Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,325 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
HAHAHAHHAHA i remember on one April fools (long time ago)
there was OmniCorp
crying i really am shedding a tear here and there.. i have waaaay too many memories of zOMG. i hate you gaia

Super Humorist

Username: Monday Delirium
Best memory of zOmg:

SO MANY!

Summoning and being slaughtered by the sandshark for the first time along with dozens of others!
Meeting JK on a Dead Man's Pass run! The super high difficulty one with the vampires and werewolves... dead man's shadow, I think?
We all died to Camilla in the end.

dxmare's Significant Otter

Snow Bunny

13,275 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Married 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
My username is DXT0SH
(Why do we have to enter that isn't it by our post?)
My favorite memory in ZOMG was when it first came out really...
I remember be so excited to be able to explore with my friends
and fight odd badies, like lawn ordainment's and toiletry utensils the like.
I'm pretty sad that this isn't coming back..I got super excited when I heard
they were updating it... sad hope they bring SOME kind of cool game to play in...

Questionable Shapeshifter

59,975 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
*Username: Kinosho Kawakami
*Your best memory of zOMG: meeting very special friends in zOMG in various parts of it that wouldn't be the same without them.

Dapper Nerd

25,065 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Full closet 200
*Username: PitchinTheLagger
*Your best memory of zOMG: During the 2010 Easter event I got into a really nice group, managed to locate the Golden Egg with them and grind on some bosses : D

Energetic Bear

Username: Ayame Shizuko
Your best memory of zOMG: When I leveled up to 10.0 cl in 3 weeks after it first started. I was so proud of myself, hours and hours I spent on this game finally paid off. I remember desperately looking for the null chamber in each "realm".ohhh those days ^ u ^
OH and when my friends and I went SS hunting, everyone worked together fighting like there was no other, I felt like a small family. We all depended on each other, had our laughs, it was an really amazing experience I will never forget. <3 ; v;

Fallen Egg

Username: marioette

Best memory:

I HAVE s**t TON OF MEMORY AND I LOVE THEM ALL! WELL THEN LETS ALL START FROM THE VERY BEGINNING!! And when I say the very beginning I really meant the beginning as in THE TRAIN~~.

The train must be the best memory I had because It gives this welcoming feeling into zOMG. Leon there look pretty hard but also so fluffy and kind at the same time. It's odd to say this because well, he is an NPC. I spent a lot of my time in Village Greens until like level 3 because when I was level 1.7 I was so afraid of the Air Fluffs emo .

Next best memory would be in Zen Gardens. Zen is beautiful hell yeah and I find the Kokeshi Dolls real attractive with their heads falling off and so yeah. VERY ATTRACTIVE. My best memory there would be going on quests for the Wish Tree. It's funny because I first met the Wish Tree like around level 3.4 and ended their quest in like level 9.8! I needed some help from strangers I met throught the game. They are all lovely people and that's what brings zOMG together. emotion_bigheart

Third and obviously not the last one because there are waaaay to many memories would be the time where I am level 10+. I first got into level 10 when I was in Bassken Lake. Fighting the saws and all because I was afraid of the Sand Golems. I was in a crew and that crew decided to take me to my frist smob run which is ******** AMAZING! WOW THE COLORS AND THE FISH I WAS IMPRESSED!! Queen was intense when she glitched. Scary scary. I met a lot of close friends a few months after that their names are Eedi, Pandaz owo, Yomiko Suzuki, l Peshent l.

There are also other memories like Easter and those annoying chirpies peeps... Well its all beautiful. I will miss you zOMG

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

31,525 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • 50 Wins 150
Username: Alduin Fury

Your best memory of zOMG: best memories of zomg would be. all the nice and epic friends a made one there. and all the nice people helping me on quest and defeating the end boss.

Deathly Sweetheart

36,890 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Divine Allies 250
Akonite

The Easter and Halloween events. I loved the Halloween when random portals were opening.
*username:Nicco Robbin
*Your best memory of zOMG: my best memory in Zomg is in the beach, when I first encounter the land shark, at first i don't believed that it exist, but when i met it face to face I am so overwhelmed, then Dazed smile
Uhg... im so sad, ZOMG is the reason why I am here in gaia, because of this I met new friends and having good time when i am playing :')

Lei_Trigar's Wife

Timid Bunny

zOMG! Was so much more than a game to me, and it will never be JUST a memory. RIP to the reason I joined Gaia...

Sadness aside, I spent months being stuck in the sewers and seeing nothing but grunnys, but they time I actually got into Barton Town I had enough orbs to be level 3. I was in awe at all the detail that had gone into the game so I suppose the moment I was finally released from the sewer will always stick out in my mind.

Jinsei Higashi's Princess

Eternal Slayer

13,500 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
username: I_Kuroyukihime_I

best memory of zOMG: well i guess every time i met someone or made a crew, or when id go on gold earning runs to just make the right amount to get items i wanted... i actually didn't start on zOMG until a friend i made got me into it on the site they were way more into it than i was eventually life took them off the site for a time then we had a falling out and lost contact i miss them every now and then and wonder how they must be doing... i screwed up when making many different friends on this site though most of the time cause they'd take stuff i typed far to seriously... anyway i miss them every day... level 10 was the max i ever got on multiple accounts and helping people get at least that far was about one of the only things i ever did i enjoyed helping others grind for gold... ill miss zOMG it was one of the better things on gaia... kinda lame how the people behind everything keep giving up on stuff ... makes ya wonder kinda why the world is becoming so dark with all the good lights going out and so forth :/

Devoted Member

24,200 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Buggin' 500
[NPC] Nicolae
User Image

Hey, psst, hey,

Want in on a secret? I'm hosting a contest in memory of zOMG. I want everyone to share their fondest memory of zOMG. Tell me what your best moment in zOMG was, something that you loved, a boss you beat, anything.

Here's another secret, I'm going to make it really easy for you to enter. Just post with the following:

Quote:
*Username
*Your best memory of zOMG

I'll be taking your submissions up until Sunday, November 16, 2014 11:59pm PST. I managed to procure a prize pack for the winners consisting of:

• Parcel Post
  • zOMSoundtrack Earphones
  • Kamila's Blood Scarf
  • Kamila's Blood Sword
  • Kamila's Vamp Top
  • Kamila's Vamp Belt
  • Kamila's Vamp Jacket
  • Kamila's Blood Magic
  • Kamila Essence

Other winners will receive:

• zOMSoundtrack Earphones
  • Kamila's Vamp Top
  • Kamila's Vamp Belt
  • Kamila's Vamp Jacket
  • Kamila's Blood Magic
  • Kamila Essence

So get to sharing your memories!

Name serial171

My best memorie is my First on DMS.

Auron Stormblade's Princess

Star Seeker

23,800 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
Username: Shexylle Stradivari

Your best memory of zOMG!:

Hoo boy... I'm supposed to pick just one...? That's a little unfair. I loved zOMG! in its entirety. But I suppose any good and proper story should start at the beginning...

... I've always been a fan of RPG's. And though I wasn't as enthusiastic as most other Gaians, I also loved Gaia Online. So when I first heard of them actually picking out players for the closed beta, I was already dreaming of what the final product could possibly be like.

After months of hoping and waiting, I finally got the PM confirming my wishes. I was one of the chosen few for closed beta. The moment I saw the message, I quickly loaded up the game and started playing...

... Back then, we didn't have level caps or an option for difficulty. In fact, crews were not as uptight and mandatory as it is now. And I liked it that way. I was a solo player at heart. I found it hard to cooperate with people I knew, let alone complete strangers.

Some of my best memories of zOMG! consisted of working hard and conquering nearly every challenge the game threw my way. Alone. Not that I didn't like working with other people, I just found it so self-gratifying to know that I can handle something by myself.

Back then, the quests weren't impossible to do alone, so I spent my time thinking up of ways to defeat a boss, or get through a challenge all by myself. Which rings were necessary? Where do I position myself? What were the enemy patterns? Just some of the many questions I asked myself. Of course, once I figured out how to do a particular quest, I didn't deny other solo players the knowledge I gained.

... But then, time passed and things changed. After a long break, I came back to discover that my old soloing days were over. If I wanted to finish the story, I needed to swallow my pride and learn how to work with others. I admit that, most of the time, it was a right pain in the neck...

... But then, when I finally found my crew, it was like finding a second family. Not only were they all competent players, they also felt like best friends. It was at that time that I asked myself how I managed so long by myself...

The final quest must've killed me more times than I can possibly count, but when we finally defeated the boss, it was perhaps one of the most rewarding moments of my life. My crew celebrated non-stop as we were all transported all the way back to Barton to celebrate. With my lack of social skills, all I could do was silently smile at everyone while they chatted the hours away.

Finally, the last of us had decided to leave. My eyes were already drooping, despite the rush of victory. I don't know how my old crew is doing now, but they're only ever a PM away if I need them. smile

Magnetic Hunter

12,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
Username*: Kaiezer
Your best memory of zOMG*: zOMG! was the first MMO game that I've played and was the only game that I was addicted with. When I was still a newbie, I only thought of zOMG! as a mere money making game, but later on I realized that zOMG! was more than just an MMO game, it was also a place where I met diverse people, people that eventually became my good friends. Having them around made playing zOMG! even more fun and exciting.

Thanks to zOMG!, I got to hangout with them and during those times that I was bored, zOMG! was the perfect place for me to ease that boredom. Overall, the memories that I had playing zOMG! cannot be, will not be replaced.

My best memory of zOMG! was being with my friends, hanging out with them and playing with them. emotion_bigheart

Thank you Gaia, for having zOMG! up to this point. biggrin

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas