Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Healer

Day # 18
Theme: Panda, Coconut
Time spent: 30+ Minutes

User Image

Comments: Finally another drawing. I like how the coconut came out lol.

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❅ Week 11 ❅
⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉
♢ May 10th - May 16th ♢ #071 - #077 ♢

ChiiDoLLx

Day #020
Theme: emotion_ghost
Time spent:

User Image

Comments: Overnight, I already forgot which material I used to achieve the cute pink -- it was a pink highlighter!! :0

crazypieloverangel
Day # 72
Theme: Music Challenge
Time spent: 1hr02min41sec86ms

Comments: This song is one of my favorites. It really resonates with me a lot, even though I know more money =/= happiness after a certain point. It just makes me feel a certain way

Kittenflavored
Day # 77
Theme: none

User Image

Comments: this is Kevin, the other protag of Under The Same Stars. He is (obviously) a large, scary fedora-wearing neckbeard. He is Ruse’s bestie, but he has a huge crush on her. He thinks he can win her with ‘niceness’ even though she is 100% gay.

I'm intending to make this into a tarot card if possible. Kevin’s tarot card is “The Fool” lol

I actually recently wrote a lot more of this story. I’m about 2/5 the way done with it. ;u; I want to post it only after it’s entirely done, then I can worry about future drafts.

Kumacchiato
Day # 76
Theme: zebra

User Image

luvlee_x
Day # 65 emotion_ghost
Theme:
Time spent: 1hr

User Image

OtakuKat
Day # 17
Theme: Moon
Time spent: 5 Minutes

User Image

Comments: Different phases of the moon. I keep forgetting that easy mode only requires 5-10 minutes of effort. DX

Quadropopilous
∂εɱµ૨ε ɠα૨∂εɳ ∂εɱσɳ
··················································

Day 010 emotion_ghost

I did it. I did 1/10th of 100 days of Art HAHA

User Image

㊦㊚

sdrawkcab
        Day: 74
        Theme: Balinese (cat)

User Image

Selini

emotion_ghost Day #77
Theme: Design a ballgown

User Image

True Karma
Day 73 Ghost
User Image

WraythRose Darkthorn
Day # 072Theme: Butter
Time spent: ~40min

User Image

Comments: Well it's a nice enough butter, apparently america goes mad for it! lol

thedarkbeing's Waifu

Hilarious Flatterer

Day # 78
Theme: Villainous
Time spent: about 2 hours

Comments: gaia_nitemareleft Villain gaia_nitemareright colors~

A lot of Disney villains have a purple/black color scheme, so I thought this fiber was fitting!

Had to take it easy today. My carpal tunnel has been acting up, so pardon me if my drawing quality suddenly gets worse ish or I draw less.

thedarkbeing's Waifu

Hilarious Flatterer

True Karma
crazypieloverangel
True Karma
sdrawkcab
True Karma
sdrawkcab
        Day: 73
        Theme: color palette, beauty
        Time spent: 30 mins

User Image User Image

Comments: quick iPad post

@ color palette: 15 mins. Grookey from Pokémon kinda has similar colors to the palette. Picked 3 to fill time… only made it 15 mins

@ beauty: 15 mins. Super quick and crappy Aphrodite-themed Zelda. I know shells aren’t shaped like that but XD I was half paying attention. And now back to TotK.

Both of these posts re so great. Love the pokemon ref. Good use of pallet of course... master of pallets ^^ balanced and the tails leading the eye to the next pokemon is very clever and well composed.
I just... love this Link clam shell XD this would make the best sticker. Please continue this drawing if you are keen because its got a market XDD

First off; thank you for your kind words. Next tho XD; I hate both of these doodles.
I did hand draw and hand fill each monkey to try to fill time... but I didn't actually put care into the shapes. So my lack of effort in the sketch phase shows and it's just.. basic. Could've been good tho. I liked that I did the "hear no evil yadda yadda" as an excuse to draw 3 of them.
It would be funny to have Link in his Gerudo outfit in the Aphrodite shell. I wonder if someone has done it and if it's a quick google search... Hmm well I found a lot of pretty Links, but no shell. Anyway XD idk. That was a rough sketch that I didn't really want to have to see again. So uh XD; even if it has an audience, I'm not that audience. XDDD

Your map is cute. I like that the trail twirls in a random loop before reaching the lake. XD It's like built-in bad GPS directions. Good to see ya posting. c: As you said in your kudos post, I do enjoy seeing everyone's different takes on the words and such~

XD it's sad but most of the time where I'm feeling some art you drew... you do come back saying you don't like it x.x;;;;
Well I liked the tails and it's not a complex pokemon so... you can't be mad that you are good at drawing so it was a quick draw.
I'm that audience and I don't like zelda anything. It's just classic video games with classic paintings... it could be a whole series

Yeah I think it would be a fun re-draw or just a concept to work on. I have those drawings of Karma and Nift in fighting armor but clearly in fashion from our world. I liked that idea and how it would be a fun world building experience! We all just... need to make video game art together! Who's with me! *hears crickets* hum I need to see if those crickets can draw....

Hmmm video game art... ninja

We all have the skillsets to make a dope video game. Just think about it!

We do! In fact I make video games as a hobby 3nodding I went to school for computer science and I met almost all my best friends at game development club!

that's not me offering to make the game, although I'm sure if we get an idea that we actually wanna do, I can make a little thing over a weekend or something XD

Invisible Dreamer

True Karma

This is why I just so much basic shape stuff, less stress about how the light is hitting round objects ^^;
Yeah very Marine energy for sure.

That's definitely a good approach. ^^
Ohh yeah Marnie. I see now. Gosh, I still haven't finished Sword/Shield... I should really get to it someday. ><

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
        Day: 78

User Image

II Earl Grey II's Darling

Day # 79
Theme: feverfew

User Image

II Earl Grey II's Darling

sdrawkcab
        Day: 78

User Image

I love this!
His face expression is so good.... i just wanna punch him emotion_brofist

Katal's Prince

Rare

∂εɱµ૨ε ɠα૨∂εɳ ∂εɱσɳ

Katal

Day 013 emotion_ghost

User Image

I worked on this all day on my unexpected day off. I guess I still got it in me if I try User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Still took like 9 hours though lol

Lining with thinest sketchy pen ever sucks and I remember why I don't like using it.. but the results show lol

㊦㊚

Quadropopilous's Husbando

Antique Shapeshifter

45,800 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Brilliant Light 450
Quadropopilous
∂εɱµ૨ε ɠα૨∂εɳ ∂εɱσɳ

Katal

Day 013 emotion_ghost

User Image

I worked on this all day on my unexpected day off. I guess I still got it in me if I try User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Still took like 9 hours though lol

Lining with thinest sketchy pen ever sucks and I remember why I don't like using it.. but the results show lol

㊦㊚

!!!!!! emotion_bigheart
*smothers you in feathers*

Familiar Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
the days feel so long xd

Katal's Prince

Rare

∂εɱµ૨ε ɠα૨∂εɳ ∂εɱσɳ

Crimson Carmen

Same.. I am so tired lol

㊦㊚

Familiar Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
Quadropopilous
∂εɱµ૨ε ɠα૨∂εɳ ∂εɱσɳ

Crimson Carmen

Same.. I am so tired lol

㊦㊚

*Gives you a pillow* heart

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

crazypieloverangel
True Karma
crazypieloverangel
True Karma
sdrawkcab

First off; thank you for your kind words. Next tho XD; I hate both of these doodles.
I did hand draw and hand fill each monkey to try to fill time... but I didn't actually put care into the shapes. So my lack of effort in the sketch phase shows and it's just.. basic. Could've been good tho. I liked that I did the "hear no evil yadda yadda" as an excuse to draw 3 of them.
It would be funny to have Link in his Gerudo outfit in the Aphrodite shell. I wonder if someone has done it and if it's a quick google search... Hmm well I found a lot of pretty Links, but no shell. Anyway XD idk. That was a rough sketch that I didn't really want to have to see again. So uh XD; even if it has an audience, I'm not that audience. XDDD

Your map is cute. I like that the trail twirls in a random loop before reaching the lake. XD It's like built-in bad GPS directions. Good to see ya posting. c: As you said in your kudos post, I do enjoy seeing everyone's different takes on the words and such~

XD it's sad but most of the time where I'm feeling some art you drew... you do come back saying you don't like it x.x;;;;
Well I liked the tails and it's not a complex pokemon so... you can't be mad that you are good at drawing so it was a quick draw.
I'm that audience and I don't like zelda anything. It's just classic video games with classic paintings... it could be a whole series

Yeah I think it would be a fun re-draw or just a concept to work on. I have those drawings of Karma and Nift in fighting armor but clearly in fashion from our world. I liked that idea and how it would be a fun world building experience! We all just... need to make video game art together! Who's with me! *hears crickets* hum I need to see if those crickets can draw....

Hmmm video game art... ninja

We all have the skillsets to make a dope video game. Just think about it!

We do! In fact I make video games as a hobby 3nodding I went to school for computer science and I met almost all my best friends at game development club!

that's not me offering to make the game, although I'm sure if we get an idea that we actually wanna do, I can make a little thing over a weekend or something XD

Cool.
I've been an artist one a game in the past ^^ it doesn't have to be a game that has intense development. but... most of us can't get a post every day XD hard to hit art submission goals for other things I'm sure.

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Selini
True Karma

This is why I just so much basic shape stuff, less stress about how the light is hitting round objects ^^;
Yeah very Marine energy for sure.

That's definitely a good approach. ^^
Ohh yeah Marnie. I see now. Gosh, I still haven't finished Sword/Shield... I should really get to it someday. ><

Today I had to draw with my cat all up in my lap so >< not the best art.
I need to play more of the releases that came out. It's hard to keep up with new games coming out unless you are seriously into it...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff