butler

Nods. "I expected you'd still be here. It would be odd if you weren't."

Angelic Worker

Gentleman Butler
Waitingforwings6
Gentleman Butler

Nods. "I expected you'd still be here. It would be odd if you weren't."
Yea, trying to keep this thread going *shrugs* how's life been for you?

Anxious Bloodsucker

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Waitingforwings6
Coquettish Lina

Ahhh *nods* was never on that site, but that's how pogo was, though pogo got a lil virusy every now and then >.< but still the games were easy enough and loaded well, now they load but you gotta wait for ads and sometimes get kicked out of them >.< and beats me what the kinds are playing, I guess most games are on Steam now or something *shrugs* and Gaia games are ok, the only one you can really play is the animal/pet one, kinda like pokemon lol
I was obsessed with Neopets as a kid. You raise little pets, and they were pretty cute. But I remember one of mine got sick and I couldn't afford the medicine, and I was crying at the computer and my mom walked in and was like "you aren't allowed on that site anymore if it makes you cry"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff