Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Window Shopper 100
X Twilight Abyss X
iiDemon_Pandaii
im using safari and im on my account and i do my password and it kept saying its wrong and its always says a database when i try to go on the marketplace or forums if i put keep my on or not doign tht it still does it =/
Same here. I am on my sister account right now trying to figure out what's wrong with mine.

it finally let me when i reset my computer a couple times.

8,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
I thought I was the only one this happened to. I logged out for a little while and when I came back, Gaia wouldn't accept my Password. I sent a forgot loggin thing to my e-mail and changed it but then it STILL wouldn't let me in. I waited 15 minuets and tried again, it wouldn't let me in the first time but the second time it did.

- which browser are you using? firefox. The latest one I think.

- do you have "Remember Me" turned on? yes

- do you have any sort of password autofill turned on in your browser? just the one Gaia gives us.

Liberal Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I had a lot of trouble with that but it's fixed now
I was thinking if someone can't log in how would they post here?

Sparkly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
I have to post for my friend since, because of this glitch she cannot log in. Her answers to your questions are as follows:

- which browser are you using? Firefox
- do you have "Remember Me" turned on? Yes
- do you have any sort of password autofill turned on in your browser? yes

It is consistently not letting her log in. She's reset the password as well and that didn't help at all.

Her username is Girchild, in case that would help fix it at all.

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
This happened to me yesterday, my password was right because i have it saved, and i haven't changed it, but yet it continually kept telling me that "password or username is incorrect". So i sent the 'forgot password' email, clicked the link, and got the "invalid key" page. So i tried again and then it said that an email was sent recently so i couldn't send one again, I eventually got to a page where i could change my password, so i changed it to what it had been to begin with only to get the constant "incorrect password or username" afterward anyway. To make matters worse, I couldn't contact gaia about it because OH what do you know? You need to be logged in. So i tried to make a new character(like the help page TELLS you to do when you can't get on your main) and then it said "items cannot be granted at this time" and I couldn't make the new character which is needed to contact gaia of your problem. There should be an option to just straight out EMAIL gaia your problem, instead of that help/contact thing they got going that just kept leading me around in circles every time i clicked "my problem isn't listed here".
I can log in today for some reason, but yesterday was a complete mess.
iiDemon_Pandaii
X Twilight Abyss X
iiDemon_Pandaii
im using safari and im on my account and i do my password and it kept saying its wrong and its always says a database when i try to go on the marketplace or forums if i put keep my on or not doign tht it still does it =/
Same here. I am on my sister account right now trying to figure out what's wrong with mine.

it finally let me when i reset my computer a couple times.

I've had the same problem, but I just waited a while and tried logging in again and it worked. For a bit I thought my account was deleted or something. What causes this error???
` I z z y

I'm not even allowed to log into my account with my username, only my email

And then on top of that I can send my self a new password request, go to confirm it and get the "you trying to change an account that isn't yours" almost without fail.

I don't have remember me on, and use the newest Moz FF with Firefox's password saver, but even when pw deleted from FF's memory and hand typed in there's no logging in. It's an endless circle of captchas until you give up.

My log of issues is Here. Because it wasn't until this last week I found out you can log in with your email.

And the newest thing is that my account isn't going to my account. I'm not getting PMs or trades to me. People have to use my Profile #.

ok so this my sister account I cant log into my account sexybeastFresh I changed my pass ounce before and it worked for a little while but now I guess went back to my old password and the email I used (morehead.dillon@yahoo.com) before to fix my password says that it's not a valid email that gos with that account so yeah I don't know but you need to fix that and I sent a hack report and I haven't got one item back yeat so you need to work on that to.

Devoted Worshipper

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
Everytime I have to face the 'log in' or 'enter password' it will take my user name BUT NOT my password!!! scream I did try the can't remember password button but in the e-mail that I got didn't have a use this 'temporary password' to reset to a new password?

So I could not get into Gaia for < a month! crying When I did get back into Gaia, I made the Gaia site my new homepage. cool

I'm on: Hughes - with Internet Explorer
The remember my password button is: on
My computer does have a remember passwords build-in: always on

So please let us all know when this nightmare is fixed! 3nodding
I've been having the same problem where I couldn't log in period. I ended up trying to log in using my Email instead of my Username and it worked. This bug has been driving me batty.

TheF-inJoker's Queen

Vampire

I just fought with the Gaia login screen for the past half hour. Never happened before. I tried to log in, but it kept telling me DATABASE ERROR: Not connected. So I changed my password. Finally got in here by unclicking the Remember me box. Hope that helps someone!

Which browser are you using? The latest Firefox version

Do you have "Remember Me" turned on? Yes, I did but not now

Do you have any sort of password autofill turned on in your browser? Yes I use the Firefox auto fill one.

Professional Loser

I just came across this problem a few minutes ago. Like many is seems. Took a little while before I could get in to post this.

Anyways:
Which browser are you using? Internet explorer.
Do you have "Remember Me" turned on? Yes - never worked though. So I'll have it off now.
Do you have any sort of password autofill turned on in your browser? No - I don't want it on.

Beloved Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Survivor 150
Lady Maxy
I just fought with the Gaia login screen for the past half hour. Never happened before. I tried to log in, but it kept telling me DATABASE ERROR: Not connected. So I changed my password. Finally got in here by unclicking the Remember me box. Hope that helps someone!

Do you have any sort of password autofill turned on in your browser? Yes I use the Firefox auto fill one.

I just had the same exact problem as well. I was getting the not connected to a database error on the forums I was on right before I got logged-out unexpectedly. When I would try logging in to my account on this account it happened to, I would first get the ohhh ohh! incorrect info, the database not connected error would come up on the second and other tries after that. Due to this I tried on another computer with the same thing happening.

I then rebooted my main pc, and wifi adapter just in case, and sent a password reset. When I tried going to check my e-mail, a glitch tried to have me retype my password even though I was already logged in to my e-mail. I restarted again, and got on my girl's laptop of which I logged in just fine to e-mail. Once I reset the password I kept getting the same errors on my main account and just oh ohh! messages as I tried to sign in to my mule and my girl's just to make sure it wasn't someone trying to hack me. After a few minutes I finally got in.

Do you have "Remember Me" turned on? Yes

Do you have any sort of password autofill turned on in your browser? Yes, not sure which one, probably comes with firefox. I always retype my password though because it doesn't automatically update if I change it.
Lady Maxy

Yup it happened to me. I am using another computer that uses internet explorer. I walked away from the computer and let it idle for awhile. I went to do somethign else before logging out and I found that Gaia had logged me out. So I tried to log back on but it wouldn't let me and I had the above problem.

Do you have "Remember Me" turned on? No
Do you have any sort of password autofill turned on in your browser? No
EDIT: It seems to let me log in now. Weird.
              i'm currently signed into my mule account
              after many failed attempts at signing into my main
              i was logged in this morning and next thing i know
              i've been logged out and when i tried to log in
              it said i had the wrong password. nbd right?
              just have it rest? well i did. email went through
              it even approved my new password. logged in again.
              no dice. still says wrong password. /headdeskk

i was using mozilla firefox and it wouldn't let me
              sign into the main or my mule accounts
              finally i opened up internet explorer and
              tried it there. main won't log in, but this one did.
              anyone know what's up? is it just me today? D8

/grumbles i just opened a roleplay last night v v
I had to make a new account because it doesn't work for any of my previous accounts.
My current account I am using won't let me login, I did have remember me and the gaia's toolbar auto password thing turned on. However, for my old accounts I didn't have any of those and it still said wrong password.
I also get a message at the top of the screen that says "not connected to a database."

I tried using two different browsers Safari and Firefox, both updated versions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff