• Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
True Karma
Glacesu
True Karma
Glacesu
Maybe someone can answer tihs for me ;w;
I did what was said to do to be put on the front page as a person requesting, but my name isn't up there?

I think it's because Chii hasn't been online to log into the event mule. When did you post the request?

Sometime last week, Sayuu also replied to my message smile

Oh so long enough for Chii to log in and put it up. Did you follow the rule about sending a PM?
yes I did,and according to my messages,it was read.

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Glacesu
True Karma
Glacesu
True Karma
Glacesu
I did what was said to do to be put on the front page as a person requesting, but my name isn't up there?

I think it's because Chii hasn't been online to log into the event mule. When did you post the request?

Oh so long enough for Chii to log in and put it up. Did you follow the rule about sending a PM?

And your link was directly to the post and not just the page?
Sorry for the questions, this is just stuff that makes it easier on Chii to upload it.

If I were you would send another PM with the same info just so it's a notice at the top of the account when she logs in. It would be a nice reminder that it's a task she needs to complete.

Magical Senshi

15,450 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
True Karma
Glacesu
True Karma
Glacesu
True Karma
Glacesu

Sorry for the questions, this is just stuff that makes it easier on Chii to upload it.

If I were you would send another PM with the same info just so it's a notice at the top of the account when she logs in. It would be a nice reminder that it's a task she needs to complete.

I think so? I'm not sure how to get the link to take you right to that post.
Is it just>scroll to the post and copy the link at the top or is there another way?
Also, dont worry about all the questions, I appreciate you helping me!

Sexy Sex Symbol

25,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 049 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: Clover
Time spent: 20-30 minutes

User Image

Comments: Probably the quickest piece I've done so far, but I forgot to draw yesterday and didn't want to fall another day behind so I wanted to get something out! I rather like how it came out anyway. smile

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Day # 50
Theme: Previous Unused Theme: Day 45 (Palette)
Time spent: just under an hour

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comments: I felt this palette would make for a fun incubus. Tried a few new blending things. Still trying to work things out.

Tipsy Kitten

34,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Day # 50
Theme: Finish or Improve
Time spent: HOURS, OKAY?? idk, like six hours or something lol

User Image

Comments: Day 48, complete! : D
PHEW

Moonlight Healer

Leithern
Day # 50
Theme: Finish or Improve
Time spent: HOURS, OKAY?? idk, like six hours or something lol

User Image

Comments: Day 48, complete! : D
PHEW

Eyyyy nice! I would totally listen to her music. emotion_yatta

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Glacesu
True Karma
Glacesu
True Karma
Glacesu

Is it just>scroll to the post and copy the link at the top or is there another way?

Hi! Once you load a page, the link is static. It doesn’t change as you scroll
To link to a specific post, you click the little square to the left of the time stamp. The page will reload. Then you can copy the link at the top. c:

User Image

Magical Senshi

15,450 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
sdrawkcab
Glacesu
True Karma
Glacesu
True Karma
Glacesu

Hi! Once you load a page, the link is static. It doesn’t change as you scroll
To link to a specific post, you click the little square to the left of the time stamp. The page will reload. Then you can copy the link at the top. c:

User Image
OHHH! OKAY that's probably what I did wrong then. thank you so much!

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Glacesu
True Karma
Glacesu
True Karma
Glacesu

with duckie’s help (sdrawkcab) sounds like you are all set. Chii just needs a little reminder is all n.n if it’s been read she probably meant to put it in the thread but got distracted so a second PM is a good way to go n.n

Also Sayuu is an assistant for this years event so she should be messaging Chii to remind her as well.

Karen_Kodaijin's Significant Otter

Adorable Marshmallow

Day # 50
Theme: finish or improve (Yesterday's ferret)
Time spent: 1hr

Comments: I didn't Like the face of the last one. I'm also having flu symptoms so I'm trying to draw but I'm struggling, so the quality may suffer. sweatdrop

Moonlight Healer

Amai_Neiko
Day # 50
Theme: finish or improve (Yesterday's ferret)
Time spent: 1hr

Comments: I didn't Like the face of the last one. I'm also having flu symptoms so I'm trying to draw but I'm struggling, so the quality may suffer. sweatdrop

Awwwww how adorable! emotion_kirakira Hope you feel better soon.

Moonlight Healer

Day # 50
Theme: Finish/improve an earlier work from this event (Uncertainty) WIP
Time spent: 30 Minutes

User Image

Comments: Continuing Day 8-Uncertainty
I have a feeling this is going to be that one piece that I end up working on until this event ends. X'D;; It's good to push yourself and all, but...maybe I went too far? The fact that these are my friend's ocs makes me more aggravated at myself. Like, why didn't I look into mohawks earlier? Should I have waited until I gained a better grasp on anatomy? Fabric folds? HANDS??? Okay enough whining

Well, I did fix the dude's jacket. There's some type of progress. ^^;;

Magical Kitten

100 Day Event

So, fair warning. I am three weeks into MBA hell, and I haven't been able to do any art whatsoever, so I will probably have to drop out of the event. At this point I don't think I'd be able to catch up around the mountains of work I have to do. Maybe I'll be able to participate next year instead...

SuperSagi's Princess

Hopeless Romantic

43,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Waffles! 25
True Karma
with duckie’s help (sdrawkcab) sounds like you are all set. Chii just needs a little reminder is all n.n if it’s been read she probably meant to put it in the thread but got distracted so a second PM is a good way to go n.n

Also Sayuu is an assistant for this years event so she should be messaging Chii to remind her as well.

Lol Karmush! Remind me why you didn't join us volunteers?? You're totally help material! <3
And that was the plan lol. Chii might have seen it, but didn't have the time to go throu it/put it up.
Don't worry, I'll remind her, in case needed. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces