Welcome to Gaia! ::

Like everyone in this thread, I'm having problems logging in to my main account. This has been persistently happening for the last four years of my seven-year Gaia life, and I'm frankly getting a little annoyed with it.

I have the most updated version of Firefox, I'm using BetterGaia, and yes, I do have saved passwords. No, I don't use 'Remember Me' because I have more than one account.

Please, please, get this fixed~
I do have remember me turned on, I use Google Chrome, though when I sign out completely to have it send me my password it says 'e-mail sent' and well, it never gets there.

Also; my account was hacked, I got it recovered and they said my password was being sent to my original e-mail adress [the one I use for everything, everyday] and that one never got there either. Very frustrating since I am trying to recover my account I've had for years... please help?

[I get logged back in because Google is a lifesaver and remembered my password even after I told it not too.]
Is this a hack glitch? I don't trust it, but everytime I try to check this thread of mine, this pops up on me.
User Image

3,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
ChaoticLiver
I need to know who to talk to about getting my old account password. the email I used to make it has been deleted. Is there anyway i can get a new password sent to a different email. I am willing to answer all questions to verify that the account really is mine. I took a hiatus from this game for about five years and i have forgotten all my passwords. Please, need help. I have invested actual money into that other account

Just wondering how often people check this thread. And is this not the place to ask about this? Do I need to go to a higher up? Please. One of my accounts is back up and running, I remembered the password. But my other two I still cannot get into cuz my emails no longer exist for them
same thing happening to me on my main sad (((

Sparkly Shade

It happened to me twice in the past few days, lasting quite a while both times.
I use Firefox and have my password immediately appear when I click to log in.
I was able to log in to mule accounts during the period of time for both though.
This is happening to me now...I haven't gotten the password reset email... I am using firefox, no I do not have the remember me on.
I'm doing this post for a friend (I'm not having the issue myself)
She already sent a request for an email for the password but hasn't received anything within her email from Gaia, and it won't allow her to resend the request.

[Her]
User: jellyblood
- which browser are you using? Google Chrome
- do you have "Remember Me" turned on? No
- do you have any sort of password autofill turned on in your browser? No
wThaddeus
Is this a hack glitch? I don't trust it, but everytime I try to check this thread of mine, this pops up on me.
[/img]

Never do those, that's how people can obtain your information and hack your account. Just don't return to that page, or thread for a while or just always hit the x on it
Yeah. I'd figured as much. Tricky buggers finding a way to insert pop-ups into the site.
FauxZombie
wThaddeus
[/img]

Never do those, that's how people can obtain your information and hack your account. Just don't return to that page, or thread for a while or just always hit the x on it
wThaddeus
Yeah. I'd figured as much. Tricky buggers finding a way to insert pop-ups into the site.
FauxZombie
wThaddeus
[/img]

just keep your mind open and
suck in the experience

They figured that out a long time ago lol it's moreover who falls for it that keeps it in circulation and them trying

and if it hurts
you know what... it's probably worth it

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
I need help I can't get into my main at all!!

Screen Name: [Beautifully Broken]
Browser:Firefox
Remember Me: On
recently I want to open my old account which is 'files02114@yahoo.com' and I remember that account wasn't even registered because last time I disabled it around in 2009 now I can't resend a new password reset.. any helps? my account is registered around 2006 or 2007 i can't remember

thanks 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces