Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tasty Kitten

True Karma
Kittenflavored
Day # 76
Theme: none
Time spent: 42ish minutes

User Image

Comments: just beautified the pencil art. More editing later.

This already looks so dialed in Kitten o: love the gradient on the hair ^^
I actually finished it earlier today. :'3

thedarkbeing's Waifu

Hilarious Flatterer

Day # 76
Theme: Style Challenge
Time spent: 32min26sec60ms

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comments: This one was soooo hard lol. But I'm happy with how it turned out!

thedarkbeing's Waifu

Hilarious Flatterer

sdrawkcab
WraythRose Darkthorn
Day # 076
Theme: Style Challenge: Underwear & Stocking with Garterbelt
Time spent: ~45mins

User Image

Comments: Panty as a word is so weirdly american! XD I drew the thigh high tights before doing a body so it's kinda missing a bum lol

Hee, yeah I would’ve done the same as you and drawn the clothing items. Idk if you know but it’s a drawing style challenge for the anime show called “Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt.” I’ve never seen it. I only heard about it because of a Gaia item that was released years ago as some freebie that was extremely limited and expensive. Idr the name. But I do know that it was re released and cheap now cuz I know I have one… I just remember that it has the weird hair of the main characters

WraythRose Darkthorn

Yeah it's an anime, but it's okay Wrayth! ˆˆ I'll count it still since you probably didn't know heart

Katal's Prince

Rare

∂εɱµ૨ε ɠα૨∂εɳ ∂εɱσɳ
··················································

True Karma

You jerk posting the most incomplete one!
Hahah. Draw block. Three shade block. Add block details. Kaboom!

But you are reminding me I need to finish that. I shall cheer up today as too many people told me yesterday I needed to haha.

㊦㊚

Katal's Prince

Rare

∂εɱµ૨ε ɠα૨∂εɳ ∂εɱσɳ

Kumacchiato

All I could think about where the FruitStripe zebra gum with that cheap tattoos inside the wrappers. Best 5 seconds of flavor ever. And then nothing haha

㊦㊚

Manly Man-Lover

WraythRose Darkthorn

Ooof, well i do live in Ireland so it's common here 3nodding

Fake butter tastes so bad though *shudders* *pat pat pat* rawfie so sorry for your tastebuds & the desecration of your toast ninja
Ah. The only reason I buy the fake butter is because it's lower calories and my family is trying to lose weight, and we don't mind the taste too much.

Invisible Dreamer

True Karma

You are rocking this cell shading. x.x I haven't celled in so long and you are just making it look so easy ^^; Oddly those pose is giving me hot pokemon battle girl energy XD;

Aw thanks, Karma. >< <3 Well... it's still a lot of trial and error.
Ooh I hadn't thought of that. I could probably add a pokemon in there, haha.

Invisible Dreamer

rawfie
I'm probably the only one here who hasn't tried Kerry Gold butter. sweatdrop It's too expensive Well, the value is crap... I can get a 15oz tub of fake butter that we use for the same price as an 8oz tub of Kerry gold. So, it is more expensive. Rawfie's family ish poor. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You're not alone, Rawfie! I've never tried Kerry Gold butter either. xD;;

Manly Man-Lover

Selini
rawfie
I'm probably the only one here who hasn't tried Kerry Gold butter. sweatdrop It's too expensive Well, the value is crap... I can get a 15oz tub of fake butter that we use for the same price as an 8oz tub of Kerry gold. So, it is more expensive. Rawfie's family ish poor. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You're not alone, Rawfie! I've never tried Kerry Gold butter either. xD;;
Yay! xd

Kawaii Otaku

True Karma

These are all so amazingly crisp~! Boss level right there 8]

Thank you redface

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
crazypieloverangel
sdrawkcab
WraythRose Darkthorn
Day # 076
Theme: Style Challenge: Underwear & Stocking with Garterbelt
Time spent: ~45mins

User Image

Comments: Panty as a word is so weirdly american! XD I drew the thigh high tights before doing a body so it's kinda missing a bum lol

Hee, yeah I would’ve done the same as you and drawn the clothing items. Idk if you know but it’s a drawing style challenge for the anime show called “Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt.” I’ve never seen it. I only heard about it because of a Gaia item that was released years ago as some freebie that was extremely limited and expensive. Idr the name. But I do know that it was re released and cheap now cuz I know I have one… I just remember that it has the weird hair of the main characters

WraythRose Darkthorn

Yeah it's an anime, but it's okay Wrayth! ˆˆ I'll count it still since you probably didn't know heart

Thank you! redface
sweatdrop emotion_facepalm ye put anime or game beside the other themes that are titles or places in games! xd my bad, I saw the title & went woo drawing tights & garterbelts! lol I didn't google the name either because I thought I knew what it was! ninja

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
Day # 77
Theme: Buttercup
Time spent: 30mins

User Image

Comments We used to love doing this as kids, the glow was so lovely!
Their was also something like a game? If it glowed you loved butter? 🤔

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
True Karma
sdrawkcab
        Day: 73
        Theme: color palette, beauty
        Time spent: 30 mins

User Image User Image

Comments: quick iPad post

@ color palette: 15 mins. Grookey from Pokémon kinda has similar colors to the palette. Picked 3 to fill time… only made it 15 mins

@ beauty: 15 mins. Super quick and crappy Aphrodite-themed Zelda. I know shells aren’t shaped like that but XD I was half paying attention. And now back to TotK.

Both of these posts re so great. Love the pokemon ref. Good use of pallet of course... master of pallets ^^ balanced and the tails leading the eye to the next pokemon is very clever and well composed.
I just... love this Link clam shell XD this would make the best sticker. Please continue this drawing if you are keen because its got a market XDD

First off; thank you for your kind words. Next tho XD; I hate both of these doodles.
I did hand draw and hand fill each monkey to try to fill time... but I didn't actually put care into the shapes. So my lack of effort in the sketch phase shows and it's just.. basic. Could've been good tho. I liked that I did the "hear no evil yadda yadda" as an excuse to draw 3 of them.
It would be funny to have Link in his Gerudo outfit in the Aphrodite shell. I wonder if someone has done it and if it's a quick google search... Hmm well I found a lot of pretty Links, but no shell. Anyway XD idk. That was a rough sketch that I didn't really want to have to see again. So uh XD; even if it has an audience, I'm not that audience. XDDD

Your map is cute. I like that the trail twirls in a random loop before reaching the lake. XD It's like built-in bad GPS directions. Good to see ya posting. c: As you said in your kudos post, I do enjoy seeing everyone's different takes on the words and such~

(Next day edit; I looked at the Grookey art again and saw that I didn't hand fill the green bases. I forgot. Writing this in cuz my statement above is incorrect and my intention wasn't to lie)

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Kittenflavored
True Karma
Kittenflavored
Day # 76
Theme: none
Time spent: 42ish minutes

User Image

Comments: just beautified the pencil art. More editing later.

This already looks so dialed in Kitten o: love the gradient on the hair ^^
I actually finished it earlier today. :'3

^^ it looks relly good girl you should be very proud of the final piece

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Quadropopilous
∂εɱµ૨ε ɠα૨∂εɳ ∂εɱσɳ

True Karma

You jerk posting the most incomplete one!
Hahah. Draw block. Three shade block. Add block details. Kaboom!

But you are reminding me I need to finish that. I shall cheer up today as too many people told me yesterday I needed to haha.

㊦㊚

hahah you send it to me on discord ~.<
yeahhh it an't that easy but I love you put it in easy speak for me ^^;;;

It looked great I love the multi levels, I don't see that very much

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items