Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Bunny

23,025 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
Username: Diana Vivian Francine
Best memory of zOMG: Pink Ladies Conflict. They reminded me of my best and my worst friend. And the pink boa was really cute

Ghostly Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Username : Sabrea25

Your best memory of zOMG : Actually my favourite memory from zOMG was cooperation between people. We were one big community, everyone was friendly because we have common goal. We against the world of this game, and that was amazing. Actually I played many MMO games but I never feel to be part of something bigger, never feel part of a game. But when I as login to this game and start to kill monsters sooner or later someone stand next to me and we started to killing monsters together, side by side. It doesn't matter do I know the language or not, because I'm from Poland and at that time when I started to play I wasn't the best at English. But that really doesn't matter, we were there fighting together, having a good time, and that was the most amazing thing about this game. I was really hoping that zOMG will have great comeback, I was really happy to see how it will look like after all those years. But now I can only keep my happy memories about this game.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

O.G. Lunatic

14,125 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
*Username: Hellbilly Storm

*Your best memory of zOMG: Its hard to think of one particular memory because there have been a lot of great ones. I've met a lot of great people while playing zOMG, many of whom I'd say i have become closer to than anybody i have met irl. I even met a girl I spent almost 3 years together with while playing which is probably the one thing overall on Gaia i have been most thankful for. Its definitely sad for me to hear i will never be able to play again, but i guess at least i have a lot of great memories playing with great people.
Hirome-chan

Azureron

Unicorn Slaughter

iishroom

iFaiji

Greedy Member

8,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Username*: cutie-mae
Your best memory of zOMG*: when the drums is freaking hard to kill evil .... when i met my lifetime friends in bills wink .... yolo-ing dms and loving nf rofl rofl

Philosophizing Essence

36,525 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I knew this will happen... zOMG getting shut down.
I hate this.

Dedicated Hunter

18,650 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Supreme Supporter 500
*Username: Hazzardous

*Your best memory of zOMG:

Most good memories I have are being with crews and going to fight whole mobs all across Gaia...be they in Zen, Bassken, Dead Man's Pass, and others...

But if I had to pick one specific memory I cherished in ZOMG, it would be the day I defeated the Stone Coatl boss solo in the Otami Ruins...I honestly don't know how I pulled it off, but I was fighting by the skin of my teeth against that fellow and his minions. So intense was the fight that when I downed him and took a breather to stop from my raving cheering, I only had 4-5 HP left, so one blow from the boss or minions would have ended the run 0_0

Can't really recall how long I slogged away on that boss; I must have fallen at least 20 times before I got that lucky win; but even the lucky win went on for about 10-15 minutes cause I kept doing hit and run tactics...

Needless to say, that was my crowning moment in ZOMG =D

----------------------------------

I really cannot express how sad I am that ZOMG has been canned; I sunk more hours of my time into that MMO than all of the Gaia games combined...

A part of me doesn't want to accept this, really it doesn't...

Really gonna miss you ZOMG cry

Demonic Lunatic

12,650 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
Username: Joshua Kurayami

Your best memory of zOMG: My best memory has to be the first time I have entered the zen gardens. Everything was beautiful. The scenery, the music, dolls, fluffs, and the drums that almost killed me after going near them. I've probably wasted a few minutes trying to explore as much as i can, and listen to the zen music. Then i went back to doing quests and such, went to fight sakura fluffs and they turned into creepers onto me. Dead.

Ghostly Phantom

15,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Username: Lil Misz Agnes
Your Best Memory of zOmg:I treasured every moment of it. It was fun and cool to hangout,especially with friends. I like it when i meet knew friends out there. All of it were my Best Memories of zOmg smile

Firebreathing Menace

45,700 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Master Medic 150
Username: look to the left or right, it's above my avi

My best memory of zOMG: when it was part of the site and I could play it

Keep your bags of silver ... not interested in Gaia any longer.

Dedicated Lover

* Yumemi Tenshi
I cannot belive you are doing this gaia, I only joined this site because of an add I saw of zOMG cry
I found it diferent so I wanted to try it and so I got addicted to it.
*memories? too many heart crying
I remember logging in and going straight to zOMG with the goal of colecting all rings and orbs to level up quickly so I'd reach Golden Beach and be a part of the ''high society''. ( before the DMS appear)
Once I got there it was so easy to find nice players to team up with and fight the EndBoss for 4times to get 200k. Since most of the great items were 90k-500k it was easy to buy nice things .
At that time this game wasn't all about vending to become rich but to socialize and have fun, now I don't really find any fun on this site anymore sad

Friendly Citizen

*Username: JerXD

*Your best memory of zOMG:
I would haft to says Zomg Halloween events when I got to trick or treat or fight Jack.
It was a major lagfest, but getting to fight him and defeating him with everyone was a fun and interesting experience!
There was also fighting pumpkin fluffs with people so that one could create a pumpkin fluff item and all the wonderful people you got to meet even though they tend to kill steal....
ZOMG was a great experience even though there were times that it got boring or aggravating like the deadman's shadow, but I feel as though this game will have a special place in everyone's hearts.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

23,475 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Username: Arnanda
Best memory of zOMG: I have all too many. But the best impression I got while going into Zen-Gardens. It's crushing beauty, amazing monsters, cute Kokeshis and so many secret locations. I watched it and thought "This place I want to visit in real life"

Carnivore

Username: Swisky
Memory: When the staff at gaia actually gave a s**t about it's userbase by keeping zOMG up and running, rather than shutting it down to get rid of the users that don't buy GC (and focus more on the F2P services of the site).
We all know you're making more than enough money from GC to keep this place up and running.

Lonely Phantom

41,200 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Invisibility 100
*Hisui no Tamashi
*Your best memory of zOMG: I have to say the time when I started playing and got the hang of it. The quests were fun and collecting the rings were enjoyable. I also made some friends playing zOMG. Good times, good times.....

Girl-Crazy Fairy

47,550 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
*Username: Toxxy Moxxy

*Best memory of zOMG:
Teaming up with other members to take down dungeons and big bosses during events, especially during the Halloween events and waiting around the campfire on the beach waiting for Jack!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff